Can someone explain this to me?

Can someone explain this to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinder_Surprise
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rather than spend their parents' money on things like soap, shaving goods, and other hygienic products, the average neckbeard instead spends his money on stupid references to his favorite games. These generally take the form of decorations on the walls of said parents' basement or XXXL tees with geek culture references and in-jokes printed on them.

>CAD

well there you go

>savage
that reply sounds like something a fifth-grader would say.

terrible photoshop

Don't be mean. You know that /pol/ is nothing but 12 year olds trying to be epic shitposters.

Remember its a leaf, the standards for savage need to be lowered.

what is the image supposed to be

I feel like there's a certain irony is mounting a mind flayer on a wall like a hunting trophy when one of their main attributes is treating intelligent creatures like chattel, but more than anything it's just more embarrassing "nerd culture" shit

I assume a Kinder Egg/Kinder Surprise.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinder_Surprise

Canadians trying to make their dollar-equivalent by capitalizing on 'nerd culture'

Also they need to give that better lighting and/or paint, it looks completely flat.

What the fuck needs explanation? It's an illithid head to hang on your fucking wall.

Its kind of neat?

Why not just kill and mount a real illithid?

fuck off with your lewd shit before I call the mods

I killed wst and I can kill you

It's a decoration of a monster from D&D, a tabletop roleplaying game.

People probably get it for a game room, or maybe they for their shop. Because they enjoy D&D.

Well you see, user, some people have these things called jobs....

I think its pretty cool. Wouldn't spend that much on it right now but if I was in a bit higher pay grade.

Don't know why they have the lady in the pic though. Odd way to show scale.

My FLGS put one of these up in the back room where all the RPGs happen, only it was the dragon instead of the mind flayer.
I wish I could say I didn't know anybody who would actually put this up in their home but some of my friends absolutely would and I'm privately embarrassed for that. They're fine people, it's just that personally I guess I would rather separate my niche hobbies from my interior decoration. And they seem to have really low standards, as in, actual stickers of comic book characters just stuck to the goddamn walls. Like, you own this house, you have a fucking mortgage, and you're going to decorate it with stickers from a book?
Sometimes it gets me thinking about the connotations of maturity and so on. Stuff like what it means/if it's important to "grow up." I try not to dwell on it, but I do worry.

>only 3XL

>Quantity 1

Some one made a Mind Flayer head in shop/as part of a project / Hobby
Finished it
Is selling it

Is there really anything to explain?

>declaring as deal breakers minor flaws that people capable of love wouldn't even notice

I'm sorry, although I understand what this fucked up sentence is trying to say and I agree that this is a neckbeard thing to do, it's worded so fucking horrid that I did a 3 take and reread it multiple times to understand the atrocioucity of the English. I cannot claim this was made by a non English speaker, this was someone mentally handicapped or just too lazy to proof read.
If I wasn't posting from a phone I would edit thos myself.

It's a Mindflayer. It flays mind. It slays pussy.

>if it's important to "grow up."
It's not. You're succumbing to a social construct.

t. Neckbeard

>copy art and art deco from target is ok
>stickers of things you like are not
I personally do feel that stickers on the wall is a bit crap, and I would never do it with my home, but if someone is a functioning adult with a career that pays for their mortgage then I really don't see any reason to take issue.

I don't see any reason to "hide" your hobbies in your own home. They are a part of what you do and who you are. I had some bare decorate shelves I put some old 40k miniatures on because I had nothing else to put there, but I am not ashamed of it.

And yet, here's you, complaining about these people on a Singaporean dishwasher enthusiast board.

Stickers on the wall are one thing, a dragon head mount is something else entirely. I'd do the latter if I had that much disposable income, but god damn most people get bored of stickers at about eight.
Maturity is weird, because being obsessed with not being immature isn't particularly mature in itself. It's a balancing act. Embrace your hobbies and interests, but just don't be weird about them.

>shelves
I put them in 4 display cases because of dust, you should really consider one or two display cases

You sound like you are ashamed of your hobbies

>canadian ''''''''banter'''''''''''''

Nobody deepthroats testicles though... except canadians I guess.

This is delusional as all fuck.

If you don't know why it's okay to display models but not put stickers on your walls, you might still have some life lessons to learn.

Lrn2comprehension

which ones did you go with? I'm considering a 2nd cabinet myself

It's Subnormality, a web comic that replaces quality with WORDS WORDS WORDS. Someone should post the Christmas one

a fifth-grader and the average user on Veeky Forums. sorry but you have to go back, summer is over.

Depends what you mean by grow up. My club is frequented a lot of guys in their 40s who have wives, kids, mortages, corporate jobs. But for a few evenings during the week they like to enthusiastically play with star wars ships.

Once you get to 2XL you're beyond saving.

Maybe you should practice your reading comprehension instead of complaining about unambiguous sentences on the internet.

It's a Kinder Surprise. They're illegal to sell in the U.S. because there's a blanket ban on selling food with non-consumable products in it.

Oh, so if you understand this fuck up of a sentence nothing else matter then?
If this is your idea of a well structured English sentence you need to go back to grade 4.

FYI I already said I understood what it was saying, it's you who needs to learn basic reading comprehension you fucking jackass.

Your post is so fucking weak it makes me sad, kys.

and your dead brother

cheap 50€ basic Ikea cases, they are about 180cm tall and have 5 levels to put shit in. I have one filled with cerastus knights, a revenant titan and a warhound and they fit without modifying the levels (info about tall models, which is usually useful)

Oh, sorry, you mean you perfectly understood it the first time and the three attempts to read it were to understand how it was wrong? Yeah, that makes complete sense. Or maybe you're just a moron who can't even make up the bare basics of a convincing lie.

Just answer the question, was it a well structured sentence, or are you trying to argue that we should just not care if we stagnate into thinking "you don't think it be like it is but it do" is acceptable English.
When I read something I'm expecting something above word salads like the shit you're spewing now. I didn't come here to listen to 13 year olds.

>$529
Jesus

Do you know how many novelties I could fill my house with for $500?
I could have so many oil timers that my Turkey-like players wouldn't even notice I hadn't prepared anything for the game that evening

it;s actually grammatically correct and pretty understandable. It may be a bit wordy, but that's English sometimes

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

For $500 I could get a new better Forge for Blacksmithing. Or buy a welder and make my own Forge, then decorate my house with hand Forged stuff instead of plastic squid heads.

>I dislike this thing that offends no one therefore I shall judge people on it, despite it having no bearing on anything meaningful.
You sound like a fun guy.

Gr8 b8 m8, but everyone knows this burmese iconography board about children's games is only frequented by 3 13 year olds and a 40 year old neckbeard.

I am not sure whether it is technically a sentence or some other unit of language, but it is a well-structured whatever it is. If you find it difficult to read, that says more about you than about it.

agreed user

>it;s actually grammatically correct
It's a sentence fragment, so no it is not, but it IS understandable and needs to reed mor buks.

The models are old and not really good. I put them there because otherwise the shelves were bare.

They're just succumbing to ZOG influence. Eventually the only "culture" will be privatized merchandise that you must buy to keep up appearances with the rest of your work units.

I would not expect list items to be required to be complete sentences to be considered grammatically correct.

Veeky Forums said it was above the maximum file size allowed.

>atrocioucity
Okay, Pot

What is this artist's deal with swords?

This isn't your personal blog.

I am a slav and understood that sentence from the first take
ur a git

yeah its a bit expensive, but its honestly really cool. Knock off a hundred or so and make a couple different designs and i wouldn't be opposed to buying one

Then you're even more uneducated and you should just kill yourself or go back to
To being raped by bears and russians you worthless cunt.

man shits gotten bad here

Not an argument you faggot.

>HURR durr my know if it is bad or not because I'm a fucking retard but I'm going to keep calling you out and avoid the question
How many electrical outlets did you lick as a child to come out this much of a raging inept retard, nevermind you're on Veeky Forums that speaks enough about your character than anything.

Keep grasping at straws moron, it just shows us how much more of an illiterate basement dweller you are.