Would it be impossible for a skaven or beastman to be bros to a non chaos aligned evil fucker?

Would it be impossible for a skaven or beastman to be bros to a non chaos aligned evil fucker?

They can't even be bros with their own species. To be 100% accurate, a Skaven cannot be a bro ever. They don't have friends. The closest thing I've seen friendships-wise is Queek and Ska. Where Queek just sees him as a stupid underling too weak/stupid to kill him.

I could conceivably see a skaven slave being the mascot of some Tilean mercenary company.

Also the kingdoms of Ind have beastmen who arent automatically assholes. What their nature is is largely unknown however.

I doubt beastmen but 100% of Skaven charm is how little they value social bonds.

Then again Drow have Drizzt.

If you want to have Skaven palling around with a Beastman and an Evil Dude then you do you.

I wouldn't see the skaven being a bro but rather completely horrified of his captors.

It's spelled "Broos"

Skaven are pretty much programmed to be a bunch of amoral backstabbing bastards. If they really REALLY tried they might be able to academically understand the notion that some other beings might view a third other as having some value beyond how they could serve them, but they'd only dismiss it as idiocy and a sign that they as a skaven and more importantly, themself are superior to them.

They are literally evil. Its not good writing but its the reason.

Or rather the Skaven are extremely selfish yet pathetic at the same time. A caricature of Randian philosophy that doesnt know, value or understand concepts like altruism, natural rights or collective good.

Beastmen are chaos touched so its not possible because they are evil.

Has anyone ever befriended a dark elf or an orc?

Dark elves are dicks, but they can be friends with each other. For example, Malus Darkblade and Hauclir.

Nah, beastmen hate anything civilized and advanced. The other shitty furry race is the complete opposite except being just as shitty to eachother.

I mean, every single Skaven, from the lowest clanrat to every member of the Council, believes that they are the singular hope for their species to triumph over their enemies. They alone are capable of solving the problems that plague their race.

However, every other Skaven is either jealous of their importance, and will do everything in their power to stop them, or so worthless that they will mess up everything they attempt.

And when your entire race subscribes to that idea, the concept of having friendship is on the far side of fucking never.

Skaven are on "good terms" with the dark elves.

Granted, this is mostly a trade agreement on slaves but for the Dark Elves it's practically unique.

>Would it be impossible

Generally speaking the answer to that question is almost always no, its not impossible, but it depends on your ability to justify it and get anyone else who is participating to buy in on the concept. Depends on how hard your local grognards subscribe to "Absence of evidence is evidence of absence".

As Chaos-tainted beings, I'd say no, but it raises the question of what would happen if you attempted purification-rites or such on them

Beastmen kowtow to Chaos champions, and Skaven cower in the face of people Stronger, both of which only stays the case until they can backstab them.

So no, not really

They die.

No.

I imagine that'd be like throwing water on a fire elemental

Yeah, I mean, it could work if they were both mercenaries. I fluffed out my old whfb beastherd to have a bartering relationship with an ogre tribe. They get booze for like hides or game meat.

Beastmen can have friendships, just not with other creatures, because they're in the grip of Chaos and know that trying to be friends with anyone else will invoke the wrath of the gods.

Dark elves can absolutely have friendships among themselves, and there's no reason why they can't befriend other races on an individual basis. It's unlikely that any kind of good person would want to be friends with one, of course.

Skaven aren't bros with anyone

Beastmen are idiots driven by instinct and are complete slaves to Chaos

so not really.

>and are complete slaves to Chaos
They're more the battered housewife of Chaos.

In a different more toned down setting maybe.

>Beastmen are chaos touched so its not possible because they are evil.

Beastmen and other Chaos mutants need to be purged from polite society because they're unstable and invite corruption, which forces them into the rape and pillage and praise the dark gods lifestyle because nobody else will have them. I like to think if you treat an ungor right he could be perfectly tame and civilised, but it's still probably a bad idea to keep one around.

Makes me wish Malal hadn't been canned just so we could have chaos folk who would work with normies if it fucked over the big 4.

two conditions for a skaven to be your bro:
1. He never has to do anything for you. Including being seen with you or going somewhere to meet you, since skaven Think that non-skaven are scum and fraternizing with them is social (and therefore literal) suicide.
2. Not-being-your-bro doesn't benefit him in (literally) any way.