Bounty0x gonna be listed on more exchanges. Just got added to Gate.io

Bounty0x gonna be listed on more exchanges. Just got added to Gate.io

This is just the beginning. 115m in circulation and the rest of the supply is locked up for a very, very long time. Do NOT listen to pajeets who are salivating for your bags. You'd be a retard to dump now.

We'll be in lamboland soon. You can thank me by signing up with my ref to buy BNTY: 1ctMK

Ref code is for Kucoin where you can buy BNTY

Predictions for Q1 2018? (am not pajeet)

$1

kucoin.com/(hashtag)/(questionmark)r=1gwgJ
hey use mine

Meh you should rather try your luck in the pump/dump group, we got like 25k members in the past 2 days. discord.gg/f6Hr9

$1 is the safe bet . some are hoping for $2 but $1 more realistic as a stable price imo

$.50

Here's my Kucoin ref code if anyone would like to use it: 1du7Q

At least $1, if you all in now that's 4x or 5x gains easy. Good marketing, an actual working product, and every time a huge bounty is fulfilled that's even more marketing. Think about that.

where my bounty niggas at

Shit in the street...

CRASHING WITH NO SURVIVORS
SELL ME YOUR COINS

Weak handed cucks I swear

is there still maintenance going on right now?

I type d that tyitle twice because I knew it was wrong the first time. Still wrong. w/e. GF's out at a lesbian bar, BTNY crashing WHY AM I HOLDING? I'LL TELL YOU WHY. It's because I'm a bad trader and I KNOW I'M A BAD TRADER. Yeah you good traders can spot the highs and the lows pit pat piffy wing wong wang just like that and make a millino bucks sure no problem bro. Likewise the weak hands are like OH NO IT'S GOING DOWN I'M GONNA SELL he he he and then they're like OH GOD MY ASSHOLE when the SMART traders who KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE DOING buy back in but you know what? I'm not part of that group. When the traders buy back in I'm already part of the market capital so GUESS WHO YOU'RE CHEATING day traders NOT ME~! Those taunt threads saying "OHH YOU SHOULD HAVE SOLD" YEAH NO SHIT. NO SHIT I SHOULD HAVE SOLD. I SHOULD HAVE SOLD MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY SELL AND BOUGHT MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY BUY BUT YOU KNOW WHAT NOT EVERYBODY IS AS COOL AS YOU. You only sell in a bear market if you are a good day trader or an illusioned noob. The people inbetween hold. In a zero-sum game such as this, traders can only take your money if you sell.

APOLOGIZE

>bought at 13 cents yesterday

>everyone screaming THIS IS THE END and its at 24 cents

The first man who figures out how to sell pic related is rich.

in talks does not equal listing.

Bought it $0.06 2 days ago by another 3000 right now

The gains were very very nice