17 year old here, trying to pay off future student debt

17 year old here, trying to pay off future student debt.

I put in 1000 a week ago, currently sitting at 2200. Is this rate of growth sustainable? Could I possibly make it?

its all about sonm today, mooning mooning into the billion cap

I would pay off the debt as soon as you can. you don't have any profits if you have debt

No it’s not sustainable, but if you keep that money in for five years, it stands a good of chance of growing substantially, which is when you will need it.

Don’t start daytrading this shit. Keep putting dollars into crypto. Also, hold for over a year. Your capital gains tax will be much less if you do.

>17 year old here

MODS MODS MODS

> 17
reported, sage

MOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Use extra student loan money and put it all into doge and xvg

College is a scam

Kek

>Also, hold for over a year. Your capital gains tax will be much less if you do
this. you'll get fucked if you cash out little by little throughout the year

There is absolutely no way you doubled a grand in your first week, especially with the market this way. Fuck off.

user, you should be going to a community college for the first two years(provided that the college credits easily transfer to state university).

You have to start working if you dont, and finally, make a budge, so you dont spend money on shit you dont need and put extra on the debt.

To start Id go with the dave ramsey plan

-Make sure everything needed is paid(food,utilities,car,etc)
Save up 500 dollars, or 3 months of car insurance/car payments/rent (whichever is greater)

Pay down debt. Pay cash for your education,

apply for scholarships!

Fastweb (dot)
Scholarshipdetective (dot)
Myscholly

Site wide age is 18 faggot.

MODS ban this underage faggot.

If the debt accrues interest slower than the rate of inflation (like most student loans do) it's in your favor to pay it off as slowly as possible

I literally did that with sexiboi XRP was more like week and half but is trrrue.

>bans
>effective
reset router, clear cookies
woooowwww

I did a bunch of research and started in IOTA and VeChain. I didn't like my gains so I hopped onto XRB and BNTY. Stay salty, brainlet.

>He doesn't know about static IP addresses

I'm only applying to private schools with need-based aid so I'm probably looking at 30k debt for four years.

Doesn't mean he should be here in the first place. Especially if he's dumb enough to announce he shouldn't be here. Wouldn't give a fuck otherwise but come on

How do you plan to cash out without 18+ ID for exchanges?
never put money into an investment if you can't afford to lose it, goodluck underageb&

I'm just going to keep trading/hodling until I'm eighteen, so six months.

>Is this rate of growth sustainable? Could I possibly make it?
Yes.