We always have a "That guy" thread so how about a "That girl" thread?

We always have a "That guy" thread so how about a "That girl" thread?

Whats your stories about That girl who just fucked up everything?

That guy stories are interesting because it's usually autism incarnate causing drama. There's a wide variety of situations that come from it.

That girl drama is 9 times out of 10 just a slut sleeping with half the playgroup and it inevitably leading to arguments and falling outs between friends. The other 1 out of 10 is her not sleeping with anyone, but beta orbiters arguing over who should get to sleep with her should the time come.

/thread

Never let women play tabletop games

Maybe it's the fact that PnP is so fucking unpopular in my country, but every single woman I've ever played with ended up being "That girl".
They start out playing the most randumb character they can make and then get bored 15 minutes into the game and start talking talking about random unrelated stuff and stop paying any attention to the game at all.
My last campaign was 3.5 D&D in a custom fantasy setting based on pre-colombian south america and the girl on the group decided on playing a satyr "Paladin of Jah" full of dudeweed references and then just left the session after twenty minutes ( thank God ) to smoke and never came back.

There's always Debbie*

>40 something
>Plays teenagers constantly
>Hands me rapey backstory that makes me cringe at both the content and the cliche
>We're playing fucking Star Wars
>Constantly sabotages the party with bad ideas (we're on the run and need to move quick, let's sell our ship.)
>Acts in chaotic stupid manner in every game she's in (My ranger sneaks ahead of the party and looks for treasure just for me)
>Can't get rid of her because it's Local Gamestore and she's a regular.

Trust me, I'd prefer DM's girlfriend problems to Debbie.

*Name changed to protect me

There's that girl threads all the time and they're always the same. Just have a "that player" thread and don't bother segregating it.

You just wanted to make a women hate thread, didn't you

"That guy" threads include "that girl" stories though.

>You just wanted to make a women hate thread, didn't you
Well duh. This is the new post-quest Veeky Forums, where all it takes to get 300 replies is the word "girl" in the OP.

Pretty much.

"That guy" can be either gender. Any age. And from any geographic area. They can pop up anywhere at anytime. Online, in person.

Wow. Good job, guys.

Thread cancelled, as you were.

>My last campaign was 3.5 D&D
Found your problem right there mate.

I'm a larper, we have one girl who is just the most incompetent motherfucker I've ever met.
>Plays basically same character regardless of setting
>Can't put up their own tent. On a camping trip. Where we told everyone to practice putting up their own tent before hand.
>Just spends the entire time practically attached to random people she knows, doesn't try to take any initiative

And finally, the one that's currently irritating me the most
>Character backstory is about how she was raised as a healer and how her younger brother was going to inherit everything because she's a girl
>While she's travelling she was attacked and implied to be sexually assaulted because she was girl.
>Organisers of event specifically state that the setting is completely sexually egalitarian and that sexual assault isn't something that happens because that is something they really just don't want players to deal with.

She can't be bothered to come up with a new character and she's using rape as cheap drama, it's just fucking lazy.

Just don't play with obviously unstable people, imbeciles, or agitators.
Or just wear a frog shirt or something shamelessly cringy and hopefully the sheer autism will repel any chick from the group.

Careful OP, the numales of this board get really triggered when you so much as imply women are not perfect little angels that don't fart

M'faggots

If you just want to talk about girls, go to /b/.

I don't have any real "that girl" storyes (nor "that guy" stories), but when I played AD&D back in highschool, the DM had his little sister and his mother join the game. To nobody's surprise, they were both shit players.

The mother played a human wizard I think and barely even bothered to come to the table let alone actually play her character. The sister played an elven thief. She never bothered roleplaying and most of what she did was complain that there weren't enough thief-like things to do for her unless the DM let her roll for lockpicking or whatever every 10 minutes.

It was really stupid, but it was the price we paid for getting to claim the use of the DM's dinnertable all day long every week. And apart from being a shitty roleplayer the DM's sister was cute as fuck (in contrast to the DM himself who is to this day the fattest 15 year old I've ever seen in real life), so that made her more bearable.

>questfag contributes nothing of value, just whines about /qst/ in unrelated threads
How predictable.

This is not the first time you post this here. And I want pics or accurate description of the sister as payment!

>Married to my best friend
>Shows absolutely no inkling of interest in the game
>Halfassedly rolls everything without knowing the context
>Spends most of the game trying to flirt with our resident fa/tg/uy
>Remember, she's married
>Fa/tg/uy is on thot patrol and doesn't give in
>This fuels her thirst and she becomes more disruptive
>Rinse and repeat ad infinitum

To add insult to injury, she's approximately the size and mass of Titan, so she's definitely not hot enough to get a waiver. I told my bro to leave her at home but all that did was start an argument.

Women always fuck everything. That's why no one talks about "that girl". They're the rule, not the exception.

Teehee Maccaroni is the bane of my fucking existence.

Every fucking campaign that my GM runs inevitably at some point involves running into an NPC named "Teehee Maccaroni," who the GM affectionately describes as "an epic level sorcerer who's also a retarded nudist gnome."

Teehee Maccaroni wander the countryside with a unique Rod of Wonders powered by "retard magic" shoved up his anus, and he casts the Rod of Wonders by diddling his penis. He says nothing but his own name in different inflections and the phrase "I like-a the goodberry, gimme gimme the goodberry." The GM thinks it's hilarious to have this character show up during the middle of encounters we're struggling at and start jerking off magic everywhere.

But the worst part is his chant. He wanders around chanting his name, so when he's about to show up the GM will start low;
Tee-hee-hee, Maccaroni Maccaroni
Tee-hee-hee, Maccaroni Maccaroni
And then get louder and louder until he's fucking shouting
TEE HEE HEE, MACCARONI MACCARONI!
TEE HEE HEE, MACCARONI MACCARONI!

And the table loves it! The other guys I play with think this is the best shit! Teehee Maccaroni has been our table's de-facto inside joke, our signature "running gag" for six years now. When that chant starts up, everyone else joins in like a ritual; the whole table is expected to start chanting "TEE HEE HEE, MACCARONI MACCARONI" by the end, and every fucking time I refuse because this is some embarrassing circa-2002 Penguin of Doom shit, it's always the same thing; "There goes user again! No fun allowed around user! user's just a big grouch who's getting angry because we're making him touch Teehee Maccaroni's penis again! Why won't you just let us have fun with this character, he's just here for dumb fun, you stick-in-the mud!"

These motherfuckers are all over 25 years old.

Teehee Maccaroni is going to be the death of me.

Women are useless meatholes good only for breeding and caring for children(which they fuck up 90% of the time because child becomes a sociopath monster without fatherly love). Boy I'm glad I'm not a woman, the worst gender only good for it's wet meathole between it's legs. God, imagine how it must feel to know that you are inferior, that you'll never achieve greatnes and that you will never ever ever ever change the fact that you are a fucking woman, because women are fucking lesser people.

Chicks are naturally repelled by tabletop games, unless it's a low self-esteem girl wanting attention

Oh hey, that's me.

Just so you faggots know, this is copypasta, don't bother responding to it.

>Careful OP, Veeky Forums is getting pretty sick of constant /r9k/ shitposts

I fixed your text for accuracy.

>having a girlfriend with the [TITANIC] keyword
He should leave her full stop, not just at home.

I thought /pol/ was the bogeyman du jour, get your story straight

It gets worse, user. It gets so much worse.

I mean if it was a "That Nigger" etc. thread it would belong on /pol/ but whining about women is r9k's bag. It's just about keeping threads on topic with the board.

"That guy" isn't actually gender specific. In a place like this making a "that girl" thread will just bring out bitter misogynists

Nah, /r9k/ is involved in any "that girl" threads. They use it as an excuse to hate on women in a vaguely Veeky Forums manner

Pro-tip: if people are constantly telling you that your posts are shit and off-topic, it probably means you're a shitposter.

Elaborate immediately

>This is not the first time you post this here.
True. It's the closest thing to a "that guy/girl" story I have. I've been pretty lucky with my groups to be honest, the worst I've had usually is people being disinterested and dropping out after one session, which doesn't make for an interesting story.

>And I want pics or accurate description of the sister as payment!
I don't have any pics, since this was half a lifetime ago. She was short and skinny, kind of had a touch of that malnourished child look going on except with nice tits for her age (she was 14ish, we were 15). She had a cute face and long, very light blonde hair.

d- did you type those?

>Self-proclaimed bisexual that never has anything to do with women outside of making out with them for attention
>Coerced bro into an open marriage so she had an excuse to sleep around
>Has two kids from two different dudes that are being raised by her parents
>Claims to be a medium and of Native American descent despite being as ginger as they come
>Militant liberal, won't shut up about straight white male privilege
>Will send nudes to you if possible - I speak from experience
>Claimed she was raped at a convention and that's why she has herpes
>Only felt the need to tell bro after she gave it to him

Oh, also.

>Got knocked up by an orbiter
>Told bro it was his
>Had it aborted and told him it was a miscarriage
>Felt the need to tell my girlfriend this while adding that she shouldn't tell me
>Girlfriend told me immediately because she hates her
>Tell bro, still doesn't leave her

Cucked to the max, this one.

Wife of one of the dumber players, she was chaotic randumb Druid who wasted spells to make fires and cause trouble for the party, nearly getting people and herself killed.

She always wanted to make casters in spite of her rampant stupidity, and ALWAYS blasters, but always stuff like druids and wu jen. Had to be the special snowflake, even though her strategies were retarded and her husband just googled up OP builds for her.

The worst part was she fucking gravitate towards me because I was also a girl and she clung to that age old GURLS GOTTA STICK TOGETHER AHUH. Never shut up, either.

I've been careful around women at the table since.

Y'all don't have a rule about people being at the table that don't want to be there?

OH shit user, thanks for the fap material is better than what I expected!
keep the good work with the player selection or whatever you are doing, you are doing great

What's wrong with hating women..?

This dude is beyond redemption. This much cuckoldry is terminal.

It's ineffective. Horrible women are enabled by retarded cuckolds. Hate them instead, as long as they are around women will be able to be complete cunts and get away with it.

>that nigger who threw a chicken nugget at the table instead of dice and all the books and material get covered with disgusting oil

Can I hate both..?

How should I know how much hatred you have penned up in you? Ask yourself.

Was this nigger named Lee Harvey Oswald?

There's nothing left now but for a bottle of whiskey and a gun with two bullets

>open marriage
well memed

My bro's gf joined our group.
She's terrible with numbers, can't deal with stress at all, snaps at other players when she thinks they are making fun of her, tries to dominant scene time, and her and I almost got into an altercation.
We all sat down and talked out our problems, she has made considerable strides on all fronts, and we buried the hatchet like adults.

>that girl who rolls up randumb rogue and tried stabbing a player with a handful of pencils when her precious OC died

First answer always the best answer
/thread

>That girl who rolls up a Kender rogue in a Non Dragonlance setting and steals people's shit.

>That girl who rolls up a Kender rogue in a Non Dragonlance setting and borrows people's shit.

There you go.

>DM brings a fucking roastie to our Saturday game
>identifies it as his "girlfriend
>my arcane senses penetrate this creature's insidious guise
>I dispel it's illusory magic's, revealing it as a wendigo seeking to entrap our DM that they might feast together upon the generous portions of our tabletop group's flesh
>DM fetches the silver longsword hung on the wall of his basement and dispatches the beast in a single stroke
>fucking campaign suspended because our DM is too busy now with his personal crusade against the monstrous scourge that has infiltrated our city
This is why you never fucking let women into your tabletop group.

>smokes at the table and slurps beers loudly
That's it really, we let it go because she's cute a a good player

I am more offended you posted a picture of Frog with your nonsense than anything else.

you think someone who smokes and slurps beer loud is cute?

Cute people can do un-cute things you know

>Someone wrote this and honestly thought it was a funny, worthwhile post

Underrated post.

That file name is triggering me.

It's not good. It's okay to be upset that a child is misbehaving, but you should be blaming the parents for not correcting the behavior. A husband or a father needs to support his wife or daughter in her growth and help her to fix her shortcomings.

lol what a cuck

is everyone like this in white people society?

I can say as a white guy, white women are fucking crazy.

Damn dude. Agreed though.

And I thought my friend with the psycho girlfriend that doesn't want him to have friends had it bad.

By experience, when you have a That Girl you should bail as fast as possible. Because while a That Guy is annoying and disruptive, a That Girl will usually get violent.

>MMXVII AD
>white women

>You'll never have a perfect qt European steppes gf.
Why even live.

>don't play with obviously unstable people, imbeciles, or agitators.

That's what he said; don't play with women.

>Look into your heart user, you know it to be true

Personally, I was hoping for cheap titillation from stories about
>That girl drama is 9 times out of 10 just a slut sleeping with half the playgroup and it inevitably leading to arguments and falling outs between friends.
and girls forcing their pervy magical realms into everything.

I'm sure their fat, ugly, unhygienic, leg-beards I.R.L., but in my head I usually end up picturing them as just slightly chubby cuties, and that make the inappropriately sexual things they do hot rather than off-putting.

This is probably the most honest post in this thread.

I only played munchkin with this retarded girl from my uni group and it was nice, I wonder what happened if we brought her to dnd game

Bitched lied gave him herpes and he still married her? Your friend is a fucking idiot. You should drop him too.

>herpes
Probably from fucking black guys bareback
Not trying to meme cuckpost

tell your mate to stop being a fanny, grow some backbone and control his woman.

>what you mean "no cook lassie" dog taste good.

>she's approximately the size and mass of Titan
Warhound or Emperor class?

She can fit all the Grey Knights inside of her.

>tfw no delicious brown stray girl half your age to spontaneously adopt and raise with a twisted mixture of parents' and partners' love

E-even Klador Draigo?

ESPECIALLY Kaldor Draigo.

You post that text a lot on Veeky Forums.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

This is literally second time I posted this particular idea. Though I'm not ruling out a possibility there's like-minded folks around and you have seen it brought up more often than that.

Guys fucking up is endearing and repeatable.
Girls fucking up is depressing.

>join online group
>Make lawful mean pally
> Grill is a rogue
> Constantly tries to get me to "punish" her for her actions
> Constantly describes what she's wearing in a sexual manner
>Picked my pocket once, I wrote her a citation
>Does randumb stuff all the time
> Will use combat as a distraction to try and steal things
> She sounds fat

>> She sounds fat
it's probably a dude

Dude,

What said;
you do not use a picture of best knight bro as if he was some sort of shitty pepe to add on top of your subpar shitpost. This is not stormcuck front (or fannyjunk or leddit or wherever you came from). Please leave.

>smokes at the table

lol where do you play that this is even remotely acceptable

Entirely possible

Not that user, but it's entirely normal in majority of Eastern Europe.