User what causes you to hate the drow so much?

>user what causes you to hate the drow so much?

They're elves.

No one ever plays them straight. Everyone always tries to subvert which always ends up with them playing the same drizzt wannabe as everyone else.

Your obnoxious fucking field rations, what the fuck man.

Because the whole idea is played straight

They're elves.

>Bazinga-d so hard his autism caused America to collapse
holy fucking shit i have been slain

They're elves but edgier.

I don't hate them. I want to enslave them, kill off the majority of the females, keeping just enough alive to preserve genetic diversity, then turn all the males into my personal harem of fuck toys.

Waha druchii are so much better

They're elves.

Most subspecies are just annoyingly awful
>drow
>wood elves
>hobgoblins
>deep gnomes
>hill dwarves
>variable human
>metallic dragon

They are exclusively played by weeaboos.

that goes for all elves

Slavery for one.

What is this? A picture for ants? I can't even read that text.

You must really hate humans then

Only Gypsies.

Are you literally blind? The text size is totally fine.

Is this the beginning of an epic new meme?

Get an appointment for some glasses, my dude.

My divine sense and need to smite.

...what's the geode for?

I hate those blasted drow, and for one reason alone. THEY'RE ELVES, WE DON'T NEED MORE OF THOSE PRISSY PANTS WEAKLINGS. I'D TAKE A BUCKET OF DWARVES BEFORE I'D SEE ANOTHER ELF IN MY LANDS LET ME TELL YOU. At least a dwarf knows how to drink.

>Drow worship a vore-goddess and get orgasms from having fetuses battle to death in the womb
I don't want to enter this Magical Realm.

>he doesn't know how to use the geode
>laughting drow sluts.png

Gotta get those vitamins and minerals user

/thread

Or a viconia wannabe which is preferable

Why does no one ever plays a Jarlaxle wannabe? He's by far best drow.

Drizzt.

He caused almost all the hate. So much Gary Stu that he inspired thousand of low intelligence, no creativity, clones that the hate continues to this very day.

Take whatever lesson you can from that.

I have to ask... Why do you hate elves?

Is it the stupid idea that this race of supposedly-superior beings are being a bunch of whiney shits doing nothing about slowly dying out? That's a problem of the setting, not the race. I mean, I could hate the dwarves for being a bunch of greedy, selfish assholes who never leave their caves, if that was their universal depiction- Oh wait.

But thing thing is I DON'T, because I know that it's entirely possible to make them interesting and likable. You on the other hand, don't want to acknowledge that things can be different from the world-view that you've already doubled down on.

So come on, give me a reason to hate elves that can't be solved by simply changing the setting.

>give me a reason to hate [x] that can't simply be solved by changing [literally everything about x]

Sometimes... evil races... are designed to be antagonists.

Naturally there's things you expect from elves which are always going to be the same, but there's a massive world of difference between say (urgh, bad example) Dragon Age's elves and Warhammer's elves.

the who

They're niggers

It's money. The other images all had coins.

>He doesn't know about the 3 seashells!

They're elves.

Listen user, it's me the viking guy. You remember me, I posted .

The most common staple for elves, is they're just frail magic humans. So people usually look down on them. I for one am a huge fan of magic but, from a view point of a warrior, or say a dwarf or orc..

THEY'RE NOTHING BUT WASTES A' AIR.

how are drow and The Who in any way related?

They really don't do much to improve a setting.

Warhammer has so many cool and interesting races(lizardfolk, ogres, skaven) and then just elves.

Granted warhammer has the best elves but still they are kind of boring.

They are just humans with bits tacked on.

Basically anything else would be more interesting, some user pointed out that deep ones are just elves but way better.

In short, boring and don't bring much to the table.

They rape, pillage, enslave, lie, and attack everything near them pathologically. They're like Barbary pirates, or the English.

It's just not okay.

Good question. He is the archetypical drow faggot for faggots.
So why aren't more of you trying to be him?

>>user what causes you to hate the drow so much?

Like many others have already posted, I don't hate the Drow. I hate the edgy faggots who attempt to play the Drow.

>Warhammer has so many cool and interesting races(lizardfolk, ogres, skaven)
So, the more furry and monstrous, the better.

No
Skaven have an awesome culture, are shaped by their biology and do things humans can't.

Ogres are leagues above everything, have a culture built around eating and trade, and have many different subcultures.

Lizardman play with a culture based on castes , are really disconnected from the rest of the world

Elves are worse warriors than ogres, worse spellcasters than the lizards, worse inventors than the dwarves, humans, and skaven and lack a diverse subculture in each of the main race of elves.

Have you seen the color of their skin? They can't be up to any good.

Spider should no have puss puss

They're Drow.

I don't think you realize how highly subjective your list is. The elves are not the greatest at one gimmick? So what? They ride dragons and are the closest we can get to Noldor in a different setting. Add to that some Melnibone and you are set. The only thing I can agree on is that their subcultures are not deep enough, with the exception of the differences between high elves that live in the inner and outer part of Ulthuan. At the same time it's not like the factions you listed have such degree of subcultures as well.

They are not Dunmer.

This is 100% true

Dwemer are much better
Knights ride griffons

Orcs ride dragons

Elves really aren't unique in anything but the aesthetic.

And most of the races have cooler leaders like Nagash and lord kroak.

>Dwemer
If they were so much better they would still be here.

>Elves really aren't unique
And so are the other fantasy races. Skaven being the only exception. Again, highly subjective.

They ascended with science.

That cheese looks really good.

>ascended
If that's the word you want to use N'wah.

>They are just humans with bits tacked on.
You dont know much about Warhammer do you?

Actually I do. I've played the video game and read some comics.

>I've played the video game and read some comics
This is lovely.

I just don't find them believable. Yeah I know this is a game about wizards and giant flying magic lizards, but the Drow are just too cartoonishly evil.

Not him but the original post author

I've had warhammer sense the chaos dwarf day, and the old cartoon illustrated manual.

I've actually been thinking I want to build a drow Paladin with a giant spider as a mount. I'd like to get some feedback on the following bits of preachy-drow-paladin banter:

>Well, of course Corellan's followers would say Lolth was evil, he rebelled against her. You humans have stories of a rebellious Celestial being cast out by a ruler deity, right? Well imagine if the rebel had won. That's basically the state of the Elven pantheon right now, Lolth-worshippers just follow the old ways...

>Lolth isn't actually a spider-queen, she's a queen of webs. All life is a web, bound together by countless relations, and if you were to scry the smallest part of yourself that is still yourself, you'd find a web of chains much like the symbol of her palace... spiders just make webs themselves, so they're a symbol of Lolth

>Well, a goddess of chaos and evolution would obviously be defeated by her offspring... But there is still a lot of wisdom we've lost from the time of the great upheaval...

>caviar
>in an underground society

>cheese
>implying there's anything to milk undergorund
>implying there's anything to graze upon underground even if cattle could survive there

Snails, mushrooms and wine (ostensibly made from said mushrooms) are fine, I guess.

They're kinda massive fucking assholes

>no milk underground
Did you forget the slaves..?

It always leads back to magical realms with the Drow, doesn't it?

>Ascended
Kagrenac pls, not everyone thinks become metal skin for a fedorabot is cool

>Skaven have an awesome culture

You realize that Skaven and Dark Elf culture are almost the same, right? The difference being that Dark Elves have a more fleshed out social hierarchy and religion.

>Elves are worse warriors than ogres

Somebody's never played the tabletop. Or even really read the fluff, elves, man to man, are considered to be drawn for best fighters in the setting with Chaosshit.

>worse spellcasters than the lizards

They're about the same. Slann are wanked as super casters, but they both get the same High Magic, and the greatest feats of magic in the setting are elvish ones. Additionally, Dark Elf magic is explicitly more OP than High Magic, but also more corrupting and unstable.

>worse inventors than the dwarves, humans, skaven

Different kinds of inventors. Dwarves are masters of artifice, elves are masters of craftsmanship and enchanting.

>lack a diverse subculture

There are three main elvish subcultures, and if you actually read any fluff rather than being TW casual, you'd know that, for example, Caledor and Lothern or Hag Graef and Har Ganeth have extremely distinct subcultures.

Man, actually read the fluff before making your dumb arguments.

They're Olm eggs

They have underground bison, and plenty of fish. The cows graze on fungus

Its cannon. Plussubly even canonn

As someone who just the other day read some of the retarded lore regarding Battleragers and a dumb motherfucker by the name of Thibbledorf Pwent, I am convinced that the entire setting is some sort of joke that got out of hand.

I've been playing since forever.
Skaven have a completely different culture than the dark elves due to the different klans and the fact that skaven hate everything and the dark elves just worship khaine. You forgot that grey seers and such exist.

I promise you, you drop a naked ogre and a naked elf in a pit, the ogre will win.

Lord kroak is the best spell caster and nagash killed dark elf spell casters in his backstory.

I don't see elves with hulking ogre rats or cannons. Or hulking ogre rats with cannons.

The three sub races of elves really don't count as subcultures. Also the ogres and the skaven have different groups with completely different goals whereas all dark elves have the khorne worshiping things.

>whereas all dark elves have the khorne worshiping things
Morathi.

Op I forgot about the slaanesh ones.

Oh well

I don't hate drow.I hate eldar.Those faggots get all their tech and science for free and have the gall to look down on the species that made their galactic empires without any help.

Doesn't the underdark have it's own crazy alien ecosystem going on? I always figured it must, given all the monsters down there.

The eldar owe the jokero and old ones and Slaan so much.

>For every hundred adults in a drow community, its priestesses must make one sacrifice per week.
This is too stupid for words.

stfu ur math is racist!

The constant sacrifices just show how edgey and EVILLLL they are.

Stock images.

I'm pretty sure they don't sacrifice themselves (i.e. drow), you nig nogs.

they don't sacrifice anyone cuz they all worship eilistraee now and dance naked in the moonlight

>1029. I will not convert to Eilistraee just so I can watch naked drow chicks getting their groove on.

What

see Ed Greenwood's magical Forgotten Realms

I'm not questioning the concept, but the post itself, it was barely intelligible.

based

According to the article, they would if they could (Lolth prefers drow sarifices), but since sacrificing drow all the time would deplete their population they normally sacrifice slaves and usually only sacrifice other drow if said drow has comitted a crime or pissed off a priestess enough for her to want to kill them off.

I don't hate the drow. I hate their fans.

As Forever DM I can appreciate drow for their villainous potential.

SCREEEEE FUCKING ELVES THINK THEYRE BETTER THAN ME????

Elves are low tier
Demons angels ogres trolls dwarves humans and so forth can all take elves ez pz

>Skaven have a completely different culture than the dark elves due to the different klans

You realize the different Dark Elf city-states and noble families war with each other, right? Not to mention they have a religious shadow war going on.

>the dark elves just worship khaine

Lol. See pic related? Every one of those symbols is a deity Dark Elves worship. Mathlann in particular has a huge cult in Karond Kar, Hekarti is extremely popular among the sorcerer/sorceress covens, and Ereth Khial is overall the second most popular deity among the general populace. Also, there's tons of pleasure cults that worship Slaanesh.

>I promise you, you drop a naked ogre and a naked elf in a pit, the ogre will win

Honestly? If the elf is a swordmaster or witch elf, it's not likely. In the fluff swordmaster kill people by whistling at them and witch elves kill with a touch.

>nagash killed dark elf spell casters in his backstory

He killed a random sorceress. Yes, Nagash is more powerful than some rando no-name. On the other hand. Morathi literally invented dark magic, and Caledor I achieved the greatest magical feat the world has ever seen.

>I don't see elves with hulking ogre rats or cannons

Well, yes, because they're not Skaven. Are you retarded?

>The three sub races of elves really don't count as subcultures

Why? Because you said so?

You've yet to demonstrate that you aren't TW casual.

Forgot muh pic.

I would have posted by old white dwarfs and the red green blue yellow hand draw rule book I have, but they disappeared.

This is the one I was looking for

Just got too many books to find it in a quick search.

Jesus. For someone who apparently owns an elf army you seem to know very little about their lore.