If the store treats its cards like this, I'd hate to see the way it treats its customers

If the store treats its cards like this, I'd hate to see the way it treats its customers.

I wouldn't mind if my FLGS owner gave me a wax job every day.

fpbp
/thread

>Take a bunch of worthless commons
>Make an awesome looking floor
>lel what a shit store XD

It's not like they are expensive cards. It's not like they are trying to sell you those cards. It's not like cards have an intrinsic value beyond artificial scarcity. It's just a gimmick. Now please kill yourself for your retardation.

It's symbolic. Why would you step on something you love?

I don't love Tenth Edition commons.

>Not a straight line
Triggerd!

I love this ball of earth.

>implying I have any love for cardfags

Floor probably gets cleaned semi-regularly, unlike the customers

Turning Garbage cards into art...I see no issue. my LGS has one in the bathroom wall!

Guys, apart from the floor that place is sterile as fuck. Would it kill them to put some pictures on the wall? Or Wallpaper?

I imagine it must be a new store, probably didn't have time to decorate yet.
That floor isn't exactly something you do in the middle of the afternoon is a fully furnished store

>that place is sterile as fuck
>I imagine it must be a new store
Yeah, customers didn't step in yet, so it can be sterile.

Wew!

That's kinda neat, but I think the card-floor reflection on the glass cases could make the product in that case difficult to see sometimes. Also, I think I'd get some local artist to do their own take on classic, recognizable card set on the walls. They look pretty empty.

>Implying those are even real cards.

It's probably cheaper to get someone to glue them together and lacquer it than it would be to commission a similar floor from professional floor people.

Because you're walking the lands of Magic.

Fuck, that store is barren.

If only he had spent 1% of that effort on making the rest of the shop not look empty and like someone's bad home design.

And a random stolen clothing department store rack? To store mats?

This place doesn't even look like a shop it looks like a money laundering front.

>First store that i've been going to was very personal and the owner treated everyone like a friend
>He sold the store to a guy who treats it like a textbook example of a capitalist cesspool where if you don't spend a dime he doesn't even knowledge your existence
>tfw

>This place doesn't even look like a shop it looks like a money laundering front.

Maybe it do my man

What do you think a business is for?

Bring your own waifu mat, faggot.

True, but I'd be more inclined to spend my money there if I was treated not as a source of money but as a valued customer. At the old shop the owner and I would talk for hours about sports, current events, and other things. Even if I didn't buy a single thing that day he knew that I would eventually buy something because I wanted to support him and the shop.

Customer service is a real thing, especially for small businesses. One of the biggest strengths a small business can leverage is forging that kind of close personal relationship.

Besides, user is an external stakeholder. Hurting his fee-fees might well be a poor idea in the long run. If people like him go from "hey friends check out this game store, the owner is super cool" to "ehh, the owner's a cunt, won't give you the time of day unless you buy something", that can hurt word-of-mouth growth.

Honestly, I haven't bought a single MTG related item since the store closed and there isn't another store around for 20 miles aside from the new one.

>I imagine it must be a new store, probably didn't have time to decorate yet.
The floor looks pretty fucking decorated. I can't stop staring at it, my autism keeps on picking up patterns that aren't there.

Maybe they painted the walls before working on the floor. I don't fucking know. Like I said, it's probably a new shop. They might still be getting everything together and decorated.

>my autism keeps on picking up patterns that aren't there.

>check out store
>floor is a grid of random MtG cards in no discernible pattern
>Okay, I can handle this
>one single card is a Yu-Gi-Oh card
>kill everyone, then self

>This place doesn't even look like a shop it looks like a money laundering front.

Is becoming a criminal and using the store to launder the money the most economically sensible way to make ones dream of owning a game store come true?

>Is becoming a criminal and using the store to launder the money the most economically sensible way to make ones dream of owning a game store come true?
It's about the only way other than inheriting enough money to pay for the game store to stay open until you die.