I took a 50k loan to buy BTC at 20k and now you're telling me that BTC, the surest thing in crypto, is gone?!

I took a 50k loan to buy BTC at 20k and now you're telling me that BTC, the surest thing in crypto, is gone?!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/n0aGBMQr
discord.gg/eDbHPVz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't worry, I just bought your bags.

bitcone is scam
join new ponzi ethereum

i m gonna find the pajeet that shilled me this and murder him

Never buy BTC when Tethers are being printed up left and right, USDT is like the canary in the mine shaft for BTC. People think Tethers artifically boost the price when in reality they are minted because of the demand for a safe haven from the inevitable drop.

Just wait until bcash (bcrap) crashes and those large mining halls in ding dong province starts mining bitcoin and not bcrap then everything should return to normal.

Can you please tell me quickly what to buy instead of BTC or should i Just hodl?

Buy Neo

You could put it in USD or USDT and wait it out. Understand that, this way, you lost 25%.

Lmaoooo this absolutely has to be bait if not I will shoot myself in the dick with a dart gun.

no one said its gone but this last fucking year has shown it has some real issues...all long term holders are able to admit shit is fucked up...all these fee and transaction times and bullshit fork games are pissing people off. the only people who don't see that are new holders I'm not even convinced this lightning network is going to do shit time to look into other coins to invest in just in case...

> Imagine being in Crypto since JULY 2017 and not knowing BCH is a scam

pastebin.com/n0aGBMQr

Buy vertcoin faggots

This.

This other coin meme is bullshit as well. When bitcoin goes down then everything else goes down as well.

OP here.

I'm thinking I'll buy something Ethereum-based.

Such as eBTC which is Bitcoin but in the Ethereum network.

Not ETH.

No one tells you to take on debt to buy assets. I wouldn't even told you to go all in on BTC when it was 2k a coin with loans. You just won't trade properly when the money isn't yours, you can't afford to lose it.

Nothing is sure in crypto. I invest small amounts and watch things for a little while to see how they act on the market

you'll be right just hodl on tight

kek... should have bought eth

>doesn't want to keep bleeding money
>seriously considers buying erc20 tokens

It could still do another x10 before it's dad

Hodl

BTC is serving corporate interests nowadays (Blockstream).
+
ETH is actually useful, but severely overpriced - probably due to its actual use as a store of value now that BTC is garbage.
+
BCH is what BTC used to be, but it's gonna take a while before normies figure this out. Still, it's backed by a number of billionaires so if you're in it for the long haul, it's your best bet. But given that it's still not named Bitcoin it loses on its first-mover advantage and if something better appears out of nowhere you're fucked.
+
LINK is the most undervalued alt compared to the rest (should be a top 5 coin). Despite that, it's super overvalued in real-world terms and unless normies figure out how good it is before the entire market crashes, it's not gonna make you rich either.
+
The rest are all shitcoins, or tokens made for the sole purpose of funding a startup - so standard startup valuation mechanisms can apply (altho don't forget that tokens are not shares of the company, so they should be worth less than it).

Make it back in a few pump and dumps.
PND signals here
discord.gg/eDbHPVz

Buy ripple.

Just to follow up with some FAQ:
1. No IOTA is not a good coin, it's centralized, hackable, developers failed on multiple occasions and use censorship on their forums to make sure nobody knows that - hence all news are positive. They even threatened lawsuits against people who found bugs in their code and tried to help.
2. RAIblocks already mooned heavily and you won't see another pump before they change their stupid name.
3. NEO is amazing but all ETH points still apply + it's not decentralized and it has integrated KYC which means it's gonna bow down to governments and never revolutionise anything. So it's overvalued as well.
4. Cardano doesn't even have a working product yet, but it's worth 10B? Not to mention some ponzi-style pumping in Japan before its release (shady stuff).
5. Ripple is a bank coin, and the majority of its supply is centrally held in order to stabilize the price. If it pumps, it's a fake pump (and not a large one), if it dumps, you lose everything.
6. Dash (darkcoin) was the original user coin but it failed miserably at actually being anonymous. Its price is pumped due to its use of masternodes, and it relies on real-world adoption for its price. Real world adoption is lacking but its price is mooning, so this should tell you something.
7. NEM - a bankcoin similar to ripple, with even better throughput and smart contract support. Years away from deserving its current price.
8. Monero - Can't scale onchain, fails to scale offchain, tx fees are huge so dark markets actually prefer the not-anonymous bitcoin cash. And it has no other use other than dark markets so that should tell you something.
9. EOS - Gavin Andresen is awesome but the actual creator of this is shady af. It brought a lot of people some nice gains but it's way overpriced atm.
10. Bitcoin Gold - scam
11. Bitconnect - scam
12. Qtum - shady owner, don't know much else

K
Y
S

I
D
I
O
T

>ding dong province