Thoughts on divination as a means of finding out which coins will moon in future?

Thoughts on divination as a means of finding out which coins will moon in future?

the sonm team is building something exceptional, maybe youll want to check it out

Wow! What a fucking inane, retarded fucking idea! OP needs to KYS ASAP!

I do something similar OP
My ritual is a 3 days fast (water only, no food) and sleep deprivation. During these three days I extensively research as many coins as I can handle. Then, on the third night, I lay in bed with my eyes closed. I focus on the various coins as I let my body go numb. With enough will and focus you can force yourself to stay conscious while your body falls asleep. Once I reach this point I start to hallucinate. I use these hallucinations to determine what I hodl. So far it's been incredibly accurate for me.

You have no reason to be in this thread, mundane.

You asked for thoughts on divination, right user? I mean if it works it works. You should give it a shot.

Sorry I just found the thought of someone heavily fatigued and starving lying in bed focusing their whole being on memecoins funny. I don't doubt it can work though. I just can't starve myself for that long because of lifting commitments. Have you ever considered doing the same but with DMT?

>drug
I've thought about it but drugs are expensive and this doubles as a way for me to save money on food. Any self induced hallucination would probably have the same effect though, it's worth trying

>thinking about crypto on DMT
good luck

good job user

I bet your answers were LINK and REQ

Kys op.
Seriously, do it.

Not a good method, to put it non-offensively and simply.

Tip's Fedora

G'night, m'lady

Use the runes, but make sure to pay the Allfather back in blood sacrifice.

same odds as TA

Did this and had visions of how the transfer of wealth would take place, countries panicking and first world countries trying to fight third world countries abadoning their shitty super inflated currencies for crypto’s early on. I also decided to buy REQ at 0.04 that day

Some divinatiors says that you shoudn't use divination for personal gain, but I think it's wrong. These are the same people believing in karma.

I summoned real demons to help me become a millionaire

they're with me all the time now

Part of my real job is directing a live call in psychic show and no user, don’t. It’s all mentalism and letting people hear what they want/need to hear, it’s social pattern recognition.

Also I dont know who I feel saddest for more, the “psychics” or the lonely people who call at $5 a minute

>It's very good to see you again, old friend.

tip top kek

Nah when I get depressed my room gets really messy. My altar is surrounded by empty soda/beer cans and my floor is covered with clothes so I can cast any circles.

Maybe I'll try channeling some energy by masturbating during a hot shower and focusing on a specific coin.

Fasting along with sleep deprivation has been used as a tool for inducing altered state of conciousness by religious rituals and cults through all of humanity's history

There is nothing magic about it is basically yourself going haywire due to bad conditions. But is a great tool to put people into a highly suggestive mood for control

How did you keep them? I summoned some on changa (dmt) and was sitting with them at my table, the only thing holding them back was the one candle I lit on the middle of the table, I then decided to blow out the candle because I thought well they’re just hallucinations they can’t hurt me. Should I have accepted they were real? Did I fuck myself out of millions by blowing out the candle?

yes