Rescue the damsel

>Rescue the damsel

What's the plot twist?

>The damsel gives you a wicked smile as a 16 inch monster grows between her legs.

Play it entirely straight.

She's an innocent chaste princess imprisoned by the forces of evil, and her royal father really does intend to reward you richly for her rescue and let you leave, no strings attached.

Nobody will see it coming.

The whole thing is drenched in illusion.
Those bonds you just cut, they were her hands.

The encounters are set up such that the party has a reasonable chance at failing.

Knight comes for the dragon, not the princess

The damsel is actually a very powerful witch about to be burnt at the stake and when you release her she becomes the main villain of the campaign

The guy you're rescuing her from looks exactly like you, so she thinks that it's some kind of extra layer of torture.

She only does anal. And she never washes her ass.

The damsel in distress rescues you

The knot binding her is the plot, untying it means that the GM is out of ideas for the story.

she already has a bf

the damsel has a kidnapping fetish and can only achieve climax by being rescued and "thanking" her hero(s)

Joan is not a witch. She is a saint.
This
Also this.

In the end, you were the damsel all along.

The damsel is a kobold.

She friendzones you. She's really into the stable boy...

Needs you to keep rescuing her periodically however.

>Needs you to keep rescuing her periodically however.
>Needs YOU
No thanks, I have enough friends as it is. Give the stable boy a chance to shine.

She's really pissed that her father keeps letting her get captured to set her up with a date and asks you to kill him, take something from the royal treasury, and just fuck off.
capcha is find all castles

There isn't one. That's a big enough fucking twist these days.

she's a mermaid.

>play constant wingman to the stable boy
>let him do most of the work, but step in when he needs a nudge
>watch him grow from a cute menial laborer to a decent young hero
>legitimately saves your ass one day
>this was such a better plan than killing the king and ravishing his daughter like your party was leaning towards

The damsel is a dragon

The real damsel was the friends you made along the way.

the damsel is a yandere who is now in love with one of the pcs and will try to kill the rest of the party so she can have him/her all for herself.

She isn't in distress, she's just really kinky.

The damsel is the king

She's been impregnated by the demon that kidnapped her and will give birth to a fresh evil by the time you return her to her home.

>"Thank you for coming to rescue me, heroes. However, I was never in any danger at all. But don't despair! In making this far, you've accomplished something even more important than rescuing me from peril. You see, the friends you made and the memories you shared along the way were the real damsel!"

the damsel is a evil dictator and this was all an elaborate test to see if the pcs are worthy of being her personal death squad declining isn't a option.

she has a dicc

The damsel is a feminist and bitches you out for thinking she was in distress

>my tender angus trembles in anticipation

>The bindings holding her in place are all attached to explosive runes
>Destroying the wires without removing the wires will detonate all of them
>She is being guarded by a high level rouge with an auto-crossbow who will spend the entire fight dodging between the bindings

She is a spy trying to investigate BBEG's activities in the area. By rescuing her the white knight fucked up her whole mission.

....somehow this is going to end up involving Vecna, I just know it.

Oh, I like this.

The girl you rescued was not the princess. While you were off fishing and breaking into the homes of the peasantry, the princess was eaten and the dragon went out and kidnapped another girl. Now you have to pass this girl off as the princess long enough to get paid and escape the kingdom. Too bad the king wants you to attend a royal banquet and ball in celebration of the rescue. Hope you put points in Bluff.

When you find her, she's in full blown withdrawal from whatever recreational alchemicals she's been indulging in as of late and having a major hard time. She doesn't want to leave until she can get her stash back from the beast's lair, and you're concerned about bringing her back obviously wigging out, but you don't want to like, enable her, you know?

>when the first post is also the best post

The damsel put herself there to find a smoking hot knight willing and able to save her, because she has to produce an heir eventually and all the nobles are bores. Now she has to tolerate you.

I was about to say this same thing...

Her being kidnapped was just roleplay with her secret lover, and when someone saw the princess being carried away into the night tied up, rather than just admit to the relationship and then on top of that the pervert games, they let things get out of hand and now it's escalated to the point of hiring adventurers to find her.

The party can keep their secret or not.

>damsel is the name of the npc's dog

>Kas, I am already a demon

>So named because there have been seven Damsels and they have all been eaten by dragons.

She was expecting Prince Charming.

The damsel is actually you from the past, and the rescue caused a stable time loop.

While the damsel genuinely needs rescuing, like, she's no escape artist, she is a competent fighter and once handed her warden's weapon she assists you in fighting your way out of the villain's lair.

she isnt a trap

The twist is that there is no twist.

>My character is a woman who's been looking to marry into royalty and pop out heirs

She's actually a dragon in disguise. It was all a test to find a worthy lover.

A male dragon.Prepare your anus.For manpreg.

Our party murders her and the king just in case
because EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN TIME this has happened the king has either been some sort of incestuous rapists who's abusing his people or is secretly a necromancer who just wants his virgin daughter to summon some sort of eldritch god of evil. The only reason we agreed to this quest was to get close enough to the king to carry out said assassination plot.

Too many times man..I've been burned too many times.

>not using legacy captcha

Fucking newfag.

>drawing of a mermaid
>not drawn as an actual half fish
>it's basically a woman with legs strapped into a super tight fish themed skirt

Fuck this shit, did they not grow up watching Disney?

>Manpreg
>Implying I don't use female characters half the time
>Implying that wasn't her plan anyway
>"Oh no wealthy powerful shapeshifting dragon, don't impregnate me!"
See this comment

>rouge
>not rogue

Do you even Veeky Forums?

She was in love with her captor and is just really into BDSM
You just murdered her lover

>not taking her stash from her and keeping it
>not forcing her to fuck and be impregnated by you in exchange for a fix
>not using the pregnancy to marry her and become the next King because her father refuses to be publicly humiliated by his only child being a whore and giving birth to an illegitimate bastard

Och aye

A sentient shade of red, I like it.

The plot twist: the protagonists are the real villains.

>angus

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

In my defense I should have been put to sleep hours ago. I have three tests tomorrow and have about 1 hour of accumulated studying.

I also failed to spoiler the picture, and this is the motivation I found to dream. Tah.

>high level rouge

She is identical to our party rogue, and she's always wanted to live a life of adventure, so they pull the ol' switcharoo

> The damsel is a dragon in disguise.
> Kill a dragon. There's no damsel, she's in another castle.
> The damsel wanted to marry the dragon.
> The damsel has already slain the dragon and is cooking him when you break into the empty castle.
> The damsel is alrready dead, you're too late, the dragon killed her the same night he kidnapped her.
> The damsel is the worst bitch you've ever seen.
> The damsel falls in love with you. She is already engaged with Prince Charming.
> The damsel is Prince Charming.
> The damsel is you. You must save yourself.
> The damsel has her feet injured. The castle starts crumbling as soon as the dragin is slain.
> The damsel is pregnant with a half-dragon.

>The damsel gives you a wicked smile as a 16 inch monster grows between her legs.
Pfft. Doesn't sound like it would be big enough to have more than a couple of hit dice. That's way below my level.

>one of the party members is actually the damsel
>the rest of you are figments of their imagination
>the whole quest was an illusion the town healers cast on them in a last ditch effort to wake you up from a coma
>it didn't work

In Soviet Russia, rescue damsels you.

Rescuing her is the start of the journey. The REAL quest is getting her back home, because that thing that they tried to sacrifice her to? That thing is going to hunt you down, relentlessly, all the way back to her home. Whatever the hell it is, it just refuses to die, refuses to stay banished, and will keep coming after her, and your job is not finished until she's back home.

And they are paying you an ABSURD amount to get her back.

Y O
>perception not high enough to see through dumb trick

She's a persuasive bard who is also a trap.

She had some broad tied to her for an unknown reason. Who could understand the machinations of the BBEG's mind?

The damsel has actually been infected with an experimental virus in need of field testing.

>she rapes you instead

Declining is always an option.
Not necessarily an effective one, but just try and make me not say no.

As you wish.

He's stealing her armor and sword from her after tying her up so that no one suspects she's actually a warrior.

>the damsel is the dragon
>the virgin is you

>the damsel has developed Stockholm syndrome

She's a notorious pirate that was arrested for heinous crimes. The men you killed were the city guard going undercover. One of them got away and now there is a bounty on all of your heads. Do you join the "damsel" and become a bad guy pirate?

The king isnt the person who wants her rescued, and would rather her stya kidnapped for political reasons

The villain kidnapped her to enchant her with a spell, so when she is brought back home it will trigger the next step of their plan.

A bit before the final chamber the party finds a broken window followed by several empty rooms and then find the damsel being rescued by an other party of adventurers.

The dragon and the king have an agreement, the dragon terrorizes enemy kingdoms in exchange for food, wealth and a bride. The king provided the bride via some niece he doesn't care about; and provides the food and wealth by sending the most incompetent adventurers he can find on "rescue missions" so the dragon can eat them and take all their loot and gear for his horde.

This is a good one.

Or the princess has escaped, and you've now got to find her before she leaves the tower and gets lost in the wilderness. She doesn't know you're there to save her so she will hide if she hears you.

She looks like Donald Trump and has the voice of Gilbert Gottfried.

The damsel doesn't want to be rescued

>The damsel has her feet injured
lemme just kiss it better

>The dragon kidnapped the princess to eat her, by the time you arrive you find neither and the king has you beheaded for failing

The players have a mission to actually send the Damsel somewhere dangerous away from her kingdom because that's where she wants to go, and she's the one paying for it.

>the rope she's tighten with is a poisonous snake
>the tree she's leaning against is a poisonous snake
>the sword you are using to cut the ropes is a poisonous snake.
>the king who gave you the quest is a poisonous snake.

Fukken this. Play your tropes straight 100% of the time, and make your traps and dungeons weird and creative. Most players love explicit challenges, and if the king rewards the players with a fief and your game turns into Crusader Kings But With Wizards, all the better.

>sighs
>pulls out the birthright book
>"EVERY FUCKING CAMPAIGN YOU GUYS"

This scenario is easy. Just tell rope-snake and tree-snake you're operating under the authority of their king. If they don't believe it, your sword can vouch for you.

> The dragon was a Jew banker in this setting
> The king loaned a lot of gold from the dragon, and the damsel was his collateral
> The king can't afford to pay the loan, so he tricks the adventurers to kill the dragon banker - like how the Knight Templar got screwed
> The damsel was in fact treated way better than what she used to be - the banker dragon had a lot more money than the king

You rescue the damsel
She transforms into a well equipped adventurer magically before your eyes
then YOU transform into a damsel
the strange adventurer runs away screaming from the spot

She's pregnant and will give birth to one of the players. If she dies, the player in question will disappear from this timeline.