How did your character's first kiss go, assuming they've ever had one? When? Who? How? Why? What...

How did your character's first kiss go, assuming they've ever had one? When? Who? How? Why? What? Did your farmboy kiss his childhood friend behind the cowshed when they were hiding from their parents? Did your middle-aged paladin who has lived a life entirely focused on duty receive an innocent kiss from the princess he helped save? Did your soldier kiss his sweetheart before he got marched off to war, promising to marry her when he returns? Did your edgy murderhobo hire a prostitute to act like a loving girlfriend for a day to try and fill the hole in his heart where intimacy should be? Did your naive yet ambitious aspiring warlock get tricked into a pact with some dangerous yet seductive entity she foolishly summoned before she was ready, sealed with a dark magic-infused kiss?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I0AxrOUJ62E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does his mother count?

My character is a kissless virgin.

One day she'll get lucky though, right.

Right?

He kissed a ghost. Hunters live a weird life in WoD

My character would never compromise his magic powers by coming even close to scoring like that.

I'd usually say no, but I suppose that entirely depends on what kind of relationship they have with their mother. Look into your heart user, you already knew the answer before you asked.

Yet to happen.

I'm not even trying to be edgy when I say he probably got fucked by a priest or priestess as an alterboy.

He was a cleric for a church that was more orgy orientated than most.

My character goes on fun adventures with his friends.
His entire background and motivations are crafted around the normal topics that come up around a normal Roleplaying table.
I don't know his mother's maiden name, or whether he has an outward or inward bellybutton, or when he first tasted a fig.
Those traits are unwritten, undefined, and irrelevant to the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=I0AxrOUJ62E

twas a mistake, I were not the princess for she hath been spirited away by mine comrades

She hasn't technically had her first kiss yet. Though it's a setting where tools can become sentient if used enough, and she once became horrified when her wind instrument claimed her playing was akin to making out.

Her first kiss was with Ryoichi Naoki. She was fifteen and he was sixteen. He stole her cake during lunch one day and “apologized” by kissing her. She punched him in the ear and got detention for a week. The other girls thought she was a crazy and treated her as such for the rest of the year.

Her first "real kiss" was Rindou Homaru. She was nineteen and Homaru was eighteen. She was her best friend and “Class-S” in school. Homaru was staying at her house during the summer so she wouldn't have to travel overseas with her parents on their business trips. They stole some beers from the corporate security canteen and one thing lead to another.

One morning my elf (male) ranger was having a civilized conversation with the party's human (female) bard, and by civilized conversation I of course mean behind-back gossip particularly on the subject of romance as elements were revealing themselves in the campaign at the time. After thoroughly going through the potential suitors for the other members of the group, my dude tries to be smug, leaning in and inquiring if SHE has a crush on anyone. She responded by giving him a peck on the smirk, stunning him for 1d4 rounds as he hadn't considered taking a significant other. With confusion, he inquires if this is the part where he offers to buy her dinner, to which she shyly wonders aloud if she was too forward. They then decide to give the relationship a shot, but to be subtle about it so the rest of the humies don't catch on to the saucy race-mixing. They have yet to go to dinner together, but he has bought her a Brooch of Shielding as an apology for "being terrible".

He was something of a womanizer from a young age without much of a conscience against kissing and/or telling. He probably doesn't even remember his actual first kiss, or at least claims not to, but most likely it was with a girl older and more attractive than he was, for the bragging rights with the lads.
He swore off that lifestyle when he met his wife, but ever since the two of them were separated in a shipwreck he's had to dust off his flirting skills again, just enough to survive as part of an adventuring crew like in his younger days. He hates playing coy with women in order to get free food and board at taverns and such, but it keeps him alive long enough to keep looking for the one he actually wants.

That's the right way to run a character, but it's also why threads like these are fun: they're practice for taking those undefined parts of a character that are unlikely to get explored and spontaneously fleshing them out for the fun of it.

>she'll
girls aren't virgins unless they specifically choose to be and fight to keep it that way
even ugly ones

Blink dogs aren't for kissing.

His first kiss was with the woman who would become his wife. His last kiss was on her deathbed after she implored him to chase his dreams of adventure now that their children were grown.

He's a highschooler. Probably hasn't had one yet.

Honestly, I don't even care enough to determine this part of his backstory.

/r9k/ pls go

At roughly 15 he picked a fight with the strongest girl his age in the herd. Lost that fight and they decided to have a rematch later away from the others.

Fuck, so he is a kissless virgin.

Being a young crusader is hard, man.

Assuming it counts if only one person is doing the kissing, my character had her's rather unwillingly during a party game. One randomly selected guy had to kiss whichever person in the room he though was best looking, and that was apparently my character who closed her eyes and waited for it be over. She got pretty hostile afterwards telling the rest of the party to never speak of it again, and when someone asked if it was her first kiss she said it would be her last Which was apparently tempting fate since she got kissed again by a girl several rounds later, a lot more intensely than the first and with psychic powers involved, it very nearly ended in violence

Is not entry into the Kingdom of Heaven worth more than a few moments in a harlot's embrace?

After a fierce firefight in liberating a town from heretical hands. Fireteam leader Donald Cade of the 2nd platoon, Delta company, 5th Cadian Mechanised Regiment received a kiss from a local girl.

Better to spill your seed onto the belly of a whore than to spill it on a rock.

A messy case of murder-rape-Embrace. Let's say the relationship with his Sire is complicated.

What the fuck does it matter

Do people actually think of shit like this for their characters

>Frontier World Guardsman

During a scouting mission in the desert with a small team, Corporal Jeremiah Anderson was assigned to fetch some water from a nearby oasis. A cheery, freckled redhead named Lucy was assigned to accompany him to the oasis, as to ensure that they were safe. They had known each other for a while, since training, and it almost seemed like the Sergeant knew this. The previous day, while gathered around a campfire, the squad had gotten into a conversation about relationships, to which Corporal Anderson replied that he never had one once asked.

As they were filling up some buckets to carry back Lucy asked Jeremiah if what he said last night was true. When he said yes, she gave him a light peck on the cheek and asked if he wanted to change that. Once he said yes again, they began to share a kiss, one full of built up tension from years of friendship.

She was killed a week later because a band of desert raiders laid some mines on a narrow valley crossing, which sent shrapnel into the Taurox they rode in once they were ran over.

His first kiss was stolen by a yandere bitch, he can't get married now, he is just soggy seconds.

My GM/party is really into relationship stuff, so it just comes up sometimes.

Her first kiss was with the pretty daughter of the nobleman her family worked for. She was the daughter's handmaiden and like horny teenagers do, they experimented with each other.

The noble's daughter eventually grew tired of the game, but not Elisa. She'll get her first love back somehow.

Gabriel was a hired gun in a post-apoc setting. His first kiss was a coworker, the two of them having been assigned as a sniper-spotter pair. As coworkers, they were excellent. As partners, they didn't fit. The fling was short and awkward. Despite their best efforts, the failure of their personal relationship soured their professional relationship. They drifted apart, grew bitter, and ultimately went their separate ways.

He ended up being a confusing mess of helpful NPC and minor antagonist. The DM did a bang on job of making NPCs feel like real people. We ended up having the "Could you and I ever be 'us,' again?" conversation at gunpoint after he'd swept in and iced the VIP we were protecting. Short answer was no. Long answer involved him shooting me in the thigh and leaving. We have yet to resolve that storyline, but it's something I look forward to doing. I've finnaly gotten over Gabriel's lingering regret.

You know a lot of girls, am I right?

Druid, animal companion

Lewd.

She never really had a normal childhood (grew up in a cloning laboratory, all the male clones were gay) and since then she was always on the run.

She's also an arrogant cunt and ugly.

fun fact: This is also true for males

Her first kiss was with the girl who manipulated her in to killing someone, and then threw her under the bus when it happened. That happened mid-campaign. The kiss happened end-campaign when she realized that she didn't want to lose the people she cared about. Turns out the reason the other girl sold her out was because she was scared of being in love because she thought love made her weak.

Man a lot of you are playing lesbians.

Probably his wedding day. No time for smooching when there is justice to dish out.

Yuri is pure

>tfw forever GM
I guess I'll do the main antagonist because I can do that.
Her first kiss was when she was in her late teens from the blacksmith's son across the street. He was strong and handsome, the polar opposite of the meek Alchemist Apprentice that she was.

She married him years later, they had a miscarriage and he left because she couldn't have children after that.

So she created her own children via Alchemy. Yay! Bio-Engineered Slave Child-Soldiers!

he might actually be kissless, but hes definetley not a virgin

its just that kisses are low priority for raiders

Most people have healthier ways of dealing with grief. But armies of soulless clones is certainly one way to do it.

She's too pure, and by pure I mean hollow and sheltered
She might someday but she might just die instead

And my other character MIGHT've kissed her childhood sweetheart. I mean, probably? But, like... that's kinda dead now.

Objectively wrong

The number of men I see actively cockblocking themselves is ridiculous.

Ever noticed how desperate men scream that women are whores and they're saving themselves for the good ones?

Unless you're actively deformed, losing weight, getting in shape, and getting a 9 to 5 job somewhere other than McDonalds guarantees that you'll be able to fuck a woman. She won't be a 10, but neither are you. And if you're so painfully ugly that even that strategy won't work, you'll get pityfucked by someone.

The vast majority of men have sex. There are lots of ugly fathers. The reason people don't have sex is because they're emotionally and personally repugnant.

>Shadowrun
>Playing an asshole teenage hacker.
>Playing him like a self absorbed ass who is acting out because he's a kissless virgin.
>GM gradually introduces a female NPC vaguely mentioned in the backstory that he occasionally runs into in the downtime between the lowlevel runs he's involved in.
>When everything goes to shit and his secret is revealed this girl reveals herself to be his forgotten childhood friend who secretly loves him and kisses him
>Realizing the GM is trying to anime me I have him headbutt her and scream about how this would have been important several months ago.

He is a young noble and one of the new maids, just three years older than him, had trown a eye on the cute boy. So she started flirting with him, which he was actually quite fond off, but to unexperiencend and shy to quite show. From a small kiss in on the cheek or a patt on the but when she helped him putting his clothes, leading to pinning him down in the garden surprisingly and kissing him, to a weekend where his parents were on a feast, where both don't leave the bed much. Mostly because she tied him to it.

Character number 1 probably kissed a childhood sweetheart when he was a kid, but later drifted apart from her.

Character number 2 probably kissed some girl he'd helped save from bandits when he was still a squire.

Character number 3 was kissed by one of the people who owned him, maybe commanded to kiss her instead.

Character number 4 probably technically had his first kiss while drunk at a party, but the first one he remembers was with someone he thought he was in love with. She actually turned out to only be in the mood for a fling with an exotic species, and she dumped him as soon as the thrill was gone.

Stale pasta, but still worth heating up now and again.

This sounds like the summary to a shouju manga.

His first romantic kiss was with a witch that he rescued from his witch hunter companions.
They lived in the woods for several weeks until they were caught.
She took the blame and convinced the authorities that she had bewitched him and that he should not be punished for her actions.
After she was put to flame he was banished from his country he spent years trying to atone for his failure to save her.

My wizard may know of carnal things, it all was a part of his biology lectures in the Arcanamirium... However he simply has no desire for physical/romantic intimacy, he's only desire is based around lexicomania. Particurlarly when it comes to magical knowledge.

My Blood Angel from Deathwatch, Riccardo, once kissed a daemonette. It wasn't for attraction however as he was pretending to fall for the Daemonette's aura of allure, then pumped her mouth full of acid and melted the head clean off.

My GM at the time gave me enough XP to level up for the ingenuity.

but it's true user.
I'm a sloppy and depressed pig and I have fucked.

What do you call it when you've come to the realization that you're okay with being a wizard but you don't hate women?
More on topic, my latest char has never been with anyone. She's the delusionally romantic sort.

I always figured he was a real awkward teen that didn't really grow into himself until Uni. Still think he had his first kiss at whatever his sci-fi equivalent of high school was, probably at some major social event where he against all odds dared asking one of the less popular girls out, before drifting apart when both started studying in different cities.
Wonder what she thinks about him now, some 15 years later, when it's sector wide news her old prom date had his medical license revoked for gross medical misconduct, bordering on outright murder.

Incase is such a shitty artist, holy shit.

You've got lucky, I guess. I am attractive, slim, tall, nice, and smart. That's what people say. I lost my virginity when I was 21. My wife is cute and nice, and she lost her virginiity when she was 22. I imagine some people cannot lose it because they're too ugly.

he wouldnt remember it, has to constantly erase most of the memories from his mind or he'll go insane from deep-blood in him
Doesnt help that he's also immortal so who fucking knows how long he's been doing it

Physical contact is frowned upon in Rokugan society, so he has not kissed or been kissed before.

It's no wonder, given his Disturbing countenance and his clearly martial demeanor.

Nah man, I'm not lucky. I have not a single friend that is a virgin.

Except my cousin, who actually looks good, but is some kind of asexual hermit.