This promises to be one of the most richly realised sections of the Horus Heresy series yet...

>This promises to be one of the most richly realised sections of the Horus Heresy series yet. I wish I could tell you what was decided – the twists, turns and unexpected reversals that lie in store for readers of the series. If you think you know what happens at the Siege of Terra, think again – expect tragedy, triumph and revelations galore.

Why won't somebody tell these writers that THIS IS NOT WHAT WE WANT
NOBODY WANTS THIS
it's a good story already, you've already fucked it up with perpetual ollanius pious and the like, you really don't need to fuck it up any more

What if Horus, was actually a time traveling Abaddon THE WHOLE TIME? Who killed Horus after his enlightenment and assumed his position after discovered how WEAK WILLED he was?

What if Sanguinius was not the one killed by now Abaddon, BUT A CLEVERLY DISGUSIED GUILLIMAN??!!

What if DORN WAS THE REAL EMPEROR THIS ENTIRE TIME???!!

We should place bets:
> Odds that Horus turns out sympathic and Emprah villainous: 4:1
Emprah is truly dead before they put him on the golden throne 2:1

Holy Saint Ollanius Pious, who in his last moments saved the all-father, is not praying to a kike on a stick. And neither is he immortal.

Her was a fucking human. A normal fucking human. With no powers, no armour, no arms worth mentioning. Only the iron will to stand against Horus. Period.

>Ollanius has no business being there, and how could he survive?
>What if we, i don't know, made him a Blank? That way you both explain his immunity to Horus' shit AND increase the nobility/tragedy of his sacrifice because he has no reward but oblivion.
>OR, he's a super speshul awesome snowlake that is totes open minded not like all the other sheepie and hates The Emperor, and is also Christian in the 31st fucking millennium
>BRILLIANT
Kill them all.

Odds Carnac declares everything just as planned for Chaos: 10000:1

>What if the Sanguinor really was Sanguinius all along and he's been healing since the Horus Heresy?
>What if the fight against supersaiyan Horus was just a flesh wound to the Emperor all along?
>What if Fabius Bile was cloning Primarchs because Horus told him to and Abbadon was the Starscream of the Sons of Horus?

>>What if the fight against supersaiyan Horus was just a flesh wound to the Emperor all along?
Then what the fuck is going on?

ADB is involved, we all know it'll end up with Horus having the Emperor dead to rights but the Chaos Gods will take their power back and strike him down at the last second because it's all part of the plan they need to set in motion in order for Abaddon to truly win the eternal war for them ten thousand years later.

>THIS IS NOT WHAT WE WANT

I want it soo much I will pay money for it. Speak for yourself.

I thought him being Spehs Catholic and not really liking the Emprah was actually a good addition. Makes his sacrifice more meaningful than if he's just a mindless fanatic who luvs Daddy Emprah *THIS* much and would lay down his life for him.

He jumps in front of Horus because Horus is evil as shit and he recognises evil needs to be opposed, not because he's doped up on the Emperor's glamour and can't think straight.

>sanguinius doesn't actually perma die, he splits into 2 beings. One becomes the sanguinor, the other manifests as the black rage
It's happening

I'd put 6:1 on Horus heroically kills the Emperor and is the one on the throne

Chaos gods took their gifts back when the Emperor killed Horus, he became a skelly because he lost his sorcerous immortality

that extra player really does make me of 2 minds, on one hand I think perpetuals was a dumb idea, and reduces Pious by making him special when the original reason he was considered cool was because end of the day he wasn't but at the same time having him able to talk on the emperor's level and choose to lay down his life in a choice that actually exists and isnt just because it was expected of him.... I mean, fuck, we dont even know for sure weather Horus can perma kill him or not

>What if the fight against supersaiyan Horus was just a flesh wound to the Emperor all along?
>Then what the fuck is going on?
Horus is the one on the Throne, Emprah put him there to fuel the Astronomican forever as a penitence for trying to fuck everybody's shit up with Chaos. The Emperor himself has been alive and well and working in the shadows this whole time, which enables GW to reveal his return in WARHAMMER: AGE OF THE EMPEROR.

>>This promises to be one of the most richly realised sections of the Horus Heresy series yet. I wish I could tell you what was decided – the twists, turns and unexpected reversals that lie in store for readers of the series. If you think you know what happens at the Siege of Terra, think again – expect tragedy, triumph and revelations galore.
ok, thx 4 update

>each primarch gets a scene to lament how they'll never be as strong, brave, or smart as Guilliman

>Khan and Dorn come to blows because Khan thinks if he was there he totally would have kicked Horus' ass and Dorn is a pussy failure
>the emperor accepts he is a god during the final confrontation and channels his power through Horus to ascend into the warp, taking Horus' soul with him but fully absorbing it into himself
>the emperor purposely sent sanguinius to his death and kept Dorn out of the fight so they wouldn't be able to see what actually transpired. He was in control of the situation the whole time

>...including Guilliman

Making him a blank makes him immune to the glamour.
Him laying down his life because he recognizes The Emperor is the hope of mankind has nothing to do with him being immortal or super speshul enlightened.

While i did hear this theory before, that REALLY fucks with the setting. Like, it's better for him to just get healed via any type of asspull then to pull that.

>the emperor accepts he is a god during the final confrontation and channels his power through Horus to ascend into the warp, taking Horus' soul with him but fully absorbing it into himself
That is actually way less worse, than all the other shit, they could do.
>The Emperor, in his Moment of seeming Death reveals he actually loved the Primarchs, each one of the and wanted only to save humanity and admits how he was to cold and distant, as he was only pushsing foreward to his goal.

Guys, hear me, what if Chaos was winning all along? That the Emperor killed Horus was all part of their master plan. Entropy rulez, guys, Chaos wins, because the coolest guys, like Khayon and Abaddon, have sided with it

>While i did hear this theory before, that REALLY fucks with the setting.
You mean, completely unlike Age of Sigmar's gentle, respectful handling of the Old World?

God damn this one is good, I want in on this bad boy. This is some ultimate fuckery I could see them actually trying to pull off (and fucking failing miserably).

I can just imagine it already, The Emps get struck down, his mortal form destroyed beyond repair by the ruinous powers. Just as the emps is struck down the Chaos gods laugh and think themselves the victors, just for a second letting their influence slip over Horus. The final victory of Chaos seems at hand yet Horus recoils at what he has done and regrets those lives he has taken, the empire he has destroyed and the father and brothers he has betrayed. The emperor sees this and realizes this is his only chance seeing this and straight up sucker warpblasts Horus out of his physical vessel and takes that shit over.

The scary thing about this is that it fits with the existing fluff, since Gulliman is the only one in modern fluff whose spoken to the Emperor, and we don't know the exact circumstances of what went on there.

Olianus is on the throne. Emps is dead, hours is dead because hurrdurr chosen of chaos. He doesn't die because he can't.

Odds on Sanguinus being a traitor and the actual one to mortally wound the Emperor?

The entire HH was a ruse by the Emperor so he could believably retire to the Golden Throne aka his virtual reality waifu realm.

has there been a hh novel about the BA yet?

Calling it now, the Inquisition really is preventing the Emperor from healing.

In fact, everything about the founding of the Inquisition changes.

I dunno I can't read.

But really though, I haven't even made a dent into the HH series at all so I wouldn't even know.

>bl
>promise
>rich realisation
>revelatory

The most fascinating aspect of this type of pathetic drivel is that they sometimes seem to believe their own adolescent hyperbole.
#TotallyNotACultTho

That's exactly what i want.

Actually that's really stupid

>A normal fucking human. With no powers, no armour, no arms worth mentioning.
>and no evidence that he actually existed
>also something something Abaddon joke

>>What if Fabius Bile was cloning Primarchs because Horus told him to and Abbadon was the Starscream of the Sons of Horus?
But then surely Abaddon would be the one getting cloned.

Fear to Tread is about the time Sanguinius found out Horus was buddying up with daemons and got his legs broke, for which he's due to avenge himself with his Bloodthirster back-breaking in the Siege. Otherwise I think it's only short stories and audios.

That's not even BL talking, it's just GW's marketing-community blog doing what it does.

ADB pls go and stay go

>The scary thing about this is that it fits with the existing fluff
Consider this: what would the Emperor's new Empmarines look like? Definitely gold for a main color, right? And since you know they'd be drawn from the ranks of the Primaris Ultramarines, probably blue accents?

Is cocain legal in your country ?

No more fucking Primarchs coming back or this faggoty ass "muh daddy" shit from Primarchs please.

Also, fuck GW if they start bringing these primarchs back and THEN start turning them to chaos.

>55498698
That's it, Warhammer is finished folks. or at least it would be if they did that dumb shit.

Dates? 2018/2019?

Makes me still feel bad for him. Best Speech of the Emprah too.

At least it will end soon.

If this happened I'd expect to see 500 neckbeards set fire to themselves in protest in front of Warhammer World. I would be okay with this.

>tfw you unironically enjoy most of the HH books

I'm excited and you can't stop me

Khayon and Abaddon will kill the Emperor and let Dorn bring the wounded Horus to Terra. Screencap this.

As a Chaos player, I love HH novels.