Veeky Forums makes a Dungeon

Hello future dark lords of Veeky Forums today we will use a modified version of the map building game How to Host a Dungeon to make a dungeon of our own. I'll do all the work, I only need you to roll the dice.

Here you'll see our starting mountain range. First I'll need 5 rolls of a d6 to find out where we'll be building. Roll as many or as few as you'd like

>1
>6
>1
>3
>5

Well, not exactly dice rolls but I'll take them

Oh sorry I didn't know exactly what you needed so i just rolled d6's and posted the results

After our first few rolls we now have the starting strata for our dungeon, each of these areas will now contain one feature. I'll need a few rolls of 3d10 to see what lies below the earth.

No worries, just glad someone picked up on this thread

Shit forgot image

>10
>4
>9

>5
>4
>7
Sorry, forgot about the other 3

Rolled 2, 7, 1 = 10 (3d10)

Nigger read the sticky.

>starting strata
>that pic

OP what the fuck is the geology of this mountain range???

Rolled 1, 2, 1, 5, 3 = 12 (5d6)

rolling

The first feature we find is a massive underground ocean, filling region one to the brim

>accurate geology
>fantasy

>tfw my structural geology lab textbook this semester is based on lord of the rings

A man can dream, OP!

The second strata contains smaller pockets of water, ancient and undisturbed

The third strata holds ancient caves, filled with elder, formless beasts from a forgotten age. Who knows what will happen if they ever are unleashed

Damn, sounds neat

Rolled 1, 9, 5 = 15 (3d10)

Rollan

Still need two more rolls

A rich vein of gold runs through this region, sure to be prized and fought over by all who reside here

Almost done with the primordial phase now

***Rolled 2, 6, 4=12(3d10)***

**Rolled 4,2,3=9(3d10)**

fuck how do you do bold text again

A massive pit of magma rests deep in the earth

And shielded behind that magma are deep deposits of gems, ready to be pulled up and harvested

This may be the last turn for tonight, I'll probably try this again sometime during more peak hours using this map

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

There better be a beholder involved in this somewhere

Huh, I missed it. Well, there's always tomorrow. Bump.

As everyone knows, Primordial Beasts are composed almost entirely of lead