ITT: Characters who rolled all 18's during stat gen

ITT: Characters who rolled all 18's during stat gen.

An argument could be made for him actually being low CON, but fuck you.

18 INT
5 WIS

Geralts is clearly either the dmpc or the munchkins minmaxed attempt at breaking the game. In the latter case, they clearly underestimated just how much shit flaw: normies hate you was going to cause

I know this character is a meme, but it's still true.

Is he high wis, though? His ego was his downfall every single time.

I think it's more that his weakness was in his personality, rather than his stats. His ability to plan and improvise, as well as his perceptive skill and willpower, were through the roof.

>look at us we're tremendous fags that didn't read the books

Don't you have a toilet to plunge, Karol?

>implying I'm Polish

I may be a Slav but I don't have to listen to insults of that sort.

>buh buh i'm ignorant poo poo

All Might! isn't that smart. Gran Torino even said as much. His inability to really teach Deku how to use One For All is proof of that. I will give you his extreme physical stats and Charisma though.

The most flawless Bard ever constructed.

What would his STR and DEX even be? He punched a guy out of the atmosphere.

the pillar-men just have top tier templates, he lacked the charisma or wisdom to prevent his people from trying to destroy his work by speech and hiding it.
He only managed to convince one person to go along with his plan and 2 children who weren't capable of cognitive thought. and that one person was kind of a weirdo.

Before
Str 13
Dex 11
Con 13
Int yes
Wis 8
Cha 8

After
Str yes
Dex yes
Con yes
Int yes
Wis 16
Cha 14

Ultimate life form
Str yes
Dex yes
Con yes
Int yes
Wis yes
Cha yes

>wis yes
he didn't realise the potential flaw in using hamon on someone carrying the MAGIC HAMON AMPLIFYING ROCK

He can see as good as a space telescope and spot is a part of wis.

To be fair though, Joseph just lost a hand and was about ready to give up the fight after his leg began to literally melt at the kneecap from Kars. If I was a newly christened, day walking vampire super demi-god I'd probably ignore that little stone he had as well. Gotta roll with the dramatic irony of killing a hamon user with hamon, right?

I'd guess Plus Ultra

Also have a naked picture of the best girl.

you cheeky fuck

I forgot how hilariously over the top good at everything golgo 13 is

Kirito is just a fucking dork who minmaxed like a mofo

Not really.

First he lost because of ego, second time, he was physically debilitated as a head, third he got waaaaay too cautious due to previous losses which gave Jotaro time to learn time stop.

Saitama has low INT and fairly middling CHA though. Physical stats (and probably WIS as well) are through the roof, I'll give you that much.

ITT: anime characters that I don't fucking know because I'm not a 400 lb manbaby

Why does he have a fidget spinner badge on his shirt?

Are we sure he has low int? His absent-mindedness is more WIS, i'd say.

>all of his mental stats at 30

I would argue that he has high WIS due to his superhuman perception and ability to solve problems through intuition rather than serious thought (e.g. making kinesthetic estimates on the moon, instead of using book smarts and calculations).

As for low INT, he botched the Hero Association exam, and he doesn't seem to demonstrate any cleverness or smarts in his everyday life, nor in combat (although the latter can be chalked up to needing no strategy due to overwhelming power).

One of the only correct answers.

>look at us we're tremendous fags that didn't read the books

Doesn't change the fact that he is a tremendous Gary Stu in game 3. People hold it up because it has good writing for a video game, but compared to the rest of the series its so shitty.

I'm guessing Golgo 13 could kill John Wick?

>tfw no one to run a cobra-inspired game with

I don't think John's actually a max roll. He's just that twunt who keeps rolling Natural 20s when the DM goes for a railroad.

>reading Polish """books"""

And he has ungodly Luck, too.

The amount of times he's been cold-cocked with a single punch, I'd seriously doubt his CON stat is an 18.

Outside of that though... 18 on all his mental stats at the very least.

>Str: 11
>Dex: 12?
>Con: 10
>Int: 18
>Wis: 18
>Cha: 20
>Luck: Yes
>Dog: Yes

>>Str: 11
IIRC, he one shotted two people at the same time in the black island, so he's not exactly weak

He also put three guys twice his size in the hospital.

Might not really count, since he's the mind and soul of a guy with high mental stats in the body of a guy with high physical stats, but...

18s are understatement

STR and DEX are merely above average but his CON is 18.

All mental stats are 9s.

fpbp

Most magic users are 15+ all around. Except Fujita and Ebisu, but they will grow up into it eventually.

HP:-10

I don't know why, but as a child I always had the idea that there were supernatural elements to Tintin. Like, nothing super obvious, but I was under the impression that there were stuff that hinted at ancient magic and gods. The Atlantis myth and that kind of stuff. And now that I try to watch it as an adult I'm always disappointed that that isn't the case.

All his stats are average, his player is just using loaded dice.

He's just not good at teaching. He's still super clever, and great at tactical thinking. He was even able to devise an optimal workout and eating regime for Deku, to get him into shape to use One for All ASAP. He's plenty smart, he's just not good at that one particular skill (teaching)

His chargen stats were shit though, GM gave him a supersoldier serum to get him up to scratch with the rest of the party.

I'm pretty sure there is supernatural stuff, actually. At the end of one adventure, Tintin convinces a hidden tribe of South American natives to release some explorers from a cursed sickness. The natives dump some voodoo dolls into a fire, and the viewpoint cuts to a hospital where the explorers suddenly all feel better.

Also there was a story about an airliner flight that suffered amnesia, and at the end it's revealed the flight was abducted by aliens who wiped their memories. Tintin and co. get their memories wiped after they find out, but Snowy avoids that fate, so at the end we see his internal monologue where he's like "holy shit, aliens exist! I wish I could tell someone!"

Altair was a GMPC of a campaign where the players INSISTED on trying to derail the campaign.

He's got insanely high Str, Dex, Con and Cha.

However, he has taken an absolute ton of con damage.

I feel like "characters who rolled at least one 18 during chargen" would fit this thread better.

blow it out your ass

James just never was lvl 1.

Easily.

Get off vent or I'll have you bent

Scroogde

Eat shit and die
I'VE GOT BALLS OF STEEL

Bite me banana man!

BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS

And I'm all out of gum

Assuming you get everything a 3, what would be the best class to be and race

Only 6 strange blowjobs in over 10 years..... How can he fail so strong

this

It's a bit more than teaching.

All Might was always a natural at being a hero, so he's really incapable of working with Deku, or really others, at all. He doesn't know how to teach because he never actually had to learn, not the hard way.

It's one of his major flaws as a character, and has shown up, even from the beginning. He never considered Deku would overtrain, for example, and he didn't think he would take clearing the beach so seriously. He also didn't even really try to teach Deku how to actually use the power even at a base level, never mind learning how to control it.

All Might is an incredibly interesting character, and easily has some of the best characterization. He's got a shitload of depth, flaws, and personality traits that make his character really work.

And GM gave her a good ending.I was hoping my waifu would succeed but her death was entirely pointless.Fuck Hiroe

He has 40 "Unknown" sex acts so some of that might be oral and somehow managed to sex more women than he met during the late 80s. Let's not forget Golgo also banged 8-bit style in Golgo 13: Top Secret Episode on the NES.

>I may be a Slav but

Stop. That's bad enough.

>not five words