Every NPC is actually a 2hu, a shipgirl, an iM@S, or a Granblue waifu based on their ultra-basic personality profiles

>every NPC is actually a 2hu, a shipgirl, an iM@S, or a Granblue waifu based on their ultra-basic personality profiles

Would you play under this GM?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ArJe--CGatg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If sessions are fun, it can be tolerated.
Having a shit taste isn't necessarily indicator of GM's ability to run games.

I wouldn't play under a GM who used the term "2hu"

Fuck off, Colette.

I don't know what any of those words mean

Agreed

Waifu-bait games: Touhou, KanColle, Idol Master, Granblue Fantasy.
Basically, OP asks if you will tolerate every NPC being cardboard animu girl.

I *AM* this GM

Why are you doing this?
Do your players suspect anything?

>no servants

Never played/watched any of these but why not, could be fun.

I can ignore art that I dislike on a subjective level.

I cannot ignore NPCs that are roleplayed in a fashion that I find obnoxious or unappealing on a subjective. The game requires that I interact with them. So should the GM require me to acknowledge content that I do not enjoy on a subjective level in order to participate in his game, I will likely choose not to participate in the game, due to our differences in taste, something which is almost entirely subjective.

Bad civilization.

>"a shipgirl, an iM@S, or a Granblue"
Disgusting

Do you ever host online sessions?

id play a shipgirl game, love me some boat sluts

If they did it well you'd never know.

That would be way more personality than most NPCs in any game I've ever played have had.

Only is they were all 2hus.

Fuck no.

Would me and my party be the only men in the setting?

This

Only if they were a cute girl, and all my peers were cute girls playing cute girls.

I am doing it because i was perma-dm'd and seeing what story and setting comes together from silly premises and improv is how I get my fun
My players are quite in the know, but they can't do the ghettomode, narrative focused dm-ing like I do so it's stuck this way
I only host online, way more practical

But then what business would a fat, gross neckbeard have in the presence of cute girls lezzing it out?

>willingly being fat and gross
Why?

No matter how much I hate myself for it but I already GMed like this, kinda.

rude

I was talking about user, I am 6'8, swole and clean shaven

And an autistic fedora tipper, apparently

>Bad civilization.
Indeed...

>Only if they were a cute girl, and all my peers were cute girls playing cute girls.
Yes...

that's a 'halo', user

dibs on Cagliostro

Fuck off NiceDaemonette

>can't grow a proper beard
I bet your armor has 'slut' engraved on it, you little sissy.

SFW Asanagi in full color is always a treasure.

>he tries to compensate for his lack of jawline with the disgusting, greasy shag on his neck
I bet you wear a full helmet you hideous freak

In all seriousness, all these mobage trash games (& Touhou) have some good elements that you can use for "inspiration" (plagiarism).

Every girl from Idolmaster has one or two personality quirks that would make any quest giver or major ally memorable enough. Every character from Granblue has good ideas for backstories and events you can expand on in a campaign. Even Touhou has tons of lore that can spice up a setting.

>he misses the reference and keeps going out of the park.

>thinks anyone gives a fuck about whatever garbage he dragged his stupid reference from and acts smug about it

>not reading oglaf
>current year

How new are you?

>reading western comics
>featuring at most slightly off-vanilla kinks
pleb

I'd probably try it. I love me some 2hus and since they're all assholes it could make for an interesting campaign

>talking shit about Momiji (by association)

So extremely new.

Your low testosterone is showing.

>>featuring at most slightly off-vanilla kinks
This fucker doesn't slodge.

Do I get to beat them up?

Are they actual ships or just girls with antennas?

Yes.

I love Artoria (Lancer)!

as long as i don't have to play as a girl, i don't give a fuck

No, I don't see the point of these characters if they're not being relentlessly raped, and the PCs have more important things to do.

The fact that you only care about the blank slate that got adopted by /pol/ tells me all I need to know about how much should I care about your opinion, user.

>knows enough about a comic to know its western and contains 'vanilla kinks'
>calls others plebeians.
You're disappointing user.

youtube.com/watch?v=ArJe--CGatg

Hail Titty King!

>not playing a game where every PC is an iM@S girl

God, why is Idolm@ster such a shit show, but the waifus are so great?

it's almost like the whole point is to appeal to as large an audience of losers with the smallest possible budget. Add in a labor force that hates life and you've got a shitty show for shut in failures.

I frequently am this GM.