Whats the realistic best case scenario here and why?

Whats the realistic best case scenario here and why?

this sounds like a pajeet project

After BTC finishes shitting up the table, XLM could go over 50x in the long term

Yes surely

$488 by June 2018.

Stellar will be the most widely used peer 2 peer currency platform. This is what Bitcoin meant to be.

Being added to coinbase soonish, like XRP, XMR and ETC.

pajeet detected

in all honestly, if this thing hits 5 dollars in 2018 we should all feel incredibly blessed.

to be honest xlm is going to stick around its a moon mission waiting to happen you could say that about a lot of coins though so best of luck ya dig

Best case scenario for you would be to DYOR and not get shilled into buying a proper investment

The less weak hands are in Stellar, the easier the moon ride is

This guy fucks

I really hope this is true

stellar is a shitcoin with 0 backing it's litterally just a shittier XRP

Accept it's better and will be facilitating the exchange you will be using 2 months from now.

Is it possible for xlm to ever reach $100?

no it is not in the nearby future.

I am heavily in XLM and as the best best case scenario I am looking at around 20 $.

I don't see it going past $1 because of the wallet minimum balance of 20 lumens. at $20, the minimum balance would be $400.

Best case scenario?
BTC collapses
ETH falls along with BTC

Stellar's built-in decentralised exchange goes online.
Stellar's XLM-to-fiat pairing goes online.
More partnerships for Stellar
Mass Media attention
Big Wigs/Institutional investors start taking note
Stellar experiences mass adoption and mass FOMO
Reaches Paypal's market cap by Q2 2018.
Gets listed on Coinbase
Reaches $100 by EOY 2018

that is adjustable, they would just keep pushing it down to allow scaling of wallet balances.

How many years do you think it would take for xlm to hit $100?

Fuck off Patel, go shit in the street some more.

how's your sideways coin doing?

ok I admit this would be the crazy coincidence scenario. like me meeting a Demi Rose Mawby in a club and her being really horny fucking me in the bahtroom.

More like $3 June 2018, $30 June 2019.

Anyone here bother to visit the website? Its a cheap coin its not meant to be any more expensive than it already is. They give them away for free.

Worst performing investment in my entire portfolio. It’s total shit.

big if true

Doesn't have to be so extreme. Imagine Bitcoin plummets due to internal issues and Ethereum just stagnates. Here comes the cool new kid on the block and normies buy it because it's cheap. Big fomo and boom, $25 EOY 2018.