Have you ever played an RPG with someone who is trans?

Have you ever played an RPG with someone who is trans?

> I no longer play unless my criteria is met...
There is no way for anyone to say this without coming across as a walking douche bag.

Those criteria aren't that bad.

Both of these statements are true.

Yes, but I don't think anyone in the group knows they are.
It's me

I have.

Yes.
Didn't really affect anything, player wasn't particularly outstanding/annoying.

Yup. It's a game about pretending to be someone else. Trans women always play women.

Played Magic with one a few times who passed pretty well. Mostly felt like playing with a chick who had a deeper voice and didn't suck at the game.

Yup. She's nice. Brings great snacks. Isn't huge on roleplaying, but in game is a huge bro. Always has your back when shit hits the fan.

Tendency to powergame accidentally.

Honestly she's pretty cool, and happy to work with you on a creative projects too. Her homebrew is solid. Mostly classes, items, etc. she's working with me on implementing only war and black crusade rulesets into rogue trader/dark heresy. Fuck classes.

I played with a bunch of people who considered themselves the other gender.
I refuse to play with any drama queen who considers her/she/xirself "trans" over all other things. So do the people I mentioned in the first line, desu.

>I'm in a group that consists entirely of other men and it's been heavenly.
Checks out.

lol

how do people like you exist in 2017?

nobody's after your penis

and i mean that in absolute terms

Yes. It was terrible, not because they were trans, but because they were an autistic weeb (and were before they were trans as well) with no sense of what is acceptable in public leading to shit like discussing their fart fetish in restaurants.

>Everyone in your group is in serious danger unless he gets the help he needs.
Hah

I try not to associate with the mentally ill.

Yes. We ended up becoming friends and she's pretty cool. We butt heads sometimes on certain subjects but arguments tend not to get very heated.

No, and never will.

Yeah, they're fine. Both were transmen, one went more for comic relief stuff and the other was a murderhobo; only one was a vaguely trans character.

One was a horror game set in a 1970s boys reform school, so the comic relief character was a shameless homosexual who kept it subtle so that he could seduce and defile others; essentially playing a prison rape fraternity Chad. Which was a lot of fun, because he pissed off a lot of the upper classmen for having made a satyrmaniac rebound hardcore. Was a pretty reckless hedonistic nihilist who didn't care about demons or indoctrination/reprogramming of students; and really suffered the least horror. Also killed a teacher and buried his body in the woods, after making a joke about potentially raping it but not doing it out of fear of "death poops."

Other was a pretty standard murder hobo, the one who played a woman with a fake beard who was a professional bandit. Beat people with shovels and frying pans a lot. Was good at running a honey pot. Sort of derailed the dungeoncrawl aspect in favor of pulling scams on people. Fun game. Died trying to kill a giant river sturgeon.

I was the GM for both games, they kept the talk out of it. Which I really respected, because they just want to be seen as guys and didn't like talking about it because it made it seem like it was being questioned.

Depends on who you know and how they adjust to it. Some people can't do anything but talk about it. People who can just treat it as an aspect to themselves, who are essentially not "flamers" about it, are just regular people.

Yes because we're in serious danger from people taking hormones to actively make themselves smaller and weaker.

More gold from that thread

>that burn

You are aware that psychiatrists encourage the transition so the patient can be functional in society?
They're not going to do a therapy to make him forget he want to change sex