Warhammer 40.000 General /40kg/

Loyalty is its own reward edition

>Daily Duncan Playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=fVWObn2XXLo&list=PLEaPE4sLDA7ucJ0dkiVZSW6ghZUNGFHIW

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Poo poo pee pee

First for Slaanesh

First for Tau

Post Warlords

If GW were to port the Thousand Sons' Tzeentch discipline from 7th into 8th to at least a certain extent, what powers would you like to see ported and how do you think they would get balanced?

Rolled 6, 3 = 9 (2d6)

On a 7, everyone who posts in this thread gets bone cancer.

How bad will conscripts get nerfed, and how will it be done?

phew

Looking for opinions on my next build.

Conversions/assembly
>Rapier Laser Destroyers x 3, possibly with 3d printed conversion parts so I can run them as Thudd guns
>Heavy Artillery Carriage x3, all 3d-printed conversion parts except for the gun and deck, which is magnetized from my basilisks
>Octoblade-magnetized Baneblade
>Fully Magnetized Valkyrie/Vendetta x 3
>Rough riders x 10 (using AoS Cold Ones as mounts with catachan-esque riders)
>Mortar team x 6
>Autocannon Team x 3
>Commissar Ciaphas Cain and Gunner Jurgen

Painting
>Wyvern/Hydra
>Chimera
>Tempestus Scions (Kasrkin scheme)
>random special character (primaris Psyker, commissar, standard bearer, etc)
>special weapon gunners
>Lascannon Team x 3
>Autocannon Team x 3
>yet another goddamn infantry squad

I'm thinking about doing Black Templars with Primaris models, but I definitely want some terminators in there. How bulky are Stormcast compared to Primaris? Because I'm thinking of using those as the basis for properly sized TDA. Bulk up the legs and back significantly, put the right helmets and shoulderpads on them and it might look pretty good.

No u

ha fuck you fat man, I'm not even a vertabrate

Chaos God Ranking:

Tzeentch

Nurgle

Slaanesh

Khorne

>tfw it is probably gonna take well over two years until we get anything for Emperor's Children

close but no cigar small child
For Thicclestine

Rak'Gol

Praise Slaanesh!

Just finished another box of Daemonettes.

Hrud please go and stay go

Stormcast don't work as terminators and you know it. If you want super beefed up termies, look at the Custodes termies.

snip snap

fuck

Checks out.

How does this even happen?

Good table top standard
8/10 would play against, forge narrative, drink beer

Tzeentch.

How do I stop my opponents from bringing 2001 point lists?

worn out corner turned into a flat surface instead of rounded corner

Switch Tzeentch with Slaanesh and it's correct

>Herald of Nurgle can heal Morty and DG daemon engines
>Morty and the demon tonks also benefit from Epidemius
DG/Daemons synergy is real.

So what faction would realistically want to work the Minotaurs chapter, and at the same type fill in some of the gaps in their army list? I want to take some allies for my force that can help make me a bit more flexible, but fluff matters to me probably a lot more than it should.

bring 2017 lists
Obviously

Physics bitch.
Do you even?

Why does it matter?

The higher dice numbers are weighted to roll one of three lower numbers every time.

Slap them round the fucking head and tell them we are playing a 2000pt game and to stop being a cheating bastard

Is it normal for nobody to paint their minis? I am the only one at my game shop who has a painted army, nobody else even has their shit primed.

Literally anyone if told to?
It's the military user...
you don't GET to decide anything

Start upping the ante.
(You) bring a 2010 point list. If they complain throw their bullshit in their face.
Then take a shit on the Table and moon walk out of there

>"hey man, lets play 2000 points k?"
>"ya sure" *brings list that is between 1995-2000 points*
>gentlemanly game of beer & pretzels dice rolling ensues, great success

>tfw stick at 1994 points and ran out of upgrades

Anything Imperial, really.
Come to think of it, Conscripts might actually be fluffy, as the Minotaurs seem to be some Iron Warriors/World Eaters hybrid, who send in waves of conscripts if possible, bombard the shit out of fortifications, and then swoop in to break the enemy in brutal close combat.

Fuck I'm Tzeetch? I've always liked Slaanesh better.

I-I'm Slaanesh

I've never seen Stormcast in real life because nobody at my club plays AoS. They just looked pretty wide, but if they aren't beefy enough I'll go with the Custodes I guess.

Wow this tank is terrible.

Paint's probably too thick.

That's scratchbuilt, right?

is that's carved out of wood user?

That's 3D printed.

It's obviously a 3d cast

>mould lines

Hey, that's actually a neat idea, I like it. It's brutal, and fits their MO nicely. Thanks!

>authoritarian left
Send my regards to reddit

> mah 3D printing!
> mah GW out of business in 5 years guis honest!
Kek. That looks so fucking bad.

What are these?

Jokes on you I already have bone cancer

I sometime forget how much khorne is into capital investment and free trade

14 plague marines (champion with fist, 2 belchers, 2 flails, 2 maces, rest axes/knives) with blightspawn, sorcerer, biologus, tallyman, surgeon, 3 Deathsrhoud.
All inside a Spartan.
What do you think?
>inb4 nazi

Necron player here.

I've got an unopened box of Lychguard/praetorians (was a gift), and I'm trying to decide some things. Which would be better to build?

In addition, my collection has a ton of warriors, two doomsday/ghost arks, and some basics. Plus the c'tan shards, a monolith, and a night shroud (flyer, if I got the name wrong). I'm trying to decide which to buy next:

More lychguard/praetorians to make a full squad.
More wraiths (I have 3 total).
A triarch stalker, since it looks cool and seems useful.
Destroyers, but they are super expensive. Within my budget, but I'm iffy on grabbing them.

Which of these purchases, if only 1 is taken, would be higher impact for me? I am fine with doing multiple packs of destroyers, but I'd prefer not to. I'm not on a budget, I'm just hesitant to spend 50 per pack of 3, haha.

Good thing I'm not american.

Can't afford w40k AND cancer payments.

>Doesn't even Forgeworld WAAC vehicle doors
It's gonna be okay.

Autism should be added as another axis to the political compass.

results of political compass tests for the chaos gods based one their personalities and behaviour in 2nd, 3rd and 7th edition 40k. Of course economics doesn't really come up in 40k sooo we don't really know how say Khorne feels about trade tariffs

Autism is when you copy the image and place a dot on it and post it here

But what are Khorne's tax policies?

So it's going to be Fagnus > Girlyman > Mortimer > Lionel Jonson > Angery > Woofta > San-morherfucking-guinius

How will GW revive Sanguinius without pissing off more people than they need to?

You're gonna need a bit more than just one axis to encompass Carnacs autism.

Taxes are to be paid in skulls and blood. 15% flat income tax.

I'm more curious how Sangs return would affect the Blood Angels and their successor chapters. Would it mean the end of Death Companies and the like? No more angry blodthirsty cunts?

Give a man a skull and he will BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD for a day. Teach a man to harvest the skulls of billions of innocents and he will RIP AND TEAR for a lifetime.

to be fair I did them way back in April for a thread about the politics of 40k. I think we established that Khorne generally doesn't give a shit about economics(so gave neutral responses) but does approve of military spending

I use those to proxy my IW chosen

People will pissing off but they will buy it regradless. I know I will.

Spartan is Forge World.

Autism is every axis, silly.

>How will GW revive Sanguinius without pissing off more people than they need to?
The most retarded way we can imagine.
Or he just pretend dead for 10k years

Now we need someone to write the Khornmunist manifesto

Kharn Marx perhaps

Dubs will probably change nothing, he may hasn't found the way to cure Red Thirst let alone Black Rage.

He will mourn at the fact that his death curses his sons even further.

>he just pretend dead for 10k years
>he sat on the floor pretend dead as Emperor fought Horus
>he sat dead on floor in Baal as his sons literally bled him dry to maintain their blood fetish

D-Daddys coming back?

It's good to know that even when oil runs out and the world economy collapses I can still get my 40k fix if I learn to whittle.

>KHORNE CARES NOT FROM WHENCE THE SUPPLEMENTARY DEFENSE BUDGET FOR M43.1 FLOWS, ONLY THAT IT FLOWS

It is a little known fact that Sanguinus is a master of stealth

>defense
>KHORNE MEANS OFFENSE

Autism is the inability to see more than one axis, the "MeLiterally Everything Bad" Axis

Is this trilogy good?

* Angsty > Yiff > Faggot > Best Primarch.
Fixed it.

Autists are Sith?