I did it Veeky Forums

I bought like 4 hours ago before Kucoin closed the trades

i bought 1202 BNTY I know it is not much but im really happy

looks a bit scammy to me

you in good company senpai

fuck you

This is literally a copyandpaste reply he does to like every thread

Grats! MAY YOUR GAINS BE GLORIOUS

Then you clearly haven't done any research. They have a working product actively being used.

The fuck i care what it is, do you think i even read a fuckin single whitepaper or however it is called? fuck that, i only buy coins that are shilled and im doing good

every thread
stop

Buy in now or get left behind

Dogecoin 900m marketcap btw
Potcoin 70m marketcap btw

You really don't like money, huh?

looks like a little back on track from the fall to 18.

gl boys

200k BNTY reporting in. not selling before $0.5

Should I go all in on this? I'm so tempted to drop my one other alt and ride this rocket for a while

Yeah all in man, just dont panic cell. going to be alot of dips on the way to $1

HODL

I never sell at a loss IRONHANDS

Dunno, looks like a more complicated version of fiverr and Amazon turk.

Barrier of entry is too high. Tokens on a ether address is too complicated for normies.

Fundamental analysis increases the likelihood you choose a good coin to invest in. BNTY is particularly good because it already has a working alpha, so you're not going to get Confido'd.

It isn't meant for the average end user.

>attach 0x to any project
>moons

i like this game

Great time to get in more funds, dipping somewhat =)

Don't you dare fucking sell at 50c. This will easily hit $1

Holding 118k I might consider taking original investment at $1. The rest rides until $2

How long do you think it will take to reach $1 and $2+?

Depends how many weak hands and profit takers there are. This could easily hit $1 within 9 days.

I reckon max 3 weeks and we'll be minimum $1

Debating if i want to sell some now to atleast take out my initial investments...

not even on a major exchange yet man.

I hope you waited

Still waiting actually. I considered when i saw it hit .26 but i was busy not being a NEET

I sold at ~.000340 (eth) to take my initial investment. Still have 60% of my stack.
Always sell a little bit at a time when you are in the green. Invest in other projects that have strong prospects. That way you are constantly creating new revenue streams and hedging against a crash.

right on. I see we're all still going

I'm riding this out until it hits $4 like all of the other hypecoins on kucoin

If this doesn't 10x I will literally sedoku

fuck yeah. I'm putting in some eth soon. I love how all prices dip on kucoin overnight. Makes this shit so easy when the normies sleep

But really, look at all of the $5 and $6 shitcoins there. I hope this keeps the momentum.

I bought high now at 15% lose and still confy

Don't worry my dude, you'll still have some nice gains

>tfw sold off a small part of my stack to chase another moon mission
wish me luck lads, still majority in BNTY

you're best off to sell right now, and then buy again in the morning now that the FOMO steam has run out.

Can a nigga get a hot moon tip?

Everyone who is already in is best to hodl, timing the market is too risky. Gains are pretty much guaranteed if you hodl, why take the risk?

This. Whales will fuck you over.