ChainLink became a very big hope to me!!!

(Pic very related)
Hello fellow Veeky Forums readers and Chainlink lovers/haters. GER/.de here.
Yesterday I got the news from my GF (and future wife), that she is pregnant and that we are about to become parents.
Looks like she is in week 5 or so -pretty early, more will be told/known when doc's having a look inside ;).
But guys, believe me when I tell you, that my heart stopped for a sec when she told me that she is pregnant.
It's because she was told to be unable (temporarly, because of a progesterone deficiency) to become pregnant anyway and now all of a sudden she is!
I need to tell you that I am also just in the middle of starting my own Veeky Forums with some dietary supplementsthat which will launch early 2018 with an onlinestore and amazon listing. Thats a hell of a lot of money (25k€ for a GmbH (Ltd. for US) that I am just spreading without any sold item so far -but it is promising!
Also I hold like 10€ in Chainlink and that's why it now got so much more important to me.
I hope and want that CL will rocketjump so hard (at least 50$) in the next comming 9 months so that it'll establish a nice future for us and our offspring.
If this will be the chase I will call my child officially "Link" or "Sergey" (if it's a boy) as second name in honor and thankfulness to the this great project.
Since Chainlink is still growing and so far there is no female member on board, i'll have to wait till I name her after some girl will be hired.

Anyway guys for the sake of our child and your own future - please share your thoughts about future Chainlink price predictions and please share all you know about chainlink on other boards or socialmedia platforms to give this project some nice and well-deserved public recognition.

whats this shit?

Yesterday I got the news from my GF (and future wife), that she is pregnant and that we are about to become parents.

Ohhh shiit. You dont want to mess around with women, not in the crypto world. I read a story about a bloke on here the other night and his wife divorced him and she was entitled to half his bitcoin.

It just aint worth it m8. They make fleshlights nowadays. We truly live in the greatest time period.

>I hold like 10€ in Chainlink
typo?

This spam is getting insane.

Give up, Rasheed Patel.

jeah, 10k€, sry!

Would that be a lot of money for new parents in India?

hmm, that's one of the haters I guess. ^^

It's written like this: €10
10€ fucks with my OCD

Also, I hope you mean 10k cause 10 euro won't net you a lot lmao

>I hold like 10€ in Chainlink
Hey we are brethren more or less. I had 20 ark worth like $20 at one point, now I have a vast empire with that same ark now worth $150 or so.

We will call make it.

to the ppl that dont believe it... here is my link invest.

if you really want to hold long-term, get a hardware wallet.

FUCK OFF RAKESH

>over 25000

Whoa, if you were holding ark, you'd be a millionaire at this point. Keep holding. We will all make it in the end.

Which one would you recommend?

Oh god how can you not understand? We have all been played by this autistic russian scammer my friend get out while you can the only way chainSTINK is going is straight down too depths of hades and its taking all bagholders with it. !THIS IS NOT A DRILL! In 10years your own CHILD will ask you: "dady why are we poor why do i have to drink my pee for lunch" and what will you say to him? That its ok you have over 100.000.000 link in your wallet (all together worth about 5$)? That mainnet will be up soon? That eoy announcement is said to come soon? Meanwhile rory is dying of muscle atrophy due to sitting in his chair all day writing in slack trying to pump up the price back to 0.01satoshi his eyes roll back as he loses the las few drops of life in his now deformed body. And as he dies he utters his last words "sergey isnt real he never was". Onlooking bagholders open their mouths in awe as their bags transform into miniature blackholes and devour our world into nothingness

seems like you are well informed about rory and his physical developement.
-post ignored

let me help you out my friend

>>r/india

I just got a ledger and I fucking love it. Its so much more secure and every time I make a tx I have to type in the 8 digit pin.

It is integrated with MEW as well so it has a very simple web interface. Buy it.

>she said she cant get pregnant
>yey no condom
>"honey im pregnant now"
she played you like a damn fiddle kids probably not even yours chances are 80% it be a nigger

ohh gosh.. you have 25k link... such a big spender

>germany
make that 110% chance

You will make it brother.
if you bought 10 euros of link at 0.10, that's 100 link.

HODL this until link is 50.000euro/coin.

we know each other for more than 10 years now and we planned to have a child somewhere mide/late 2018 - but not THAT fast obviously -how do you think we knew about her progesterone deficiency?!!
I don't feel played -I love her, she loves me and we are looking forward meeting our child in *8-9 months.

What's stopping me from forking the chainlink code and creating Chainlink Deluxe (CDX) ?

Your thick as pigshit?

your knowledge about coding?!

I hope you both are white.

Also go all in on FUN guaranteed x10 by Q3 2018

Congrats OP, wish you the best of lucks and a happy and healthy life for your child