The charts were correct, we are now heading Despair. Why did I believe /biz?

The charts were correct, we are now heading Despair. Why did I believe /biz?

sonm mooned going to mars dcorp is next

>implying Veeky Forums didn't call this shit weeks ago
>falling for Pajeet's
errytime.

2k$ incoming.
I will enjoy seeing you latecomers getting rekt.

>trying to scare people, so you can buy in lower
>kek

lel I was telling /biz for a long time. Lots of juicy screenshots to style on you newcoiner scum after the crash

Last bull trap started for no reason. It hit no support lines, absolutely zero reason to react like it did. Shit was so weird. My long holds bled to death and I got out of the market two days ago. Happy I closed otherwise I’d be bah holding and be all red

Goldman and will have a desk up and running dedicated to bitcoin and crypto next year.

Bitcoin ain’t going anywhere anytime soon (I wish it did)
It’s just fud, I remember the fud when China “banned” crypto and btc tanked to like 3.8k for almost 50% crash just to jump to 10k and then 19k In a 5months window.

>implying i'm not planning to buy in at 2k and watch shit continue to rise for a fucking long time.

you could have listened

Wait for the rest of my burger people to wake up to this shit. They gonna dump like hey always do

>bitcoin AND CRYPTO
Even wall street knows bitcoin isnt the final winner
They will pivot

>Goldman and will have a desk up and running dedicated to bitcoin and crypto next year
And this is the part that I don't like.

I cashed out around last week. There were a handful of threads then warning us against greed. It's such a fucking shame every coin is tied to btc tho. I'm not touching the Market. For months ( unless i need crypto to buy my vitamins with). Glad to know i was right tho.

FINAL WARNING: there will be blood in the streets.the purge is coming

We need institutions to get in so normies feel safe buying out bags at x1000 what we bought em for.

Burger normies are the weakest hands on the market, they will dump this shit into the trashcan.

where it fucking belongs, fuck this god damn shitcoin.

i miss this nigga. gonna go read his manifesto again for a good ol' daily dose of redpil

And crypto will go down with it.
Market won’t recover for months even years. All ur altacoins will drop to near nothing. You’re an idiot if you don’t realise that.

It should go to sub-10k and start going slowly back up until alts get their foot in. I think this is pretty likely even.

And no, crypto won't go down with BTC. The few good alts that have actual industrial use haven't even scraped the surface yet

>actual industrial use

Name that alt that is being Used RIGHT NOW and makes profit from providing these services
That’s what I thought faggot, u have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about, if btc absolutely crashes instead of being slowly replaced that’s it for crypto for a long time, our little speculative bubble paradise disappears. Ofc some alts will survive and go on to be adopted but under a very very different market, forget about x50.

when the blood is finally in the streets is when I mortgage the house and finally buy in to crypto with everything I have

let's wait and see. I'd like to see all the normies go bankrupt first

WHY DIDNT I LISTEN

WHYYY

XLM. They have a motherfucking ATM at Singapore already.

Also XRP. In testing, but soon in actual use by dozens of banks. Millions of cash flow.

XRP, ICX

I said right now, all these cryptos are being teste at best and absolutely no business takes them as means of payment/ transfer of money
I said RIGHT NOW.

>xlm
>industrial use
Ok pajeet, oh what’s ur coin? Just another currency like ripple etc etc etc.
ICX it’s just a erc20 token, doesn’t even have a mainet yet, how is it being used right now exactly?

Dumb pajeets the lot of you.
Btc goes down we all get rekt, how fucking retarded are you people Jesus.

I hold all these shitcoins u mentioned but I’m not a blind idiot ffs.

they will learn the hard way

We are all about to get belted.

>not accumulating like a mother fucker when this shit hits the trash
>not shorting this shit all the way to the toilet it rightfully deserves to be flushed down.

this is why you buy ripple you dumb fucks