Blockchain thats been in developement since the bitcoin early days, fixing literally all of the issues with bitcoin:

Blockchain thats been in developement since the bitcoin early days, fixing literally all of the issues with bitcoin:
>web of trust algo that got rid of the miners and pos hoarding from network operation
>fixed double spending
>fixed signature malleability
>51% attack impossible
>secure deterministic wallets
>coinjoin protocol for privacy
>created their own networking protocols for consensus verification
>uses a lot less resources than bitcoin nodes
>soft coded blockchain size parameter for ez scaling
>provably hundreds of txs per second
>no tx fees
>timelocked distribution over a 14 year timeline
>massive ecosystem built around it

Coin itself is used for operating skywire, a new decentralized internet built from the ground up, designed to be in every way better than tcp/ip
>designed to be ran on their own open source hardware infrastructure
>uses public keys instead of ip addresses
>all traffic encrypted by default
>man in the middle attacks impossible
>nodes forwarding traffic can only see the previous and next hop, not origin or destination
>latency superior to ipv4 because ISPs use hot potato routing and skywire doesnt
>speed superior because bandwidth aggregation is possible, using the unused bandwidth of your neighbours
>immune to all of ISP fuckery such as throttling, censorship, outages etc
>works as an overlay over the current internet as of now, but will be completely independant as soon as the network backhaul is in place
>incentivized for the first 14 years, you get paid for running a node and transferring packets for the network
>it will be faster and pretty much free, no way current ISPs can compete

All of this already works, it's a massive project with like 80 developers, check their github.
Why the fuck aren't you all over this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OyMz1ZiqlbQ
blog.skycoin.net/statement/skycoin-distribution/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

100k thanks

Already a decent percentage of my portfolio

fuck me im down 70% on this

What makes it better than nav coin?

No need to shill sky coin. They will fomo real hard when we get our own satellites.

Skycoin is also the first coin that cannot be forked, because it is based upon a network and has lock in.

It has the mathematical property of being monadic.

It is also the first coin to eliminate inflation from miners. Miners just mine altcoins and dump them for Bitcoin. Miners drive down the price. Miners means that whoever has the most hardware, controls the network. So whoever has the most money, controls the network. You might as well hand over control of the network to goldman sachs, VISA and the FED.

>Why the fuck aren't you all over this?
Because the lead dev is a lunatic who throws away funds of this project like an idiot.
Paying amateurs to do shilling, terrible advertisements, hires amateur devs to fire them just a bit later because they won't progress fast enough to his liking.
The same guy fucked up several deals with exchanges to list Skycoin.
Hell, even the other leader of the project hates this guy.
SKYCOIN is shit and their team just tries to push it now to make a good moneygrab as long as BTC keeps the price of their shitty project high and you faggots shills, which bought SKYcoin cheap in OTC trades with said developer try to push it further for your own profits.

Just fuck off, alright? Everyone knows by now.

everything lmao
every technical spec there is
also they made a working decentralized internet better than anything we have now

0 arguments
0 proof

synth is literally /ourguy/ no suprise he's a bit autistic. The rest of the team are pulling through, professional marketing teams are on the project now.

Yeah, no arguments, no proof, except my OTC trades, my conversations with Steve and you faggots making plans on how to shill SKY in the public channels and trying to get me into it.

For all I care about Veeky Forums pajeets, I don't care at all. Step up your amateurish Sky shilling.

Yeah desu I literally just bought this on hearing interviews with synth. Sky coin is just the biggest fuck you coin and if the good guys win I will get rich.

lol this shit coing? come on...
youtube.com/watch?v=OyMz1ZiqlbQ

>jane zhang
>owns 13% of alibaba
>leads skyledger

literally the only thing you need to know.

you faggots love fake jake ma w no working product?

then ull fucking love sky

Iam glad Tupac is dead. And that I was able to buy the dip

People are retarded and will be sorry

I like the look of it OP but it being 32.87 USD already puts me off a bit.

I know that might be retarded but still

unironically a top3 coin once the crypto bubble pops, since it's one of the very few commodity based cryptocurrencies. People will always need the internet.

LOL sure If you have bought so many coins you would fud it right here on Veeky Forums.

Sounds more like a little faggot who is mad he didn't get in early

bought 400 at $3

im a millionaire

Why post this right now? WTF FUCK YOU ASS

Why is it only on one exchange?

id like to add the miner costs 1BTC.

1BTC. (the miner costs only about $500USD but they will offset the price in SKYCOINS, how nice of them)

RED FLAG

also, there is no god forsaken reason to do this. the only reason synth gave was "too keep it simple"

bahahaha

Don't make me spill my spaghetti.

I think orices will be lowered accordingly

bump

Where the fuck do you buy sky coin? Not seeing it on bittrex

I bought Skycoin after reading the whitepaper, and only later saw an interview with synth. I have to be honest, it made me nervous. The interviewer started asking him about politics and he is a bit of a loon. He started talking about anarcho-capitalism and crap that would scare away normies and big investors. Also, the fact that not many of the developers use their real names is a bit concerning. It makes it look a bit amateurish.

get out normie

>Skycoin is also the first coin that cannot be forked

who says retarded shit like this, there are already forks of it

Tell me more fellow Veeky Forumsraeli

>Miners just mine altcoins and dump them for Bitcoin. Miners drive down the price. Miners means that whoever has the most hardware, controls the network.

bitcoin existed before the miners and will continue to exist long after the last block is mined you fucking ignoramus

Strong reading comprehension. What are you even trying to say here?

They're just projects that are using skycoins blockchain code, it's not possible to attack skycoin in such way that would cause a fork.

I can leak a lot of information on inside trading way below the market price, how Steve shits on Synth behind his back and what they intend to do to pump the price up. You want to pay for it?
Ha ha, Steves favorite sentence must be "just ignore what Synth says".

Just contact: [email protected]

Will hit you up later

Nice fud faggot

When there starts to be constant threads on Veeky Forums all of a sudden you know it's time to sell the news

>Miners means that whoever has the most hardware, controls the network.
sage troll threads

it's true

Brainlet detected

Why does Skycoin devs holds most of the coins? Isn't it shady that the devs team have 80% of the supply in their hands as they could dump on us anytime?

They cannot since the time locked distribution is hardcoded

how does it work? to who it is distributed? Centralized exchanges?

There are 5 developers who may distribute X amount of Skycoin every N amount of time and all 5 must agree on the distribution. It's apparently very hard for them to agree on who to distribute to, but they try to give it to people who promote the coin.

That's not how it works lmao

blog.skycoin.net/statement/skycoin-distribution/

have you looked at the repo and seen how the commit messages dont match up with the code being committed?

it's a coin but skywire does literally nothing

You have to realize that BTC was like $1700 when those initial rigs were sold. Even if they were awarded the remaining balance of Skycoin right after the purchase, they've more than 10x'd, actually outpacing BTC by a bit.

this coin is superior ... top 3 soon ... seriously