Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1752:You're Playing Your Chain All Wrong Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xbdAM3WM_n8
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rainbow kiss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell me Jumpers, have you tasted the rainbow? Do you intend to spread it across the worlds you visit?

How does Val manage to make so many jumps?

I have in fact tasted many rainbows, via perks that let me combine my senses and thus taste things by looking at them.

She's a robot

She's not a useless, lazy dropout.

Ritual sacrifices of OldBee clones

She's a witch! She weighs the same as a duck!

I realize i'm late, but have a villain song.

youtube.com/watch?v=xbdAM3WM_n8

>She's used to writing stuff
>She's been doing this for a while
>She likes it and spends a lot of time doing it

I am beginning to think she doesn't sleep. She is supposedly a writer

Because unlike Red or OAA she actually has a thing called "work ethic."

Witchcraft.

If only you had one, or any job at all.

Hello, I have made a thing.

Please review it.

Dumbass, it's called wishcraft.

Does she? She should shill her books here, if they are as good as her jumps I would buy them.

Changelog:
Reworked what a purchase of Affinity gets you.
Did a couple type fixes.

If there's nothing that requires an active fix, I think I'm going to call this done and toss it onto the drive?

Post Senran Kagura companions and why you chose them.

It's easy to forget how sad a lot of the girls are because of the recent games.

This Doctor Tongue guy seems like a completely sane man with totally reasonable goals and reasons for said goals.

No one cares. Val has made your "jumps" irrelevant. Why even bother when there are now several methods through which to obtain Omnipotence for free?

You are acting totally unrad, dude.

ah, so you're in 'that' mood

Val is horrible for making me alter my build when it comes to items. I'm not that mad, but I never noticed that 'on perks' part.

Now I have to redo a few jumps. Petals of Reincarnation is cool, so there is that.

>reinforcing jumpers mad scientist habits
i approve!

Can we get a DOCTOR Tongue companion option?

Just because you don't like the truth doesn't mean it shouldn't be said.

Jumpchain has always had many ways to obtain omnipotence for free. There has never been any point in jumping more than five to ten jumps.

Did somebody say Red?

*rolls eyes, repeatedly*

Mondo unrad, bruh.

Oh, I know full well the Carpathia should have been a few hours further away than it was. I cheated in more ways than just causing a compulsion on those two ships - the Carpathia was rather confused as to how they were off course, but chalked it up to the chaos of the sinking of the unsinkable ship. Both of the two arrived less than an hour into the Titanic's sinking. I didn't figure it to be worth it to put details to THAT extent in the writeup, when it already hit four posts.

Which is better?
>pure monogamous marriage to Jeanne
Or
>lewd 4-way relationship with Tohsaka Artoria and Astolfo

Only if it's Ishtar-form Tohsaka.

My first jump was Neptunia. Why would you think that I cared about something like "relevance"?

Not going after Nasu's whores

>Best girl
vs
>Slut and trap
You know the answer

Of course there is a point. We jump for the halibut! Hell of it. I'm hungry.

I'd Demi her with Ishtar but never Pseudo

For the Oh My Goddess jump, it might be interesting if there was some sort of perk, for Drop-In or undiscounted, based around Shiho Sakakibara. You know, that one girl who thought Keiichi was possessed by "evil" spirits and, just by accident, managed to summon both Lovecraftian abominations and even the legendary wolf Garm. In essence, some sort of crazy summoning perk.

Threesome with Jeanne and Jeanne Alter, obviously.

Same, my first jump was Birdy. i make jumps cos i like the settings.

What does Red have to do with economics?

You could roam the multiverse for the hell of it after you got your spark just as easily. Easier, actually. Get omnipotence, do an end jump, then never think about the Jumpchain format again.

Oh, and maybe a companion option involving those mini-ninjas? That little arc was fun.

I could if I would but I honestly don't see a Christian saint agreeing to a threesome at all much less her Fedora form

She is good at squeezing all of our CP out of us in exchange for power armour?

Not really?

>"work ethic."

Fuck man, that's hardcore

But I enjoy looking a new jumps, I enjoy figuring out how to afford the things I want. I even enjoy finding I can't get everything I want with the points available.

>inb4 charisma perks

Any estimate on how many Nastikas and Rakshasas are in our clan?

Uuuh? M'still thinking about tits desu

What's the earliest jump that does that?

The sheep kind of ruin this optical illusion. They don't make up a part of a face, but they're prominent enough in the painting that I can't ignore them.

Maybe a dozen Nastika? For lower ranks, it's really just "however many the higher ranks spawned."

Fair enough. I’ve always liked the story of the Carpathia’s engine room. As TV Tropes tells it:
>Chief Engineer A. B. Jones of the Carpathia saw the steam pressure rising to dangerous levels, threatening to burst the boilers and kill everyone in the engineering spaces (including himself) if not sink the ship. Knowing that every minute of delay meant that much less chance of rescuing the crew and passengers of Titanic, he increased steam pressure further for more speed, and put his hat over the gauge so he wouldn't need to worry about it.

>M'still thinking about tits

I know that feeling

It was not by her hand that she was once again given a keyboard. She was empowered by humans who wished to pay her cp.

She has supped on the milk of human kindness and the honey of Bee, which has made her grow strong.

>With this you have a foundation in all Earthly forms of battle, are immune to the rigors of combat fatigue and PTSD. Magical skill could be said to be your secondary skill but thankfully with the pair of angels at your side it could also be said that your control over magical energies is perfect, allowing you to use half the magic that anyone else would in magic.

Suggested rewording:
With this you have a foundation in all Earthly forms of battle, and are immune to the rigors of combat fatigue and PTSD. Some might claim that your magical skill is a secondary skill, but thankfully the pair of angels at your side disagree. Your control over magical energies is perfect, allowing you to use half the magic that anyone else would in a similar magical undertaking.

I like the progress of this jump. You're doing a good job of capturing the feel of the setting. Keep plugging away at new stuff and rewrite the old stuff until it reads more smoothly. Thanks for working on this!

Is Valeria still around? I didn't catch the last thread in time to ask this about Reincarnation of Petals.

If you grab an ancestor that already belongs to a cannon character, do you replace them as the owner of that soul? Or is this another case where there can inexplicably be two copies of the same unique power?

Nope she's zzzzzz.

She's asleep, but I asked a Petals question in last thread as well, , right after she racked out. She's pretty good about answering questions once she wakes up.

Emiya thinks Jumper has a problem, and shouldn't go around calling others mongrels.

I don't think it works like that. The power connects with a common ancestor, it doesn't need to be unique to an individual.

Peasant is an acceptable title.

Hm, I'm only a few chapters in, and I figured the constant usage of the terms "soul" and "reincarnation" were meant to imply that they were actually that person from another life.

Mongrel implies you have all the value of a wild dog. Peasant at least implies you can be a part of a civilized society, even if you are on the bottom of the totem pole.

Hey guys, I know where Rose went!

2/10 , weak bait

Wow. Such detective. Much insight. Wow.

>The night that never ends
Dude.

That's rad.

Hey guys, I know where a faggot is!

... and yet you and two other Anons bit it. I'm eating well tonight

We don't know for certain whether or not the two have done anything lewd together. Best not to speculate on others sex lives

Here's your (You)

Just because I'm enjoying Ore twintail ni narimasu. Twoearle is best girl

Right, /jc/, prolly gonna regret asking this but I need your help.

Context: Jumper's Dad died on the End Jump in an act of self-sacrifice, which inadvertently and TECHNICALLY meant he completed the End Jump and achieved victory in part because he gave himself deliberate amnesia in regards to the existence of a specific perk that he had - Martyr, from Remember Me. His Benefactor realized this and went "oh you son of a bitch," but conceded the point and has the Spark available. However, Benefactor is being a tricky dick and while a lot of the post-Spark benefits were granted to Jumper's Dad's companions, Jumper's Dad is still dead. Enter: Jumper, whose chain is suddenly hijacked at about five jumps from the midway-point. Dad's Benefactor has a challenge for Jumper - Ensure Dad's rebirth / resurrection at the criteria of Martyr.

QUESTION: Which jump do you guys feel would fit this challenge of ensuring a 900-jump-old fucktruck's rebirth? I actually have no idea what the challenge should entail, but I do know the actual moment of meeting / reunion is going to test my writing chops something fierce. Particularly because... Well, this will actually be the first time Jumper has ever met their Dad.

Thank you for the (You), and I'm glad you're enjoying Twintail. The transformations are top tier.

Don't worry, I like giving (You)s to people.

Last untranslated chapters: apparently the real bad guys want to 'reincarnate' the whole human species to separate Greats from Sinners, so that wouldn't be possible if only a person can posses an ancestor at a time.

Also, the Jump speaks of descendants in plural in that section.

(You)'re adorable.

Haven't I seen you post before.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rainbow kiss
Like above?

>not having fifty different resurrection spells waiting to go off
>not having plans already in action to get himself up and running
>not being immune to the concept of death
>not being durable or regenerating fast enough to avoid death to begin with
>not being powerful enough to overpower the threat he sacrificed himself against

Sounds like a worthless Jumper.

>ruining your fun so you can wank off to muh Omnipotence
Most of us aren't worthless SBers.

>SB

Fuck off

>Ricrod
Fuck off.

>Anonymous

Fuck off.

>Anonymous

Fuck off

>reddit spacing
Fuck off.

>spacesbetweenwords

Fuckoff.

The funny thing is that Gilgamesh is himself a mongrel. He's a bastard whose genealogy includes monsters, incest, and possibly gender swapping (his grandmother and great-great-grandfather might have been the same person, the language is ambiguous). If anyone is going to be taking pride in their heritage, it shouldn't be Gilgamesh.

I'm not really sure what you're asking for here since Martyr's activation is reliant on things being better 'cause you died, and I can't really opine on that without knowledge of your Chain(s).

But for the sake of giving an answer: both Jorge Joestar and vanilla JJBA sound good to me. Admittedly, that's mainly because the first involves shenanigans with people turning to be Jesus all along.

>>reddit spacing
>Fuck off.
The good ol' irrational hate of reddit. A classic.

You need to be older than 18 to post here, Timmy.

Stop your nonsense about my waifu (#9)

She has no life outside of this, while I appreciate it she needs a life as this is unhealthy.

Yknow, we always see R63 of Archer!Gil.

Do we have any for Caster!Gil?

>Timmyposting
Fuck off.

I have a lot, but none SFW

Are you the dude that keep on asking me about the cathedral during the LH jumpmaking?

Because I have a couple of thing to say to you.

Why did you erase?

...but I did not?

>I have a lot, but none SFW

Proof enough that it exists.