If you had $10,000 to invest, how would you invest it and why?

Assume we're looking for the most aggressive growth possible.

Salt.

India coin

I don't know, but enjoy a free bump.

Aeternity

Dogecoin, the Chinese year of the dog will soon be upon us so expect it to moon

Why are finnish memes forced in biz? For example that Apustaja you just posted. And also

>t. something
Although t. Meme has been used in pol and int years ago.

Xrp... wtf is wrong with you people!!

Today ? Short bitcoin with 5x leverage until at least 11.5k.
That's 80% profit in a few days.

Split it into multiple promising ICOs (after doing some decent research) and hope to become a millionaire in a few months

Buy Kucoin Shares and you can reap incredible profits while avoiding all the drama of the crypto world. In the California Gold Rush, the people who actually got rich were the suppliers. Likewise, exchanges like Kucoin are the ones really making the big bucks in the crypto world, not individual traders.

>Holders get 50% to 15% of Kucoin's revenue as dividends paid in coins, allowing holders to automatically diversify their portfolio
>Holders get reduced trading fees for every 1k Kucoin they hold, up to -30% (Binance gives 50% savings for using BNB now, but that will decrease to 25% next year and requires you to lock up some funds as BNB)
>KCS is only 2x ICO price right now
>Kucoin is rapidly increasing in popularity, aggressively adding new coins, and has no withdrawal limit
>Support responds to tickets in English within hours
>KCS's value increases as Kucoin becomes more popular

Sit back and relax with Kucoin, rather than worrying about shit like BTC killing off your crypto, BTC getting flipped by ETH/BCH, or Charlie Lee saying something retarded.
Use my referral code for free shit: 1ch6a

because you're a newfag

Cloak

Open source coming

ETHLEND

working alpha, tiny market cap, decentralized unlike salt

Pajeetcoin

Bazingacoin

I love you earthchan

All in Link. I've researched different coins and tokens for countless hours and sergey/link have the most potential in my opinion. Link could unironically hit $100+ next year. I just hope my current stack will be enough to make it.

XRP, cash out a week later

>litterally only coin still going up

Dump it all on ripple

> ENG 30%
> VTC 70%

My actual holdings, about 30k total. Believe me these are going to be big. I'm gunna be comfy this year.

Finn's meme are great. spurdo for example

The top level of this ponzi resides in Finland

+1
How much link u have user ?