>Slaanesh offers you all of the pleasures of the world to you
>Isn't even that bad when it comes to the other Chaos Gods
>Can live in eternal pleasure if you lose to his realm
>Get to have a cute daemonette girlfriend

Why is Slaanesh bad again?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Q8zti
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Slaanesh is really just this, but with better color coordination.

A cute daemonette girlfriend who likes to shove your dick in a salami slicer while rimming you.

This man gets it

I fail to see the problem.

You forgot the girlfriend's tongue that's rimming you is barbed like an octopus's tongue. Also, her dick's are like a cat's and she likes going in raw.

That pegs you every odd night? No thank you.

YOU GET YOUR HANDS TURNED INTO CLUBS OR SPIKES AND YOU CAN NEVER MASTURBATE EVER AGAIN!

Isn't that good? She can just suck you off

For a daemonette, "sucking off" and "chewing your penis like it's a pacifier" are one and the same.

>>Get to have a cute daemonette girlfriend
Last time I checked, Genestealer Cults had worthy competition.

Would a daemonette make a good girlfriend?

That seems horrible to us, but to a follower it would be great.

You're forgetting the part where you end up sprouting 6 dicks with razor blades and rusty nails on them, and then your daemonette girlfriend tears several off to see how many will fit in your asshole.

Nope Tzeentch for life
>second strongest and can get the strongest
>wants you to succeed
>allies with slaanesh
>sick aesthetic
>probably become a psyker

i mean he wants you to become a successful tool at the very least

>He/she/it eats fucking souls in a regular basis.
>Also makes Pinhead and his gash look like a bunch of prudes

>"Second Strongest"
That's what he wants you to think.

Khorne- 1
Tzeentch- 2
Nurgle- 3
Slaanesh- 4

More cute pictures of our goddess?

Tzeentch used to be the strongest but the dark age ended

The sensations that Slaanesh has to offer are "where we're going we need no eyes" tier.

>Chaos Undivided
>chaos
>only one of the five gods is actually chaotic and doesn't adhere to a particular dogma
>said god was retconned from existence a long time ago
>Chaos is in fact not actually Chaos, but rather fanaticism and blind adherence to dogma
>the followers of the Emperor are also guilty of fanaticism and blind adherence to dogma
What did GW mean by this?

From what I understand it always ends with raping and murdering, and I just am not comfortable with that sort of thing.

its just doing things to the exxxtreme and in excess. im sure if you found a way to do extreme hardcore cuddling, nose booping, and hand holding slaanesh would take that offering as well

Thats a negatory, delegatory

Never seen a better use.

Religion is bad?
IDK a lot of things present that.

>not worshipping Malal
I seriously don't understand why anyone would choose any other option.

Remind me what the fuck happened to him?

Your breasts are perfect, my dear.

Devil's greatest trick was convincing the world that he doesn't exist.

I think copyright issues happened and so he was sort of but not really retconned. But like, he totally exists, he just doesn't want you to know he exists.

Nurgle is best

Why is "Chaos" so... consistent, and easily divisible and categorizable?

Slaanesh isn't about pleasure, but about WANTING MORE, MORE, MORE! Even if you please her enough to become the one who is satisfied, not a tool of others' satistaction you still will come to a piont when anything you can get with your vast powers isn't enough.

Because while they were based off the idea of cosmic chaos initially, the chaos gods have shifted far enough away from it in the fluff that it's no longer relevant

Because chaos gods are powerful entities formed from chaos, not Chaos itself.

You forgot
>Might randomly turn you into mush for lulz
>Or dust
>Or part bird
>Or all of the above

And khorne offers you power, nurgle offers you literal immortality and freedom from pain and tzeentch allows you to control tyour own fate and by so: your life.

Yet somehow they are all bad!?

i don't understand why gw told us that khorne hate slaanesh,
khorne wants skull, kill and blood
slaanesh wants sex, kill and other bdsm things
(they both want kill)
slaanesh kill for fun and that make khorne more mad
khorne like be mad
khorne like slaanesh

>Khorne: "It's different when I kill for fun!?"
>Councilor: "How so..?"
>Khorne: "BECAUSE IT IS!"

Cringe

>Slaanesh offers you all of the pleasures of the world to you
No, he offers you endless hunger, an eternity of chasing a high you'll never attain.

>You're forgetting the part where you end up sprouting 6 dicks with razor blades and rusty nails on them
HOW HORRIBLE!

>More cute pictures of our goddess?

>its just doing things to the exxxtreme and in excess. im sure if you found a way to do extreme hardcore cuddling, nose booping, and hand holding slaanesh would take that offering as well
INDEED!

>Slaanesh isn't about pleasure, but about WANTING MORE, MORE, MORE!
Yes, and?

And now you know Khorne is the Ultimate Tsundere!

Khorne wants death (of which agony is often a side effect) and Slaanesh wants agony (of which death is often a side effect).

So basically, each one is angry because indulging what they want inevitably causes some spillover that the other enjoys. And they can't just share.

Slaanesh would make more sense if joining them was explicitly just pleasurable, and the pain aspect of hedonism was in you performing it on others.
But that would make them too similar to the Deldar.
So Slaanesh is just the chaos god you worship if you want to be eternally tortured forever and have your soul devoured.

Joining chaos is fucking stupid

>Joining Slaanesh is stupid.*

>thinking the Chaos gods will give you what you want and not just make you their slave.

>>Slaanesh isn't about pleasure, but about WANTING MORE, MORE, MORE!
>Yes, and?
Then you become worse than furries.

>get to be a bird man
>wings n shit

>feathers replace your fingers

>Chaos Undivided
Worship of the collective unconcious pretty much except more love for the dark gods then anything else.
>said god was retconned from existence a long time ago
There used to be more than 5 gods too
Hell mass suicide was listed as one of the ways you could produce a warp god.
The realms of chaos books are great btw

Is there any difference between Fantasy and 40k in terms of the Chaos Gods? I'm not a Warhammer player (besides playing maybe 6 hours of Total War) but it's lore seems cool as shit, though I'm a bigger fan of Fantasy than 40k. But is it just scope cause the Warp is bigger in 40k or are they completely different in their iterations?

Thank you that's cute as fuck

You might want to get a better disguise, NiceDaemonette.

Chaos is and always have been the only good guys in 40k.

Maybe tau.

>living in the imperium
>not being a slave

>Thank you that's cute as fuck
And yet STILL NO MILF SLAANESH!

>possibly simultaneously
Worst god.
I really like mad artists, so +1 for Slaanesh

What's a good wake to make a CSM Warband dedicated to Malal?

Fuck off NiceDaemonette

If you have to ask why Slaanesh is bad, you've been on the internet too long.

Ironically unironically ironically ironically unironically so.

Well, what response are you proposing? One that won't get us horribly mutilated preferably.

And it would never satisfy you until you were cuddling their intestines and "booping" them with a barbed cock that spits acid

Now you're speaking my language

And how is he bad user

Would a daemonette be a good mother and wife? Could I give her a daughter?

roll d20

I dunno, is a Floridian meth head except exponentially worse a good mom or wife?

Wouldn't slaneesh embrace breasts of all shapes and sizes as long as they've got spikes somewhere?

Only one per person, though.

>"I am Birb, destroyer of worlds"
>no one takes you seriously, ever

That started well, and ended badly. When your own characters start debating hentai logic, you are already writing something that's too good for hentai.

10 out of fucking 10, would run into battle while not uttering a single word for

>Only one per person, though.
NOOOOOO!

and it will fail to satisfy as well

The only people who aren't slaves are the jokero

As they can just flip off the world and leave.

I imagine that 99% of jokero life outside the solar system.

these two are not contradictory

>the Emperor was Malal all along
>this is why there was the whole "Chaos gods foil the Primarch plan" and the "Let's all back Horus vs. the Empeor" thing
>that's why Malal is missing while the Emperor's avatar is stuck on the throne and his spirit fighting in the Warp
>that's why there's Saints, miracles, and zealots who scream "For the Emperor!"
>that's why he told people not to worship anything, including Chaos
>that's why he still gets worshipped despite telling people not to

Just replace "Imperial" with "fifth Chaos faction" and everything falls in place.

>the top 1% of Daemons own 50% of the tiddies
>over 50% of Slaaneshi Daemons are legally in tiddy poverty
>end boob inequality
>#occupyboobsnake

Breasts for everyone!

Chaos only birthed the Gods it does not comprise them. The Gods were all born from the primordial powers of the Warp and fed on the feelings and beliefs of men until they literally became what they ate. The Gods did not organize the Warp, Man, Eldar, and other psychic races did.

>Isn't even that bad

Slaanesh is the only one whose promises are a lie.

They offer you every pleasure, except for the pleasure of a wholesome and pure love. Of a loving family. Of holding hands.

It's like walking into a 32 flavors, and they're all out of the best flavor. Vanilla.

because all the pleasures you mention and banging your cute girlfriend will get old and no longer satisfy you after a while.
That's slaanesh's deal. Nothing makes you excited and its never enough

I want you to whisper into my ear

something like the crimson raiders but slightly more religious (towards malal)
>be pirates and shit
>fuck up errybody

You could apply that logic to any of the chaos gods really

The entire point of Slaanesh is that experiencing pleasures will lead to you getting bored and seeking more extreme ones constantly

How is that bad it's not like they leave permanent scars you'll heal any damage dealt anyway, if I could heal from it I'd try being flayed once or twice.

All the chaos gods (except maybe Nurgle) take away your capacity for contentment and satisfaction. That's the price you pay for their power.

Which is a shitty deal if you ask me.

Remember when Slaanesh had better feel no pain options than Nurgle?
Also Slaanesh is faster, better in melee.
Slaanesh is the Bard of the Chaos gods.
Nurgle is like the Cleric tank, Tzeentch is the arcane battlefield control caster, Khorne is the fighter/barbarian with anti-magic abilities.
Khorne is the best fighter, Tzeentch is the best mage, and Nurgle is the hardest to kill. Slaanesh is the second best at all of them, jack of all trades bard.
Only one who can beat Slaanesh things in melee are Khorne things, only things more psychically in tuned than Slaanesh things are Tzeentch psykers, only things harder to kill than Slaanesh are Nurgle's rotted poxwalker zombies.
There's no power scale of the gods like that, they're all good at their own things, and then Slaanesh is good at all of the things, not as good as the best but better than the others.
Plus charisma, charisma is always broken, why kill someone with a sword, spell, or poison when you can tell them to do it and they do it themselves.
Then again I'm biased, Slaanesh is my ideal god, my favourite colour scheme, my favourite themes in excess, perfection, and 70's rock culture, and I'm a hedonist, kinky, depraved asshole.

My colleague of impeccable taste.
I'll just leave this album here, some promotions inside: imgur.com/a/Q8zti