I know this board is not about videogames but do you know about Original Sin2...

I know this board is not about videogames but do you know about Original Sin2? It's a game funded by RPG Codex and it's very tactical heavy.

Maybe you will like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/333990/Conclave/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd like the series more if it wasn't so unimaginably clunky and slow sometimes.

>I know this board is not about videogames
Then why are you posting here? Begone, newfag.

Go back to /v/

>three threads about videogames in the catalog

wait for the patches

It and the first game are the closest things I'll ever get to a 4E game. Thanks, Wizards.

Fuck off back to /v/, shill

this, people complain about the story thought. I am halfway in OS1 and beginning OS2. It's ok at best.

OS1's story was pretty crap, not just because the story was meh but also because it's so awfully paced. OS2's story is still not great but at least it's not outright bad, just basic and generic. There are plenty of sidequests that are better written than the overall storyline. The gameplay is really good and the main strength of the game (at least to me) is the attention to detail and the sheer amount of stuff they've crammed into everything, but if kinda flakes at the big picture stuff.

At least the toolset is amazing, so I really hope that we'll get lots of cool custom campaigns like people used to do for NWN.

>>three threads about videogames in the catalog
You leave /wfg/ alone.

I was told that they fucked up the balance and made melee classes worthless. Is this true?

Just like the first one?

i have 2 melee in my party and they are doing alright damage but bows and crossbows seems to be where the damage is at

Less about the damage and more that basically everything shuts them down due to how much CC exists

No. Melee classes do absurd single-target damage and two-handers have some good AoE options as well. Not to mention that shields give ridiculous amounts of armor, to the point where you'll likely want all your mages to carry a shield.

CC is less of an issue because of the new way armor works. Basically, as long as you have the appropriate armor type, most CC options simply won't work unless they break your armor first. Which is a blessing and a curse because it means your own CC won't work until the enemy is half-dead either.

theres a bunch of mobility you can get for your melee guys to bypass most of the cc that would be throw at you

damn, I just began playing with a Fane 2H Warrior, are you telling me that he is going to be shit?

REEEEEEE PSEUDO ENERGY. SHIELDS, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING UP A FORMULA THAT WORKED IN NUMBER 1!!!!!!

No. 2H is the best setup for warriors.

Be sure to pick up a point of two in some other styles for support options. Polymorph has a lot of great stuff, Huntsman has a good heal option and some mobility, Scoundrel has some good mobility as well, Air magic has Teleport which is arguably the best ability in the game (and it doesn't require investing in INT since it's not a damage spell), and Fire/Earth have some self-buffs (which again don't require INT), Water has a great heal, Necromancy has some decent healing options (including the skill itself which gives passive health leech on every attack), but INT scaling can be a bit of an issue there. Just pick one or two thematically appropriate support options and you'll be fine.

Also if you feel like things aren't working out, you get unlimited free respecs for yourself and all companions at the start of Act 2, so don't be afraid to experiment.

And dont forget that there are several nifty composite element tomes that require 1 point in both types. Ie burning blood makes enemies you bleed to burst into flames and ignites blood ypu create via blood rain! However it requires both pyro and polymorph to learn.
A tabletop for divinty might be cool, but none of those shitty energy shields.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!!!!! I disabled cheivos to get a respec mirror early via mods. Because in the first one ya didnt get it til waaaaaaay late.

Not sure what you mean by energy shields since I'm not very far into the game. You mean the new armor system?

How's coop? Is it slow? Does it add to the game?

>so awfully paced
First act ending made me quit the overall nice game.
Really who could do it?
Super Evil Old Sorcerer that nearly destroyed world is reanimated and my brave party sends it back to a grave.
It could be entire plot on it's own, but no. It is end of act I. It is time for act II where we kill random critters in a forest that are more dangerous that ancient evil that nearly wiped our order long time ago.

Absolutely disgusting.

store.steampowered.com/app/333990/Conclave/

How is it in comparison to 1? What's changed?

>It's a game funded by RPG Codex
What do we think about RPG Codex, again?

Divinity 1&2 are fun until you realize there isn't much depth to the combat system and how long and boring the combat is.
That being said it's really great for about the first 10-15 hours or so but once you realize that there isn't anything beyond what you've done with combat the enjoyment dies because it feels like a big grind.

Veeky Forums has only two opinion about thing, we either hate it or want to fuck it.

jesus, fuck off /v/Why did you even make this thread? You can talk about it on other boards anytime. Fuck off.

cool, venom/knight/teleport warrior will be then

gameplay mechanics have been reworked. New armor system, magic shield and origin stories. Also respec comes earlier is free and unlimited.

why do you want to fuck RPG Codex?