I found a PIPE

I found a PIPE.

Emperor's knee is suffering

This shitty series is the Big Bang Theory of 40k.

Bazinga.

I found a LIQUID NITROGEN

MURHA MURHA MURHA

>PIPE

Did you "find" it or did you find it?
You better not be trying to pull a cawl on this.. "Finding" a better space marine.

Its cool because this cuts to the heart of one of the most important debates in science. Do you invent new things or do you descover them? Some mathmaticians belive they invent things. And those people are fags.

Better get used to it, fuccboi.

Use PIPE on THRONE

>it's not serious enough for my REFINED and ADULT tastes
Please go

Why do people watch that show?
It stopped being about 40k jokes after 10 episodes when they decided to try and make their own story (which sucks)

it's fun and everyone can watch it, even if they dont know the 40k lore

But it's just the same jokes repeated over and over again.

... Really? I must be fucking stupid, then. Mind pointing a few out?

>naked Jojo's bizarre adventure Custodes
>rogal dorn is autistic and says weird things

Because they're retarded secondaries

because some people are not massive lorefags and have tastes different than yours

It gives us good reaction images.

>I DON'T LIKE [CHARACTERS]
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This is you.

is where you belong, please show yourself out

You do realize that it's supposed to be irreverent of the fluff and flanderize things past the point of no return right? It's a cheap comedy on YouTube created for the fans of 40K who don't take things too seriously. Live and let live.

Though they did drop the fluff focus for a while, but that was due to the recent developments in the actual fluff that made the actual story go on a tangent for a while for the writers to think of what to do next.

>fortifying this position
was a peak of the series

It's still fun and I love it, but people trying to make reaction images out of literally every single line in the episode are cancer tbqh.

You seem upset. Did I hurt your feelings?
And no I don't mind the characters I just don't like the show as a whole

>rogal dorn is autistic and says weird things
DELET THIS
OUR PRIMARCH IS PURE

Math is an invention. Numbers exist conceptially, and they're not found in nature. Math is a way of quantifying and calculating the world around us; the numbers don't exist in the world without a human to conceptualize them.

PURE.

the problem is that the guy who does it changes the text, but not the mugshot surrounding it. All of them look the same.

NüCanon 40k is the BBT of 40k.

40k itself, created literally as a parody, is Spaceballs.

Numbers are an invention. Math isn't.

Math and numbers are both inventions made to analyze nature.

Stop giving them ammo. Let’s go wrap ourselves up in our pai-...meditation blankets.

leave worst primarch alone LEAVE HIM ALLONE

That podcast shit was retarded. Did their joke writer just not show up for that one?

no, it was done with deviation from the script, more freeform. good enough for now. quantity over quality. not fantastic, but at least we don't have to wait 6 months for one

Do I have a theory? Yes, the theory is: Is the emperor of mankind, in fact, a giant asshole?

STOP RIGHT THIS INSTANT

>mathtards believe this

There's no difference between christianity and math, you both put faith in it and hope it works.

The worst part about this is that's user is right. All math and logic is fundamentally based upon axioms which we cannot prove.