Slight dip to 20 cents. For those who haven't bought in on BNTY yet, this might be a good time to get in...

Slight dip to 20 cents. For those who haven't bought in on BNTY yet, this might be a good time to get in. Kucoin ref code if you need it (mutual profits): 1du7Q

morons selling because of the site maintenance.

Already sold and almost double my BTC, fun run thanks Veeky Forums.

For people wondering. You cant transfer money to KuCoin right now but if you have cash on there youre getting a crazy discount

THIS IS FINANCIAL SUICIDE

op is pajeet shill

you're going to carry those bags cowboy

Can i transfer LTC to KuCoin or is it everything that is down right now

>slight dip

-_-

Great time to buy in lads

KUCOIN CHINKS DONE GOOFIN???

TODAY DBC MOONMISSION
Deepbrain Chain on Kucoin.

Fucking site maintentance! I want to withdraw to MEW.

CONTACT KUCOIN SUPPORT CHAT AND ASK THEM TO SHUT DOWN TRADING WHILE DEPOSITS DON'T WORK.

One hour without any fresh BTC/ETH entering the market is fucking up every altcoin across the board.

These chinks are fucking retarded.

Kukoin isn't taking transactions right now. Coins just lost in limbo.

time until liftoff?

pretty sure yall should be using my code instead to help out a poorfag like myself
---> 1fwx2

FUCKING SITE BEING DOWN IS KILLING THIS.
HODL

serious question. dent being released tomorrow, i have 10k now, do I sell half to buy bnty on a discount????

FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA FUCK BITCOIN FUCK KOREA

>t. pajeet bleeding sats holding shitcoin bags

It started off today at 12 cents, went up to 26 cents, and lowered back to 20. It's also recently been added to another exchange and has extreme potential to go up for multiple uses. So much FUD means you'll be stuck daytrading at negatives

LTC is slower than ETH, the problem seems to be ETH

best time if you can put funds on it.......

so many opportunities :'(

fuuuuuuking hurry plzz maintenance

Here we go

Lol no. This is done. Buy and become a bag holder. Hold your big mktcap strong coins and get weather the coming shit storm. Buy back at 10c if you must

Considering every crypto is falling I'm just going to hold. I bought at .07 anyways. Stupid discord groups panic and all dump their shit. Oh well they'll all eventually lose their money with twitch decisions. This could had been a comfy ride to about 120m market cap but I believe it still will be.

HOLD YOUR BAGS.

Add your stack to the 0.00001899 sell wall if you're still holding.

yes, that's a no brainer. Once Kuckoin gets its shit together we go to 50 cents.

WE'RE BOUNCING BACK OMG!!!!!!!

Coins just arrived, both of my transfers! Meat's back on the menu, boys!

Seems like we have a liftoff

i bet that green bar were the chinks,

internal buying

One DBC is unlocked this meme coin is going to lose all its momentum.

Thousands of people trying to buy and only 800 ICO contributors. Stay poor pajeets

Its still going to be a comfy ride.

And we have liftoff again!

DEPOSITS ARE IN

DEPOSITS ARE IN

as if that wasnt going to fucking happen lmao slight dip and weak hands start wetting their diapers

I am balls deep in that shitcoin

This guy with 270k coins has been manipulating market for hours now

Fucking idiots dropping their sell price below his when he puts whole wall up, then he buys from them and cancels his sell order. He has got over f150k coins from that way now.

For fucks sake, just look at this weak ass sellwalls. This shit can fall at any moment, just hold and give it the time. We lost de momentum bacause of this fucking update.

l8r sk8r

Any price between .00028 and .000320 is probably good for gainz.

Kucoin ref> 1gRaP

This price crash got me up over 10k BNTY! Thank you based Koreans for crashing the market!

Arbitrage-dude gonna make some bank now.

LOL AT THE IDIOTS WHO SOLD UNDER 300!!!!!!!! KILL YOURSELVES CUNTS

Oh boy,
Time to pump some ETHER

Deposits are in. We are going up again

next parabolic leg up after consolidation

thank god they fixed deposits

And it happened again!

There wasn't an update yet. The update is in like 6 hours. It will only take 30 mins though.

fuck my btc is still confirming

Yum, I got some cheap coins at 13XX sat.

TFW I got the ACTUAL FUCKING BOTTOM

HOLY FUCK THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE!!!!!!

Veeky Forums,

I would like to thank all you fellow cowboys you gave me advice and helped me live my dreams. I owe you one, partner. God bless ya'll.

*WE LOVE YOU user*

shucks, I love ya too. Well, that there ain't a dip, that a rodeo! Get them there horses ready, we're goin' north.

You realize DBC has a GORILLION shitcoins totaly supply, right?

The Koreans didn't crash it. Their prices have been way above Kucoin the entire way. I've been arbitraging for hours at a 10-25% profit.

Kucoin fucking up so that there were no ETH/BTC deposits for more than an hour is what caused the dip.

>anons who fell for the bulltrap

I bought at 6 cents, 12, and now at the very bottom of this dip god bless bnty

What I don't understand is what they were expecting to buy with the eth/btc. Pretty much all coins are going down because of the Korean panic which isn't anything new.

WHO HAD WEAK HANDS?

COME OUT IN SHAME, YOU FUCKING KEKS.

I SOLD AT 289 ETH SATS AFTER DOUBLING IT FROM 1400 SHOULD I GET BACK IN

KUCOIN AINT LOADING WHATS THE PRICE AT

I bought in 8k more @ 135 TY kiddos

update was at utc+8.its already happened you ape

Wow user :''')))))) love u buddy!!!! :)

got my eth deposit and got back in at .00032 eth after selling at .0004

price will climb back up now the site's back

Grats on the gains, guys :D
This bounty is getting higher and higher. Yeeeehaw! Remember to HODL, don't panic sell to FUD

way above that 'partner

People who have been trying to deposit for the last 70 minutes are just now receiving their ETH/BTC. What do you think will happen?

I get to go to sleep finally!
See ya all for breakfast and 50 cents!

No fuckoff discord pndfag

lrn 2 timezone

Nice mate, now just hold in a cozy bed.

Marketcap just grow 2 milions in minutes.

FUCK IM SUCH A FUCKING RETARD GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

I didn't sell but I wish I sold the top and doubled my stack. I don't even try to time the swings anymore because i'm not trying to get burned that hard.

Yeah most of the fall was because of kucoin literally unable to function and take deposits looks like its going back up or at the least consolidating again. steps.

HAHAHAHAHA

WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN

xd

>Kucoin fucking up so that there were no ETH/BTC deposits for more than an hour is what caused the dip.
I know that. Kucoin is a Korean-based exchange. They fucked their own system. I profited from it. I stand by what I said.

see you all in mother fucking Pluto space cowboys.

Wasnt the price manipulation obvious enough?

Thanks for the returns at the dip boys. Just got some extra KCS because of it :)

Look at it go.

Fuck this guy manipulating the market.

UP WE GO GUYS,

CHINKS FINALLY GOT THEIR SHIT TOGETHER

what did you do

>KCS
who gives a fuck about that, are you in the rodeo or aren't you, dumbass city boy

my unconfirmed bitcoooooiiiinnnnnnnn

SUD I GET BACK IN

Korean? No they are in hong kong, at least read a little bit before spouting off nonsense.

woot

Ill kill it if you keep selling

we got a major faggot setting up walls in both markets

probably thinks he's hot shit but he's nothing but an autist holding our momentum

YOU DESERVE IT! :DDDDDDDD

YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE BEING SMART DIDNT YOU?

You are all of Veeky Forums in one poster.

Oh, I thought Kucoin were chinks and gate.io were korean.

>Sold 50k BNTY for .000392 on gate.io while price was .000366 on Kucoin
>Deposits fucks up so ETH doesn't show up for an hour
>Luckily market crashes because others can't deposit either
>Get in at .000308 instead of .000366

Holy hell that 83 eth wall.

a bulltrap is accompanied by lower buying volume, which leads to the rise being overwhelmed by the bears
however, you can clearly see on the graph that buying volume is increasing back to normal levels

Buy high sell low boyz

GREEDY BASTARD :D!!!! EAT SHIT