Down 60% in one day

>down 60% in one day

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

monaco is king no doubt about it

bought at 3.7k
HAHAHA

It's a whale dumping his coins in hope of triggering stop losses so he can accumulate more before the Ignis drop.

It'll be worse after snapshot hahahah watch this

HOW IS THAT EVEN BALANCED? WHY SO FAST? WHY THIS COIN ESPECIALLY? Buy when it was 9200 sat, and all my 2 weeks gains now is gone. Why now? Why so deep?

>the narrative
Lol

shitcoin

How many NXT marines here?

The snapshot happened 10 minutes ago. I hope I can cash out enough to buy a noose.

JUST

Do you seriously think that someone sane would dump so many coins at such a low price? Just look at the candles.

Come from beyond owns like ~90% of all nxt.
That's a lot of shit to dump.

Don't forget that jl777hodl asshole, I hate those schmucks.

is this a good coin?
its dropped so far surely it has to rebound?

It's at 6300 and pumping on polo but for some reason bittrex refuses to keep up.

I see another oldfag here, heh.
I stopped caring, so many scams. Every time I tried to explain idiots just called me a fudster. The funniest thing is the fact that he pulled a scam by hiding the fact of being nxt's creator is now used for marketing purposes.

Due to pure luck I made about $100k from NXT back in 2014.

I'm awaiting the inevitable iota dump, it's the same pump and dump scheme as with nxt, only larger. Months, weeks or even days in the future, who knows.

Pleased to announce I've recently become a member of the NXT marines.

When cum-from-beyond started talking nonsense he is developing some super hyper secret revolutionary chip called JINN in some boiler room somewhere I KNEW then IOTA was a scam. It's funny how the grandest scams lack the most common sense, as if some nerd could outdo Intel and AMD without a factory and billions in R&D and workers. But yet people eat this shit up and believe it.

So did I my friend. Are you ready to moon? You've just become ignis owner and a holder of coin that will moon 300%.

I wonder if they will panic fomo just as fast if someone makes a beautiful green candle

It's possible, everyone points to how NXT dumped after the Ardor fork but the Ardor fork also happened in the middle of alts being rather bearish. At the very least I hope it can recover close to around 7-8k because that was the price minutes before the fork.

you haven't read ANYTHING about nxt, did you?
LOL