Who did your PC go to prom with, or whatever the equivalent of prom night in the setting is?

Who did your PC go to prom with, or whatever the equivalent of prom night in the setting is?

This thread is up on

Fucking wait though, Double D danced with Nazz at his prom

This is wrong!

His soon to be wife

>not playing a fat, virginal, autistic dwarf
>not forsaking the fairer sex so that you can sit around all day
>not graduating high school early

>tfw you have a legit response for a shitpost

There was no prom in his village, but an annual pre-winter festival (based heavily on holidays like Samhain and Vetrnaetr) was also the day the village would get together and make anyone who had turned 13 between then and the last one go through coming of age (small ritual, harmless, you get your necklace and pendant that village adults wear). At the end of that day they have a feast of the stuff that won't survive storage into the winter, sacrifice some goats' blood to the gods after they slaughter them for meat, and there's dancing and drinking for all the new adults.

He did dance with a girl who was from the village, daughter of a merchant who would travel in the warm seasons and settle in with his profits in the winter. This was a bit of a mark of shame for her, since my character was seen as an outsider and being the unkempt dirty kid from the woods who lived with an old witch, but she did it anyway because he was nice to her and she liked talking to him. She even kissed him out behind the mason's shop before he left for his cabin at the end of the night.

He never saw her again. Her dad was going elsewhere that winter and brought his family along. He never saw or heard from her again, and when he eventually left he found no trace of where she went.

I wonder why the only shift with kankers that ee&e fans like is DD and Marie.

Who's got time to go to prom? My character both helped organized and run that shit.

DD is the fandom bicycle, you can ship him with anyone. Marie has blue hair and is already in love with DD.

Because Marie looks good. Blue hair is hot.

Her older sister is fucking disgusting and the youngest is in love with Ed of all people. She's not right in the head.

The sea

I went to the wedding of the Scarlet Empress and Ebon Dragon with the First and Forsaken Lion as my plus one

>Cleric of the god of scribes and literature

He spent his youth in a library learning how to translate every known language.

My half orc grew up on a farm. There was no prom. If there was a prom there wouldn't be any girls in the village of fifty people who would want to go with the dirty farmer half orc.

He hunted a lot with his cousin though.

A gnoll.

>Party arrives at a modest-sized town known for its academia
>Every year they have what's basically a "prom" for the students
>Party is allowed to attend anyway because why the fuck not
>All the other PCs get paired up with humans and elves, while the DM has a fem gnoll there to play up the "ugliest girl in the room" joke
>Gnoll basically wore a dress scavenged from the last bit of marauding her pack did earlier that day
>DM tries to make her as revolting as possible at first, but later tones it down when my PC just goes with it (plus wanting to give the others some roleplay time)
>The two of us have a "lovely chat" according to him
>At the end of the night is the vote for prom king/queen
>Gnoll and I come in second, but because the bard ran off with his date for early fucking we won by default
>Each given little bronze crowns as a reward
>DM didn't want to have the gnoll keep following us for the rest of the campaign, but said she essentially went back to her pack still wearing the dress and crown

Still think the funniest thing was even letting the party participate in some random town's class prom they had no business attending, let alone get 1st and 2nd place in.

This is pretty good.

Look, just because it stinks of fish, doesn't mean it's the sea, and she has feelings, you know.

Personally I just pictured this dude dressed like a pirate dancing with a bottle of saltwater

Bonus points if he was nowhere near the ocean.

I didn't know double d was such a manwhore

He's the one with the most love interests, canonically. Nazz, Marie and Sarah

Why did DD hang out with the other Eds anyway? I mean I get they were his friends and all but he was shown to get along quite well with the other kids when he wasn't with the Eds and was the most empathetic of them.

Because they designed the main characters to have the stupid, sleazy, and smart archetypes and the smart archetype is often associated with mild mannered geeks.

Well, the show makes it clear that the other kids shit on him because he hangs out with Ed and Eddy at least some of the time. The reason he hangs out with them almost exclusively is because the show is based on a "version" of friendship that's been kinda lost nowadays. Double-D is more than shown to be aware of his friends' positive sides, anyhow.

>implying anyone in this board attended prom

That's why the OP is asking for PC stories and not actual stories.

Our group did briefly talk about having a prom and it would've been entirely appropriate for the setting but it never did end up happening, though I suppose it still could've been a thing "offscreen" retroactively. If it DID happen my character almost certainly would've gone alone or maybe even would not have gone at all, being single and quite repressed when it comes to intimacy to an
almost aggressive degree. We might have a second chance at it though, I'm in a position to throw some kind of grand ball whenever I feel like it, which would not only be a good opportunity to get the party back together and dancing in fancy clothes to boot; but also serve as a chance to progress the plot since shit always goes down at the royal ball.

He married the daughter of an earl when they were both of age. That's a kind of prom.

I did, went with the big titty girlfriend I had at the time, I had fun.
Sue me

My lawyers will be in touch

I went to three proms actually.
High school sweetheart was a year older than me, so I went to her Junior prom, took her to my Junior prom and went stag to my Senior prom.

I did. My date didn't want to do anything fun afterwards, and frankly I wasn't attracted to her. I had more fun hanging out with my best friend, doing shots and playing Captain Dickhead until 2AM afterwards.

I actually went to two, mine and hers (boys' school and girls' school). It's kind of a shame that I wasn't attracted to her romantically, because she was a sweet girl and crushing on me.

cute ship bump

A young, probably deviant baker girl.
She got crushed to death by a tree.

Fun fact of the day.
Did you know that May was voiced by Chie's new dub voice?

I went. The music and food sucked. Bailed early to hang out with friends.

Kind of wish I hadn't gone. It was a waste of time.

I went. I think I actually spent part of the night on my phone browsing this shit hole, danced with friends, got milder depressed at everyone having fun with their dates during their slow dances, and I was about to ditch during he last song the girl who friend zoned me decided to dance with me.

It was overall a very okay time.