New BNTY thread. We are bouncing back straight to the moon

New BNTY thread. We are bouncing back straight to the moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

gate.io/trade/BNTY_ETH
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7mkvbk/daily_general_discussion_december_28_2017/druw8uq/
support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003646731-Community-Coin-of-the-Month-Round-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks like it. I feel like a retard for selling at that big dip. Buying back in now.

just bought sonm, think its gonna moon hard this week

I think this could hit $5 with the market cap, supply, hype and actual purpose. Strap in kids.

You guys think it’s done or moving back up?

back up. East coast is about to wake up. Keep an eye on the volume, it's about to skyrocket

It's the middle of the night. It's going to have another good day tomorrow since it was added to another exchange.

I’ll get back in I guess, I sold the dip but it looks like it close to where I sold so maybe I’ll come back in.

buy high sell low

Do not sell until it is listed on Binance

What exchange?

20UNTY GANG

Little bit offtopic but related as I got 6000 BNTY:
My portfolio looks good but on Binance my stuff is doing not so good as I sold SALT right before the pump and then bought back at what I thought was the dip. Do you have any coins that you’d suggest me to move onto or should I just hold SALT? As I feel like I might miss out on a lot of moon missions on Binance by the time SALT rebounds

Gate.io

absolute stupidity to panic sell this gem

gate.io/trade/BNTY_ETH

They posted this article in the middle of the night. This will be the next buzz tomorrow when the normie Redditors in the US wake up. It has an actual coin using the BNTY to find bugs. Not just some witch hunt for the Etherdelta Hacker. Imagine if every crypto currency used this.

>working product
>nice logo/website/branding
>Acfual use cases for literally every new coin
>25M market cap

While cheesy, I actually like the graphics and angle with it.

Hope you faggots bought the dip. I bought more at 292 gwei. It's only whales shaking weak hands in the middle of the night.

Dont forget that you can crowdfund bounties in the future

i have only 9k, am i gonna make it?

6 figures when this coin hits $15. It's unrivaled and is becoming increasingly relevant as more and more up and coming coins are going to need to patch exploits.

i was holding trx until yesterday

i think i'm gonna stay

Where were you when Veeky Forums became a fucking Western.

I am living in a time of Gods and Heroes.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7mkvbk/daily_general_discussion_december_28_2017/druw8uq/

upvote this, retards

I'm back in boys

Way too known on biz now
And you know what this means.
The wild west isnt big enough for so many holders

Needs to dip hard and shook out weak handlets bags to real men
Only then we see heroes rise.

WEEEEEEEEEE!

The odds of this dipping far enough to hurt me are 1 in 10.

May you never meet the man with the bullet with your name on it in his gun.

It's likely going to dip hard in the next 24 hours, when BTC finally crashes for real.

I bought the ETH dip just now, do I buy into BNTY now or wait for ETH to rise a bit?

BTC will not crash that hard. This is more whale and futures games. They do this at the same time everytime, and then price correct back to normal just in time for normies to check their coinbase accounts.

Of course I tried to sell 25% off to buy more at a cheaper price and it started to immediately climb when I do it

How on earth does this always happen

Will it dip or should i buy?

It won't dip much and is liable to start pumping hard in the next hour or so. Up to you, friendo. If you're gunna wait out the storm in fiat, fair enough. But if you're gunna be in coins, there's none better to be in right now than BNTY.

Newfag here, I bought 3,5k as my initial investment hoping it will give me a nice portfolio start in a few months

HERE WE GO

Where is the best place to follow the price, coinmarketcap?

kucoin

Kucoin or the Delta app.

Don't know if you have to be signed into KuCoin to see the charts, but the are better/more up to date than CMD. The BNTY/ETH pair is where the majority of the volume is.

kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/BNTY-ETH

Nice just bought 100k

GET ON THE HORSE, TRAIN, SHUTTLE
SPACEBOYS

REMINDER: There is a high chance that BNTY will be listed on the Binance "community vote" for new listings in January.

Voting takes place between 31st Dec and 5th of January. And listing follows shortly after that. It costs 0.1 BNB ($1) to vote. If we can get BNTY to Binance, we all get fucking lambos.

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003646731-Community-Coin-of-the-Month-Round-5

Lets do it then. Its about goddamn time

bought 20k @ $0.11

Grabbed 3800 at $.06. Feel absolutely spoiled

Get at me! Bought 45k at the dip

Made an extra 8000 BNTY in the last 4 hours arbitraging between ETH/BNTY and BTC/BTNY.

That's what the whales get when they keep putting up those dumbass sell-walls.

I bought at $0.24. Should i sell again at 0.24 and buy again at a dip or should i just hodl?

the train to moon is taking off again
get right the fuck in people!

Hope this crashes hard.
I fucking hate it when biz is included in my gems

Hope you fucking weak mongloid sell

teach me your way how master?

Congrats user we will all make it

teach me boss

If you can't read the markets with a 90% certainty, you just hold. Chances are you'll get assfucked like by whales who know how to manipulate the price.

Do you just go by USD price and trade off the discrepancy? How much do you need to trade (volume-wise) to make up for fees?

Don't you move, Bitch.

Yes. I never do the trade unless there's a +8% difference in USD price. And I'm careful to make sure the sell-wall doesn't get pulled so that I get instantly JUST'd.

And never do it when there's high volume. Do it when it's night in the US and morning in yurop. It's nice and quiet, and the markets don't fluctate as fast.

>How much do you need to trade (volume-wise) to make up for fees?

Depends entirely on how the order books look on both ETH/BTC. Sometimes only 20k BNTY. Sometimes 50k.

So here that's like two cents difference? And then trade btc into ETH and buy back lower again?

Yup.

That's why it's easy to get JUST'd when the volume is high. During the night a well placed 50 ETH sell-wall stays there for a good 20-30 minutes. Gives you lots of time to work.

congrats on this. seriously

And thanks for the info, my dude.

you posted this yesterday, right? I was there