FUCK THIS COIN

YOU LIED TO ME BIZ

KOREANS ARE PUMPING HARD

let me add a little insult to your loss

lol at the kids who daytraded our godcoin getting JUST'd

I'm never gonna make it

0 patience wont let them get rich

oh boy here it comes boys. GET IN HERE SHILLS

Do you at least know any reason why the FUD brigade is so strong on this coin?

Sold at $4.5, bought back in at $4.96. Preparing for suicide.

you can sell on coss

yeah many of us want to accumulate more at a cheaper price.

comfy icx. Im gonna go in my blankets and watch some candles.

FFS I need to SLEEP

youre living the Veeky Forums bro,
buy high, sell low

I hate this board

It's really simple: they want to accumulate when the market recovers.

I hope everyone who couldn't have patience for more than 24 hours really takes to the heart the lesson to be learned here.

always do opposite of what biz says unless it's etheremon. It's literally people trying to buy your bags and accumulate for cheap. Also Korea / China fud happens like bimonthly, whenever you hear it just know that you should accumulate or sit on your coins because they will moon soon.

Its such cancer. Hurts me deep down, like fucking over some lowbies on biz is really going to make a difference. But I guess that's how people make their money.

This. I'm disappointed in myself, but only for not accumulating during the dip.

they go after everyone. not just biz. I posted about how this was PROFESSIONAL COORDINATED FUD but nobody listened. ICX is an absolute chad and everyone knows it

be smart bros, we all gonna make it,
have patience, that is really the key

the only thing that matters to me is if this icx pump is just a coordinated dump pretty soon or if this huobi news is legit

huobi.pro/

Look for yourself. Right at the top of the page.

I hate myself so much. Literally 5 minutes after I panic sell. But there's nothing I can do but move on and hope for 3x gains.

Nothing official about huboi so far. only a test wallet with icons. buy the rumour but don't get burned.

Look at the website you retard

Yeah no trading yet, just deposits. So there will surely be a dump. Still tho, this puts momentum back into the coin.

all korean crypto regulation news points to green light on mainstream crypto adoption.
ICX already has working product with multiple institutions.
Mainnet, Coinone soon. Bithumb soon to follow.
Government supported.
Nothing short of NK invading and taking over will stop this from blowing up, in which case FUDs are always signs to buy more.

I am so comfy

>ICX already has working product with multiple institutions.
at least they say they do

why is this shit not mooning then? is huobi just some shit chink binance wannabe?

Get ready for the sell the news event before people are able to start trading. This is exactly like REQ getting listed on Okex

can you ELI5 please

>selling before anyone even bought
wtf nigger

I dont understand faggot on here who freak out after 3 days of holding this coin. Pieces of shit, how dumb are you? Learn to hold a coin, this is going to be worth 10x the value in a year so seriously just forget about this coin and come back if you're too much of a pussy faggot and can't take seeing the dips.

believe he's saying it's gonna dump more as people see opportunity to sell their ICX high. buy the rumor sell the news

Ever hear of "Buy the Rumor, Sell the news"? You buy the coin because there are rumors, and once there is confirmation you sell because people who are late to the party are buying at ATH so YOU can dump your bags on them. This will be that type of event.

Will the dump happen as soon as it's tradeable or is this the dump?

thank you, very clear explanation

fucking cunt, it's a chinese exchange.

happy now?

That serves Koreans Chinese and japanese

Basically- Yes. Why? Literally South Korea just came out today stating they are for sure looking for regulation of crypto (not a bad thing), but a lot of what's being regulated actually concerns ICX. Bank partners closing accounts so that users will no longer be able to buy crypto. Financial institutions no longer able to "invest or nurture" crypto projects. That can literally spread to their ties to universities and their government ties if they would like to dis-associate from that space until regulation is clear.

Also Main Net is delayed for a month.

Also No new coins will be added to Korean exchanges until regulation is clear which seems...... unresolved.

your call anons.

not really. volume is shit. nothing happening off of news.

fuck crypto im taking a month off from trading this shit is zzzzzzz

icx is chadcoin for 2018

Huobi has 800 million daily volume and they have just started accepting icx deposits. If you sell this coin now you are a fool. There could be big news any day. Like this listing which came as a surprise to everybody.

>top 3 chinese exchange
>8th largest exchange in terms of value
>volume is shit

go away pajeet

ICX is my ticket out of wagecucking, I just need to accumulate a few thousand more. Need the price to stay down.

this. pretty soon the shills will drive away everyone else and biz will become /etheremon/.

from actual financial matters --> crypto --> crypto based trading games

if there wasn't this uncertainty it would be a top 5-8 coin already. Buy low

selling as soon as I'm green already got a sell order in place

You'll never make it pajeet

pussy

Exactly. Problem is: Delays. You really think investors are willing to keep profits and ETH?BTC locked in something that is on a downtrend? No way. If you are a real trader in the stock markets you know that you shore up profits and never sit in a coin heading backwards. If you're not going forwards you're going backwards. Plain and simple.

Good on ya. The rest of Biz is so emotional with their coins. Profit IS profit. Get that in your heads. Sometimes you walk away with 10x and sometimes just 10%. I always say that any type of profit is better then a loss. You kids need to grow up and start taking risk off the table.

I'm up 8400% in 3 months. I do that by finding coins with moon potential and LETTING THEM FUCKING MOON. this is a coin with moon potential. You're investing strategy is good if you're looking to beat the discount rate and manage risk, I'm speculating in an attempt to retire. Different goals, different strategies.

Would you buy in rn?

no I bought in at 6600 sats with a good portion of my stack. Don't get me wrong I'm holding this till end of January barring some fucking catastrophe news, but I wouldn't buy it right now desu.

Yep, I've skimmed the market for 7 months waiting for a coin as good as ICON. Memes and FOMO aside, I fully believed in this coin as soon as I read the whitepaper which is beyond most people

Basically all inned from 1.50-4$

Going to take my gains from this in 6 months & put some in ETH, & some in promising long-term moonshots. Way easier retirement plan than chasing PND's, my style is too safe for that anyways.

At what price would you buy in, 5?

well in general I don't like to buy in a pump and don't like to sell on a dip. This is a pump it could last for another few hours, or it could go down right now. But the point is there is no real rhyme or reason to it, no way to know. I would wait till the pump is over and buy it after it dips even if you end up buying it a little higher because most of the time you end up buying it lower.

Thanks, I get too emotional watching pumps

Same user same, I'm hoping to get massive gains, and get out into EOS before main net launch then I should be good to go, like legit done. But we'll see.

Sol

Alright who’s got the pictures from all these anons Selling at a loss after we all told them this shit was completely normal and expected and would recover soon.

Don’t make the mistake again, this is taking off January February, don’t be an idiot user.

Solid plan, I think moonshot PND's like XVG are way too luck-based, ICX, EOS, even ADA if they get a product up & running are all good contenders for solid safe gains. Only really need to go for crazy shit if you're starting out with very low capital.

just look at the buy book during pumps, you'll see the insane spacing and no volume in limit orders, usually convinces me not to buy, because if a single person dumps on market and not on limit, it pushes down like 1k sats.

Respect

exactly and even then the only think that's really crazy is trying to ground floor something. That's what I did with WTC when it was shilled here, it was risky because of china and ground floor, but I still did dd was a solid project based on my limited knowledge. Turned out beautifully. XVG shit is just bullshit. I'm never going to buy a doge coin fork and just hope for the best.

reported

pls dont sell sir

You plan to sell ICX and jump into EOS, do you think you can catch both pumps that way?

The mainnet delay and temporary stop to adding new coins, as well as banning minors from trading is because of the regulations coming in place. The korean gov is cleaning up the crypto space and legitimizing it.
This is a much needed push since crypto is largely viewed as a means for gambling rather than investing, and like the pc gaming addiction, crypto trading is becoming an addiction too.
Once crypto becomes legit, I won't have to see 14yrolds sitting in PC bangs trading away. And ICX will continue to steadily climb. Once the regulations settle, it will already be too late.

They never learn, unless you’re selling at 6.50-7 and taking a good profit to get back in later (assuming it drops below 6again ) which is likely then honestly you’re an idiot, hope u don’t end up having to buy back in at a loss to get on the moon mission in January

It's mooning thanks go my iron hands are rewarded yeaaah !!

Could somebody provide an actual link ? I can't find anything about huobi listing icx.

Yep, there are actually some gems here that you can get on ground-floor if you actually research every project shilled. Something like Enigma could do numbers too and I've seen 1-2 posts about it. I didn't buy because of lack of confidence but in general if you scrutinize everything and trust yourself your gucci

well EOS is just what I'm thinking now a few months out, because there main net will still be about a month away by the time this coin has already reached escape velocity I expect. So I should be early for there pump too, but I could be wrong in which case I'll be looking at a different coin, maybe cardano, maybe XLM, maybe VEN, or WTC, no idea where we'll be at that point in time, just that I expect ICX will be the biggest legit gainer.

DO YOU THINK WE WILL BREAK NEW ATH BOIIZZZ

GO ON FUCKING HUOBI EXCHANGE YOU RETARDED FUCK. Jesus Christ I HATE THE NEWEST NEW FAGS.

Btw user, we think alike; I'm going 5BTC deep on WAN on release, the tech is also quite interesting, & its connection to ICX alone is enough for a fast 10x. Going to dump my profits back into ICX ASAP if the timing is right. If you havent looked into it, check it out

/shill

no... just hope it consolidates over 4k and doesn't dump when trading goes live. then we'll see a new ath.

Dude it didn’t go down from FUD you delusional idiot

Here pajeet
huobi.pro/notice_detail/?id=807

oh buddy trust me I knew about WAN. Easiest 6 btc dump I have waiting as soon as it comes out in January. Just didn't want to feed the newfags, and figured you would know it when you said you actually read the white paper.

Haha word, catch you in retirement next year

see ya there mate, cya on /biz friendly user we'll be retired before 2018 is over. Betting on it.

MOONING TEH FUCK OUT

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dem green candles mane

fuck this shit coin, sold 60% of my stack to buy in lower

you dun fucked up m8

no he didnt, fuck off you bagholding piece of shit

i sold at 0.087

see you at 0.07 idiots

>trading in eth
im up 300% btw, nice fud

Ok, legit question: something wrong in trading with eth? Should i switch to BTC?
Also, this coin is only going up. More so in Jan.

nothing wrong with it.