Warhammer 40k general /40kg/

War war never changes edition

Previous >Daily Duncan Playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=fVWObn2XXLo&list=PLEaPE4sLDA7ucJ0dkiVZSW6ghZUNGFHIW

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

>Adeptus Mechanicus codex (thank you Vladimir)
>PDF
mega.nz/#!Mh13ASBa!vh4vUs-iw9lvubVEooF3PTYBm5G_PI66Ve6-dENNsQk
>Epub
mega.nz/#!Qwd3zSSB!A6wf-ubMX0r9yGtRkFZjO20hdxH5LqzGkiC-Y69bQMs

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Holy_relic
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!otYTjYSL
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!ttxkGYIY
sendit.cloud/1r8ahjt8ikws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Night Lords

Who approved the new Typhus mini? Fucking hell.

Don't tell me you haven't done something stupid while drunk

Does anyone have the source for vaults of terra: argent or death warrant (the space sharks short)?

Those flies are worst

It was so fugly I didn't even buy it

Was there an office-wide week-long party or something? Jesus fuck the quality of the sculpt alone is awful, the £25 pricetag is a slap in the face, and the discontinuation of the old mini is like them digging up my nan to rape her.

What can I say? No one, NO ONE, throws a party like Kevin D. Rountree.

first

It's probably the only instance I feel sorry for you chaos-bros. You get a bunch of cool new minis, and then they slap you in the face with tha horrid horrid one.

> the nuScuplt for my plastic future space man miniature is as bad as men defiling the corpse of my aunt
You need to re evaluate you life son

second

>aunt
Are you American?

why though... they're 5++ with 6+ FNP mortal wound factories

>nan
>aunt

AN HERO. AND A SCHOLAR.

Love you for that!! Do you happen to have a copy of vaults of terra: argent, the one by chris wraight which came out earlier this year?

>an hero
Rude

I WANT TO DEEP STRIKE
I WANT HQS
I WANT ALL MY COOL VEHICLES TO BE PORTED OVER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It looks fine with a bit of work.

>removing the nurglin
Uuh?

1. Stratagem
2. You get one special character, that's it.
3. No.
4. Welcome to 8th.

a lot of people complained that they made him look too goofy

Maybe after Fires of Cyraxus ;_;

Second story in

Is GW just going to copy/paste the alpha legion/raven guard/stygies across every big faction codex?

I believe his deformed helmet and the pose is doing that. The nurglin was ok, the flies and the smoke not so much.

The old sculpt is still superior in pretty much every way.

Honestly I think painting everything in darker colours is enough. Even the flies are fine if they stand out less.

I remember there being 2 of them at most

Guys, does anyone have good scans an Aeronautica Imperialis and Tactica Aeronautica? I need this solely for artworks, but all i got is photos of the book, which obviosly ruined every scale drawing and color profile

it really does.

So this is the closest thing to Kill Team we have for now, right?

What's stopping you from playing Shadow War?

They dont generate the mortal wounds that often and 10 is usually enough to blow up whatever youre targetting, but go for 2 9 man squads if you like

Ah it is, silly me, thanks again. How come the book was released in early 2017, but its in this bundle which says its from 2016?

Man, the canticles table really really sucks.

It's still based on the 7th edition rules and I don't want to touch anything related with this abomination desu

What do y'all use for zone mortalis?

Errr no, it's based on 2nd ed rules, which honestly have more in common with 8th than 7th.

Anyone have a Tamiya-Citadel color chart?

It has Initiative rather than Movement stat so it's as good as dropped for me. I wasted enough time on 7e so I would rather play something with updated rules and stats

>It has initiative so dropped

Confirmed for whiny newfag who never played in the days where initiative worked as intended.

Ork player, right?

It has movement stats and initiative you donkus.
It also has save modifiers instead of 3rd-7th style AP.
It also lacks formations and overcomplicated psychic powers.
It's basically just a more complex version of 8th ed, which is fine because you're playing with like 15 models max.

Shadow war was fucking trash though, only good thing about it was the terrain

just play Kill team in [your favorite edition] much fucking better

A more complex version of 8th would be fine even if you were playing with the entire 8th product line.

I dislike initiiative too, and prefer 8th's alternating activations. But you shouldn't let that stop you.

Kill Team is terrible though, it's an unbalanced mess that barely even functions because none of the armies involved were actually designed for games that small.

Hand swap can also do a lot.

But man it annoys hem I can't replicate that bone recolor.

That honestly looks fun as fuck, too bad my scene is 1000% serious waac or bust

>An hero

Judging by the sprue it can be assembled easily without the flies and smoke.

>modelling for advantage

You gotta use all the sprue user, or you're a waacfag. GW carefully balances the units visible profile with its statistical profile for a reason.

Anyone play with brigade detachments here?
9 cp seems cool.

I like the pose.

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Holy_relic

>Relics, due to their significance and rarity, are carefully guarded by the Ecclesiarchy, who will go to great lengths to recover them if lost. Only under extreme conditions are they then carried into battle, then only trusted to the most revered members of the Ecclesiarchy and the Sisters of the Adepta Sororitas.[2]
>The Primaris Captain in Gravis Armour has one

What's the meaning of this?

this is such a bad bait that it isnt even worth a bait pic

tempted to run one with my tau but it really cuts out my options and without codex stratagem its hard to justify

Female Space Marines confirmed, thicc buff waifus here I come.

what relic does he have ?

chapter relics are different from holy relics.

The bones of a dude.
I know, I was wondering why would he carry an item of the Ministrorum like it's no one's business.

Question. Since every model is considered a unit and I play necrons, how would i take rianimation protocols? I should be able to roll for every missing model until the unit is completely slain but in this case every unit is a one man unit.

I am searching for the audiobook Fabius Bile: Primogenitor. I looked on audiobook bay but they don't have it. Does anyone know where to get it?

Is there an official e-mail or something similar to ask rules questions?

looks like you cant reanimate then

The same rules that say to ignore banners and shit?

Sharing three books.
Does anyone have Fire Warrior, Crisis of Faith, or any cool one about Loyalists?

> Implying there's even quality control.

I was thinking about getting into ad mech with the codex drop, but having read the rules, they seem pretty boring and bad.

It's too bad, the lore is awesome, the rules just don't reflect it.

we need more Tau novel
or more xeno focused novel

last one

How do you know they aren't bones of a former Chapter Master?

Crisis of Faith

I belive you can find Fire Warrior in OP megas.

So you build your Dreadnaught with 5 guns?
man talk about modeling for advantage.

Thanks a lot, user. Been looking for it for quite some time.
Imma check.

Speaking of novels, been reading through Eisenhorn, but can't find Ravenor in the megas, anyone know where I can find it?

mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!otYTjYSL

I got two boxes of Devastators here: Las and Plas good pics?

Rest of my army will probably be 3 special/combi tac units, then a heavy slant towards assault units.

Sweet

Don't read it before reading the rest of the series first. The first books establishes the characters and events. If you enter this novel without reading the prior novels you would get confused.

Didn't knew it was from a series. Which ones am I missing?

can you link the other book ?

If Fire Warrior is not in OP megas then you can find it here mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!ttxkGYIY

there is one but it just sends you an automated reply about how they'll see about it in an faq

Are you an ad mech fan? What do you do to make the army interesting to play?

Thanks a bunch, couldn't find it in the megas.

sendit.cloud/1r8ahjt8ikws
Horus Heresy Blackshields audiodrama if anyone's interested

If Vladimir is here, can they tell me how they linked the TOC in the PDF version? Just by hand or some tool?

oh, ok ... hm ... what would that e-mail be?

I was planning on starting a shooty Death Guard army, with plague marines accompanied by blightbringers and tallymans, some blight-haulers for more shooty and cover, and plaguecasters for supports.
Does it look like a good idea to start? Any advice to improve?

wow nice. never heard about them and never tried an audiobook, could be interesting

Speaking of Devs, any good way to model an ammo baby to look less retarded than the one in the box?

i`d say that some pox walkers wouldnt hurt, if your arny is shooty then cqc armies will be a problem for you. Pox walkers can shield your ranged units

Thanks user

You want Daemon Princes or Chaos Lords for hit rerolls. You want to take as many plague weapons as possible. Probably good to take a transport or two.

Give the sarge a complimentary combi weapon, he's completely useless otherwise.