When is Binance gonna allow selling those nigger of a fractions of cryptos? Currently sitting on like 0.96 IOTA, 0...

When is Binance gonna allow selling those nigger of a fractions of cryptos? Currently sitting on like 0.96 IOTA, 0.00005 NEO etc etc.

These faggots sum up to like 30-40 bucks and I can't get them out. Why are you still on Binance, the jewiest shit on crypto ever?

IM GONNA 3 SECONDS, 3 FUCKING SECONDS TO DUMP YOUR SHIT AND BUY SOME GOOD COINS!

I spend 40$ at McDonalds by myself. Fuck I care about that dust. I eat well senpai.

hows that even possibru

He probably buys those new gourmet high-quality tendies

why cant you type in the exact 0.0000593 number on your sell list.

Its stupid to have leftovers.

binance is shit

yeah shit is annoying..im hoping the exchanges mature up and stop fucking with us so much,,shady bastards raising fees and glitching...binance aint the only one ya dig

>McDonald.
>eat well.
Fucking burgers.

My thoughts exactly. Seriously I never would have gone to binance. After like 10 trades I realized how shit their stuff was. I mean, are they gonna keep my coins for ever or gonna let me have them? I transfered all my coins out of Binance. It gets worse and worse the more coins you trade because you keep locking up fractions every time.

I suggest everyone to move away from Binance.

i dont fuck burgers I eat them faggot. the fuck u talkign bout?

Because they don't care about poorfags, no one cares about poorfags, become rich

they called nugges faggot.

- (2) 20 pack nugs
- (6) mcflurries in an supersize 7-11 mug
- (3) #5's LARGE
- (10) hot apple pies
- (1) happy meal w/ choco milk

it leaves my wallet dashboard unorganized.

getting me OCD

You're pretty stupid aren't you?

you don't become rich letting someone siphon funds on every transaction you make
fucking brainlet, being rich isn't about not caring about money

>how to be a fat ass.

>Veeky Forums complaining about fucking change

this is why you'll never make it. sorry you can't get your 300 satoshi?

Not stupid enough to not use bnb.

If you are complaining about < $50, perhaps trading isnt for you

Would you care if one BTC was 1 million (lmao) and you couldn't transfer your measly 300 bucks out? Yeah

>every transaction
holy shit you guys are retarded, you are the people us smart people make money off.

It's annoying but if u really need that money u can buy the coin up to a whole number then sell

nigga i know what I am

if bitcoin was a million (kek) 300 dollars wouldnt mean shit to me or you. We all know this.

>0.674
>buy 1.326
>sell 2.00
>0.000
this shit is cancer

Wait till those fractions are worth 0,001 bitcoin

>>profit
$$$

Pic very related

Just use the regular stock market with its exorbitant fees then faggot