FUCK YOU NXT FUCK YOU NXT FUCK YOU I HOPE THE FAGGOT WHO DUMPED PLAYS IN TRAFFIC AHHHHH

FUCK YOU NXT FUCK YOU NXT FUCK YOU I HOPE THE FAGGOT WHO DUMPED PLAYS IN TRAFFIC AHHHHH

Sold at 50% loss. THE IGNIS TOKENS BETTER FUCKING MOON

this is just disgusting

fucking market went offline couldnt even cancel my order

what fucking block number is it, did the snapshot happen yet

all the shitty block explorers won't grab the block

i cant fucking do this anymore Im tired of being justed all the time.

bittrex disabled the market way before the snapshot it was at 1636363

dude this fucking sucks fucking bots fucking pink IDs

GIVE ME A PINK ID I GOT JUSTED SO FUCKING HARD BY THIS SHIT

This is the pinkest thread I've ever seen. RIP NXT bagholders.

Thank god I sold two days ago. I was thinking about holding through the snapshot. Sorry for your losses.

to all of you...

#REKT

holy shit fuck ignis fuck everything right now wtf

Am I stupid for having bought now?

I don’t know about that, but you’re here so you’re almost certainly stupid.

no, it's going to recover to atleast 7k. i don't know why any of these niggers panic sold

We didnt get rekt by nxt we got rekt by bittrex. I managed to sell at 7k on polo

Can't argue with that :^)
I've listened to Veeky Forums fud far too many times during this past year.

I'm guessing I won't get whatever new shitcoin is being released if I have my stuff on Poloniex. Should I care at all?

You are all idiots for selling after a 50 % flash crash.
Just bough 0.2 btc worth or NXT on 4700 satoshis. Thanks for the free money faggots

NXT is a pump and dump, iota is next.
It literally started this way:
Sergey (come from beyond) created a new account on bitcointalk with no posts and made an ico for 'bitcoin 2.0'.
It looked like an obvious scam.
That was the plan - Sergey 'invested' all of his money in it, getting nearly 100% of all nxt.

He sold small amounts to some of his friends to use them as shills. It worked - due to extremely small circulating supply and wash trading nxt was the second most valuable crypto for a while, just behind btc.
That was in 2014.

Today it's the same story, only the hype is (relatively) smaller, but due to the tsunami of dumb money it's larger in absolute numbers. I expect him to dump as many nxt as he can, exiting the scam permanently. He owns ~90% of the entire supply.

Iota is the same story, only this time instead of ~21BTC Sergey 'invested' ~1337BTC.

fucking NXT

get to fuck you absolute shit cunt

This thread is funny. Thanks Veeky Forums

What's up with this fucking insane sell-wall on poloniex suddenly, get that fucker out of there. It feels like his dick is in my ass right now and I need you guys to pull him out for me.

It looks like polo admins doing shit by himself's

Just look at this, 500 btc wall, managed by one man. SO HUGE

NXT has been around for ages and nobody gives a fuck about it or anything attached to it

Are we getting NXT'D here?

It never disappoints.

What did you guys expect? Nxt will not be supported basically after this its only use was for the ignis token snapshot. It went up to $2 from .11 and it will go right back down. Not sure why that's a surprise I knew that coming in.

If not for free Ignis I wouldn't jumped on this shit. Fortunately sold before it went down more further. This shitcoin just wasted my time, maybe a week of trade worth lost.

FUCKING WOJACK ID!!! FUCK!!!

When do we get the IGNIS deposited?

Time to get the fuck up NXT.

bump fuckers

1 jan

but dont bother yourself, it ain't gonna be more than 1$ per igni

still 1500 bucks in my pocket, almost puts me in the green for buying this shit at 8400sats

no volume, you panic sold at the bottom, no real crash

>It's over

lol i just bought this shit at $1.45 thinking it would go back to $2.30 at least before the fork. GOT FUCKING REQKT.

Listen to this user if you don't want to get pinkwojaked. Anyone unaware of CFB's history will get burned soon or later. Even Dan Larimer is a better choice, and that's not saying much.

Lol bought immediately placed a sell order 10% higher and made 1000 bucks in 3 minutes. Enjoy your bags poor and greedy anons. The key is to actually have money. 10 percent of real money beats your moon missions every fucking day :)

until you fuck up

Keep hoping and wishing faggot. Im in and out in 5 minutes. You obviously are a FUDDER and dont trust yourself to make money. You have none so you over value it and cant use it effectively like the tool it is. I guess your father failed to teach about money. Its ok, Biz is your surrogate family amirite.

you must be VERY dumb if you think you'll never make mistakes

GOO GOO GAGA WAAAAAAAREEEEEEE

I did this 5 times over the past 4 days on a 10M marketcap shitcoin with pretty high volume

I'm lovin it

You got what you wished for

What the hell happened?

will okex trade help it?

thanks for the cheap NXT.

Went all in on 4900

If the euro to ardr rumors are true I still have faith. Dumping all my nxt for ardr on the 1st . All in.

FFS, 20% down, I just fucking sold. I feel like a fucking retarded idiot.

Yes, you are. 20% down is fucking nothing, brainlet.

The NXT blockchain is now pointless. ARDR is about to start jan 1st and is supposedly bigger and better. The (((ceo))) who runs this shit show just fucking gave himself 100's of millions of your hard fought sheckels. so congrats. NXT is dead now. I doubt it will be a secure blockchain for much longer.