Best crypto exchange site/app and why. Go

Best crypto exchange site/app and why. Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitflur.com/how-to-exchange/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Coinbase because it has the bitcoin

take it elsewhere were full of scamcoins here

your mom. cheap.

I'm not that fucking stupid just looking for something with a large variety but has high security and reliability/no random prolonged downtimes or account locks when you cash out.

Then fucking lurk more you god damn normie how did you find this board

I have enough money that I can afford to lose a good amount but I'm also not as wealthy as I'd like to be or enough to be considered rich. Not really rags to riches mainstream normie here just looking to get more comfortable than I already am with some long term solid coins and make extra money on some one day to week long pumps.

Because I come from /b/ so I just imagine most people have no clue what they are talking about or are making shit up. And why lurk when I can start making fucking money right now?

Because no one on /biz appreciates normie fucks like you, go use gdax. Great exchange

KuCoin
use my ID cocksucka - 1JfxP

Crypto to crypto?
Binance, Poloniex.
Cash to crypto?
Paxful.
Crypto to cash?
Bitflur.

Did you miss the part where I said I probably already have more money than you do? Not a normie just an already successful guy looking to get more successful. Maybe you should take some pointers. I'm 30 and have a half million net worth.

bitflur made me rich kek

Haha you literally have have my net worth. Do you just own a house or something? Usually not the same folks on /biz on /b new friend

I’ve been needing to cash out.

Sounds like bitflur is my next goal.

*half

But are you 30? Own my 300k house, 50k vehicle, and have 100k in retirement already built. No loans, own it all. My income is straight play money at this point other than building retirement.

I actually like bitflur but be careful

bitflur.com/how-to-exchange/

PayPal is a no-no because of the IRS.
Google Wallet as well.
Try amazon or serve

It's Navy Seal sniper all over again except even more Jew'y.

Not trying to brag, just proving not your typical b/tard. I lived at home longer than most, whilst making damn good money.

28, jesus my net worth in my House is worth more than your whole net worth. Bought my house at 25, paid off the entire house by 27. Wife and I bring in 250k a year. My point is that you’re probably lower on the /biz totem pole than you think. I’m considered poorfag on Veeky Forums and if you’re looking to make more money stay out of crypto since you seem very new.

Seriously, congrats on this larp.

Binance because they have low fees. Buy their coin (BNB) and the fees are 50%. Super fast and reliable market with great support line. Use my ref code 12772282 if you want to help out :)