Who holding /OMG/ here? Are we about to become bagholders? -11% last 3 days

Who holding /OMG/ here? Are we about to become bagholders? -11% last 3 days.

>buying the partnership meme coin

OMG was 7-8 dollars for like 4 months dude

If you hold OMG, you need to think long term and not give a shit about short term pump prices. The fundamentals are the same regardless of the price.

Made a few hundo from this but i sold everything last night to buy more ICX on the dip

It's been a good run

I'm holding about 2k of omg, bags are getting heavy.

It was 7-8 for months. If you're bagholding right now, you fucked up.

Painful but it helps that omg is not a shit coin and will naturally increase in value

former bagholder who sold at a loss here. Fuck this skateboard ladyboy shit

Patience.

Are you stupid or can't you see the whole market is bleeding red?

I can't take it anymore

OMG is for smart money, not niglets who scamcoins pnds.

why would u hold this instead of ripple or xlm?

Only coin I lost money on. OMG Never again

OMG is actually one of the few (and I mean like maybe, 1 of 10) promising coins that is on track to do something GOOD. Unlike all these other shitcoins that there is literally no requirement for. If you can afford to keep that money in OMG for 2018 I'm certain it will pay off. This is a $50 coin conservative estimate. I'm hoping for the $100 EOY meme.

If they will be able to successfully enter the forex market, this shit is 4 digits easy.

i'll be totally honest with you lads.

I bought OMG at 9 dollars in september or so.
it went to 13. I didn't sell because I was new. I didn't know I bought the top cause I never watched a chart.

well you know the rest of the OMG chart. from 13 it went all the way to 5 during the 2x run.

I sold at $7 something dollars. and sat on BTC. just being in btc until it hit 7.5k was enough for me to make up my losses.

I also sold GNT and BMC at a loss during that timeframe.

selling at a loss was hard. but the right thing to do. OMG didn't do SHIT.

I put like 1 btc worth into REQ between 500 and 800 sats. and well I'm very comfy now.

tl;dr selling omg at loss was probably one of the best decisions in my crypto history.

Ya I think it's a better decision to sell if your portfolio is not big enough to diversify, considering that there are other coins that have short term growth potential.

But I'd advise people able to set aside money for the future to invest in OMG.

What are you, a OMG prophet or something?

It's pretty easy to predict things if you take some effort to do research.

Of course you can't expect that out of anyone considering most people (like you) are dumb as fuck.

I felt the same way after buying XRP at $0.24 and then selling at $0.22..... now XRP is over $1. I think you may regret jumping off the OMG ship, 2018 should be a big year.

This.

OMG is extremely painful to longterm hold sometimes. However, it's literally the only shitcoin I own that I don't even slightly worry about when it comes to longterm value.

Exactly, frustrating sometimes but ultimately comfy