Serious question, why doesn't gilluman just kill his father and let the emperor be reborn?

Serious question, why doesn't gilluman just kill his father and let the emperor be reborn?

What's the meme behind the whole "THE EMPEROR IS DYING AND WE CAN'T FIX THE CHAIR!" If GW doesn't just let the emperor die and then be reborn? He's a fucking god

Bobby G can't do that, because that's Cypher's thing

imbecile frogposter

Because Emps have been suffering on this uncomfortable chair for billions of years or something and when he dies he will become a chaos god because of all the ass pain.

Well fucking do it already. It's so fucking annoying that GW just doesn't reborn the emperor and the emperor, now being a literal god, just reverts shit back to normal or something. Didn't Sigmar do the same exact shit when he came back?

Guilliman doesn't know what would happen if he did that. It wouldn't be hunky dory either with the vast population. It's like being dropped into medieval times as a nuclear scientist and engineer. Sure you could completely change their lives but do it too fast and they'll lynch you

Nice bait

I'm sorry, I don't follow whf much so I'm not sure but I just want the emperor to die and make a happening.

What do you think is gonna happen when the emperor dies?

Tyranids skulk a bit slower to the galaxy, all ships are lost in the warp, Imperium disappears as a faction, battle is necrons and eldar vs chaos vs nids

orks go without saying, of course

fuck off, frogposter

The emperor dies, mankind loses the one thing they have to navigate the galaxy, destroying the Imperium utterly as they fail to be a cohesive faction. Billions of ships will be lost to the warp, and their cargo. Planets that aren't self-sufficient like most hive worlds will die out as supplies fail to reach them, black ships will no longer cart away pskyers leading to daemonic uprising or mass psyker execution.

Additionally, there is no evidence that if Big E dies he will be reborn. That is a small subfaction of people who think that'll happen. It's not even close to being a sure shot.

If the Emperor was so smart and omniscient why didn't he just invent one of the dozens of other forms of FTL travel used by other factions.
Even as just, like, a backup to his dumb webway project.

Because space marines eat brains to gain memories.

I like to imagine that all the stupid shit Space Marine organs let them do were personally thought up by the Emperor

>My Lord what do you want us to focus on for your new warriors
>They can eat brains in order to read memories
>Yes my Lord and...
>And they can spit acid out of their mouths

>I like to imagine that all the stupid shit Space Marine organs let them do were personally thought up by the Emperor
They probably were. Probably he decided to put all his fucked up fetishes in his gay harem.

Problem is that the only way to be sure that he will be reborn is for him to die and if your wrong and he is not strong enough yet to become a god then humanity is fucked.

Not only would this fuck over the imperium by killing space travel it will also open the damaged webway gate on terra and open a new eye of terror on terra, so keeping him there is worth it for now.

Because Catholics don't believe in euthanasia.

No, no he didn't.

Because by having a physical form in reality the 4 other warp gods can't fuck with him as badly as if he were purely in the warp.

Source: my ass

GW is still designing/arguing about the price of his model.

go find and download the Inquisitor rulebook and source books, they pretty well describe what various sects within the Imperium believe will happen if you kill Emps. Pro-tip most of them don't think he'll just respawn

>Emperor dies
>he doesn't resurrect

Now what.

Leave pepe alone

No. He's too far gone and needs to be put down, so he can be reborn as the happy peaceful boy he used to be.

This is why the jokero are better.

As they don't need the emperor to navigate.

And just thought up their own ftl and not take the easy way out with traveling in the hellscape that is the warp

Because then Russ would come flying out of the eye of terror and impale him on a spike. Seriously, you think he or the Custodes would stand for that shit?

Well he tried that but a big red faggot ruined it

because the imperium has always been a shithole even in the crusade era, thats why he had to ally with mars in the first place instead of just bopping them

>GW is still designing/arguing about the price of his model.
Search your feelings, you know this is true.

We're not 100% sure what will happen if he dies.

Because A CERTAIN SOMEONE RUINED EVERYTHING

Hey so since the eldar are going to get along with humanity now, you think maybe they could just let humans use their webway?

Because the Emperor being reborn upon death is just a theory and if that theory is wrong killing him will cause the Imperium to immediately fall.

Here's the thing, the Emperor SHOULD have healed on his own at that point. Considering Big Papa Sang is permadead and the Emps is still in that condition, there must be something special about Horus's attacks, probably the fact that he was a living avatar of all 4 chaos gods.

Guys what if, and just bear with me on this.

What if the Emperor is already dead? I mean he's been a skeleton for like 10 millenia, with no bodily organs or any of that. What if all the Golden Throne is doing at this point is just preserving his bones? Maybe his spirit is existing in the warp protecting the imperium, separate from his body.

The problem is the Throne. It was never meant to be life support, it's a jury-rig. And it's failing, so more and more has to go into maintaining its function. Presumably if even more, much more, was poured into it, then Emps could heal, but that exceeds what is already exceeded.

Dark Imperium isn't even 6 months old and this dumbass is still making retarded ass conspiracy theories based on the Emperor being dead when we know he's alive.

>the emperor's orders to his scientists were presented in the form of napkin doodles
>cude drawings of buff guys eating brains
>one that just has "spit acid?" scrawled across a marinade stain

Why don't you kill yourself and go to Heaven, away from this gay Earth?

If the Emperor dies and is reborn then his death will unavoidably destroy the 40k universe, and it will be reborn with him as the Warhammer 40,000: Age of Emperor universe. This will then destroy Games Workshop. This corporate Ragnarok must never be allowed to occur

>He's a fucking god

Important to remember: this is what his cult believes, but in reality the whole rebirth of the Emperor would require the Sensei to be sacrificed etc. The Emperor otherwise simply would die, and the universe would plunge into Chaos.

No gods in 40k are ascended versions of discrete individuals period.

Too bad the Emperor is a gestalt of prehistoric shamans and not a discrete individual.

He is physically dead, yes. What's left is as skeleton with some mummified organs and parchment-like skin strung over bones.
However the corpse is required for his fragmented and splintered mind to be anchored into something.

All of this is speculation and outdated lore, the retards in charge have already said they're changing everything about the final battle between the Emperor and Horus. On thee practical side of things, the Emperor is necessary to maintain the light house, and his light in the warp is more important now than ever because it's helping to keep reality from unravelling and the warp is even MORE dangerous and fickle now