/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

DO Fug Your Cat Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Classic gens and fan charts - imgur.com/a/ieM5l
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/8ka0l
imgur.com/a/tNxmF
imgur.com/a/Y3Xei
pastebin.com/yJ0q2yka
pastebin.com/LnVbYysE
imgur.com/a/kdmZc
sta.sh/0uzxc9tn6s7
docs.google.com/document/d/17SQU0Z3W13iXShPvyjpAIOXKvcdIs4OVopf9m_NDS4g/edit?usp=drivesdk
dropbox.com/sh/adh7u6es85c93c9/AAAZwIleY81iVVilb7tKiVKKa?dl=0
pastebin.com/eaiNUTS3
pastebin.com/8ukr66YU
pastebin.com/PzyYryeL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also thank you to the artist that drew this image of dusk elf a few threads ago

I declare this a CUTE thread. No lewding of the girls.

I can agree to a Cute day.

sweet!! Im glad Lamb's picture made it on the op

should devil 2 (jersey) outfit be skimpy & scanty can of like pic related

Something like middle, IMO.

Any pastebins or thread approved fic work?

Holy shit have you seen the amount of backlash that towergirls conquest is causing. /hgg/ and /v/ are going crazy over towerfags cuckolding fetish

>/v/
What, link?

I just checked both those places and there's no mention of any of that.

Yup he really screwed the pooch, and I don't mean Dog Princess

He's talking about the 88-C han /v/ and /hgg/

>8ch /v/ and hentai games gen
Oh. I don't care about that place. That explains why.

>screwed the pooch
The whole reason the flames started.

You might wanna censor that more user,

>non-consensual rape
Uh.

Jesus christ, of all the fucks that had to make a towergirls game why'd it have to be a cuckfag? I pray to god Subtitle Pending is finished so we throw this trashfire of a game out

Holy shit,thanks OP!

I'm sure in time, he'll make it so the part people most care about isn't totally fucked up (literally and figuratively) by mob rape in almost every encounter. But until then, not even with a 39 and a half foot pole.

No worries man, also you never posted the fixed one with a tail

Subtitle pending looks way better but doesn't even have a quarter of the funding or attention. It's really sad man

The fact that it was an RPG maker game was enough to cause concern, since those almost always end up as flops. The fact that it has sex scenes in an RPG Maker game also causes concern, because those NEVER look good unless you're some freakishly malnourished Japanese businessman who does nothing but study the art of the fap. Adding NTR/cuck content is just one hell of a way to confirm you don't care for your own content too. I'm never touching that game after all the shit I've seen of it, mainly because the art doesn't look so good, but also heavily in part due to the reasons I posted. Mostly that ugly art though..

Sorry,had my hands full.Working on it now

Basically this is the gist of it, for those not wanting to scroll through it all
>Player is actively punished for trying to avoid NTR/Cuck routes
>Princesses start with stats and negatives that push them towards it
>Game will make your grind into oblivion to avoid it
Just support Subtitle Pending, or dont, just dont throw money at this fuck. If this becomes the game face of towergirls, then we wont really have the right to defend ourselves as the laughing stock we'll probably become

>then we wont really have the right to defend ourselves as the laughing stock we'll probably become
Bitch please, I'll never consider that part of the threads. It only uses the likeness of characters, nothing more. It's as relevant to the threads and charts as those Mario/Matrix flash videos on Newgrounds are relevant to the Mario Bros games. I know there's no "official" canon other than what's written on the charts, but to hell if I'd ever approve of that game.

I always knew this waifushit was annoying but now you all getting cucked is actually funny

fuck off

Work in progress. I have chatted with people in the discord about it.

Main problem is that I am unorganized with all the fan stuff that is not my work so I will need help getting all links together eventually.

Y'know, I never understood why people get off to Cuckoldry and NTR in the first place.

It's like jacking off to your parents getting divorced or something, it just doesn't seem right.

Ah okay, that's fine then. I may try and provide some of that later.

Then why is Blue drawn like one?
Seriously, the broad shoulders and less plump face are tell tale signs of a trap in Towergirls.

I agree with It's not part of the threads at all, it's just something that takes the likenesses of the characters and does whatever with it. We just have to tell people that.

That is actually an old image of Gemini Princess that was re-purposed for my Sun&Moon Princesses who then got changed to just Twin Princesses

So the art was made with a different card in mind and re-purposed for mine.

I actually would not mind an art update on it if it would not bog Eversor down. I always thought that Sun&Moon would have a masquerade mask on (Of a sun and moon obviously) and potentially a more celestial look to them (Though looking pure human like current might be as good or better, hard to say without seeing comparison).

Ok I got bored and went ahead and created with what I had so that things can at least start to be collected. Someone more official can work off this at some point.

Created some new imgur albums:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Y3Xei

Created temporary update for opening:
pastebin.com/yJ0q2yka

Now the main thing I wanted to work on, Link Hub:
pastebin.com/LnVbYysE

As you can see I am missing quite a bit so I will need help updating cause I am too lazy to hunt down every chart + link.

I need links for
Blank's Island Gen, Vilegirls, Trash Gen Links (All three ish), Bakeneko user's Princesses, Lambda's Cybergirls

Also need the most updated version of these:
Towerboys (There was an imgur almbum at some point), Red Dragon Inn, Megaman, Undertale, Elder Scrolls

Additionally I need any other legacy charts from the old old versions that I do not have and need help making sure formatting / links are working correct.

> Bakeneko user's Princesses

imgur.com/a/kdmZc

>blanks gen:

sta.sh/0uzxc9tn6s7

>Lambda's Cybergirls

docs.google.com/document/d/17SQU0Z3W13iXShPvyjpAIOXKvcdIs4OVopf9m_NDS4g/edit?usp=drivesdk

>Trash gen

Current work for the chart:
dropbox.com/sh/adh7u6es85c93c9/AAAZwIleY81iVVilb7tKiVKKa?dl=0

Bunch of Card info and such:
pastebin.com/eaiNUTS3
pastebin.com/8ukr66YU

Much thanks, updated.

So I need Vilegirls link stil plus various images for the side quest imgur.

Towerboys, Red Dragon Inn, Megaman, Undertale, Elder Scrolls

Plus any legacy chart stuff I should add

its funny because subtitle pending actually has gats on retainer and the devs bother him for lore sometimes and use ideas they like from the wiki.

As far as I know, link related is the latest at 16 maidens.
pastebin.com/PzyYryeL

If I'm going to be honest, Phi, i think they'd be better as a trap, would add a bit more uniqueness to the twins, and would let them keep her good design they has going right now

oh, well, there goes my interest in them, then. best of luck on them, Phi.

Thanks, updated.

No thanks, I have a twin fetish and do not need a dick / gemini situation in the mix.
To you and , I can always end up getting out voted though but I will be sad. Just in case:
1. Twins sharing two halves of same soul plus some cool celestial powers should be enough to be unique.
2. Current image is not technically a trap even with one of them having short hair. Gemini had several iterations, some trap some not.

uh, hair's not what makes blue look like a trap, phi, it's the broad shoulders and less pudgy face. hair has nothing to do with it.

Eh still not a trap to me and I would rather her not be made into one.

Would not mind an art update though.

Eh, I can't stop you from making them not a trap, so i guess I'll just stop. Think your wasting an opportunity, but oh well, girlify her up, I guess.

Some people are just fucked up, user.

I can always get outvoted and end up sad but as for me personally, yeah, pretty firm on wanting two chicks

Luckily we already have a trap for Gen 4 exp, so there's no need to change the blue half of Twin Princess or whatever they got called. The trap in this expansion is also the only one who doesn't wear any form of pants, either. Fun fact.

Another one!

Makes you wonder how he is still a trap

I feel like there is a funny situation with Pegasus/Unicorn/Centaur in the making

There are people who cope with such awful self hatred, depression, nonexistent personal worth, etc. -see almost every single post on /r9k/- that the way they chose to compensate is to fetishize it. Because if you literally get off to what a piece of shit you are you can at least get a quick nut, instead of a double-barrel haircut

It's genuinely fucking tragic and really wish more people would just get therapy.

He's got spectacular muscle control, so nobody can see the Pegadong he's got. Like he's able to tuck without the need to tuck, or some shit. Pegasus is possibly the strongest princess in that regard, because controlling your penis muscles is near impossible.

>cock push-ups

Do you have like a file or page with all the full res version of the Inn girls?

Only one not in here is the Wretch Lamia

I did a thing

I love them!

Why is Dragon Princess 3 such a cute?

Lined Bakek.With tail

Looking real nice man

Princess Discussion of the Day #32
Frog Princess

Sexy tongue, wet body, and she has supernatural ability to smell good? Sign me up.

Lets keep the mysterious part in pests mysteriously disappearing though.

Cons are not bad if you take care of her.

Worship bonus is kind of a dud but a kingdom buff is still a buff. Renounced is again the one everyone probably takes to become straw hat pirates.

Both fetishes are pretty sexy and I can only assume the Dislike is some reference to inflated frog balloons from a cartoon.

Lily's pad is interesting. Instant bed is good for obvious reasons in this setting but you can also use it for some interesting problem solving in adventures. Absorbing water is useful and there is always a use for spontaneously creating a large object such as a bed out of something that can easily be carried like a lily pad.

Is speaking matter-of-factly a trend with frog girls for some reason? Makes me think of Froppy.

All my good Frog Princess pics are too lewd so have some alts.

Noice!!
this picture is a 10/10

Can someone draw a skimpy outfit that makes her look like a demon kinda like

I may need to recolor the insides of the ear-things for the rest of the girls. Having the lighter shading on the outer edge makes it stand out better.

Tavern Quest Board:
Bounty on Towerboys Imgur, Undertale and Elder Scroll charts, and any missing original iterations of Gen I

come here, pussy cat

Red drew the last of my princesses hope you enjoy

Very nice.

There's a difference between a 'need' and a perfect opportunity, dude. There's no rule saying we have to have any traps, and there's no rule saying we can't have 2.

>Player is actively punished for trying to avoid NTR/Cuck routes
>Princesses start with stats and negatives that push them towards it
>Game will make your grind into oblivion to avoid it

I play the game and you're just lying

Very cute
especially the quetzalcoatl

is this version any better than this one

The art needs to be touched up a bit, but it looks way better

Yea, art needs some more refinement, but this outfit looks a LOT better

I think we all know WHY the outfit is better.

Yea, she doesn't look like a drag queen anymore.

I liked the old desperate housewife look since it was unique, but this is looking good despite being a generic slutty demon costume. Nicely done. Though, why change from purple and blonde to pure red? It's just me, but I thought her color scheme before was pretty good.

The color of the devil is usually red and black,
so putting blonde and purple would make it look kinda weird. It also makes the color scheme quite easy.

>liar claiming that anyone is lying

did a quick 5 minute thing

Shieet.

Very nice

His cutest princess needs some love too

>lipstick
Ruins her face. 8/10 though.

Gosh it's great to see Bakeneko Anons stuff get some love.It's looks amazing!

WOAH, Niiiice~

This absolutely great!! can you do one without the lipstick

In addition to these, does anyone have the really old versions of Gen IV, Gen V, and Expansion I?

The ugliest versions before they all got revised.

I want to add them to the legacy chart imgur to show how far we have come.

In the context, divorce is simply avoiding something bad.

Cuckolds typically fetishize how much the girl seems to enjoy themselves, to the point where they'd theoretically abandon decency.

Here's Gen 4, I don't think I've ever seen a revised Gen 5, and I've got Exp 1 coming up.

And Exp 1 here. I need to update my own saved images, cause I don't have anything made after Gen 5 and Exp 2. Are the imgur links leading to full size without quality loss, or no?

I think there are some even older versions than those that I'd like to grab.

What I have in the new imgur I created should be the most up to date but if its not someone let me know and I'll try to fix it

Looking at all the imgur albums (in this post only, not all the others), here's my take on them;

>Main Gens
Seeing my girls' (Orphan, Book) get updated art makes me happy.I liked my ugly abomination, but I understand and respect why Levia became Lotan.
For Gen 3, I think you should include a no-dick Holstaur version for the anti-futa people.
Gen 3's Factionless Companions' bottom eight should be added to Gen 3 Expansion's Factionless Companions page instead, excluding Kitchen Courtier and Bro Courtier.
Gen 3 Expansion's Factionless Companions page, as said above, should incorporate the extra companions tacked on to the original chart. It also needs some god damned love already.
I drew the Amber Beast a long time ago, and Eversor turned it into a character for the chart. It looks awesome, but now I can't use my design without it looking like I copied the chart.
Nanny Courtier should be something different, since we already have a cute Babysitter Courtier already that covers that niche.
Gen 4's Hoard needs a bit of artistic reinterpritation. The art on the items is a bit...dated.
Gen 4 Expansion really needs to be finished as soon as we can since it's been so stagnant for too long, excluding the time between Irma and Brumus' recovery. Hope he's doing alright.
Gen 4 Expansion should get a Hoard as well. That'd be a fun thing to do while we wait for Brumus.
The rewards all need reworking. The criteria just sucks now with all the charts.
The Chocolate Dicks need HD remasters.

>Legacy Charts
Cat Princess had open eyes at one point? That feels so wrong.
I really wish the guy(s?) doing the updated art for all the knights would post again. He did them so much justice.

>Side Quests
I'm laughing at the Factionless Reskin for Squire Courtier. It's just so clever.

>Main Gens
I read this as "Maid gens" and was somehow confused how I missed a gen composed entirely of different types of maids.

We need a maid gen now. There's a ton of maid costumes in real life, including the absolutely required French Maid, and there's plenty of maids in anime we could steal costumes from (He is My Master, Mahoromatic, Kamen no Maid Guy, etc).

>All of them are named "Maid", like "Human Maid"
>Each maid has a cost, like you need a certain level of wealth to obtain them
>Love/Lust bonuses, like Gen 5 (Gen 5 "armies" chart should be the Maid chart in this case)

Maid fetish Mini gen when?

does this look any better
want it to fit the characteristics like Cat princess 1 and 2

Looks good to me man

thank you user

So this is the first time I've been on this board that I didn't think existed, Thank you dnd for being the catalyst for me finding it, and I'm actually surprised at the hatred towards Conquest. I'm not a cuck, far from it I rather vanilla stuff, and I've had an ok time playing conquest you could just not do the battle rape shit. But I'm now interested in Subtitle Pending. Also Lamia girls for life!

>just not do it
>forced to actively avoid it through grinding and forgoing quests