Holy shit how did this get 1.42B marketcap on two shit exchanges, do people even realize how big that is

Holy shit how did this get 1.42B marketcap on two shit exchanges, do people even realize how big that is

Nice just bought 100K

Yeah it's like you can easily manipulate things when the only place to buy it is two shitty exchanges.

is this a meme?

Raiblocks is a top 5 coin 2018

Checked, bought 900k

the drop will be even harder

its shit

lurk more

>1.42B mcap manipulted

Wtf? Should I buy this coin?

>There are retards that believe this

its like iota but this thing actually works
its a DAG currency meant to buy goods with
no refugee cities IoT fuckery

lmao if some pajeets really will believe this iota fud

This coin existed before iota so iota is more like xrb

I do, loading up.

what fud?
iota is crap the team consists of manchilds
the fact that Come from beyond cunt is FUDing raiblocks just made me buy more

Last I checked there was only 450 btc aka 6 million dollars holding up this 1.42 billion market on Bitgrail. Good luck when some pajeet who accumulated the shit out of these for free decides he is going to dump and take 200 btc or so.

Hey I love raiblocks too and believe it has a strong future but this market is a fugazzi. Once it hits a bigger exchange then we'll know the real price.

I unironically want to suck Colin's dick.

On low volume you can just have one guy buy a low amount for high price once and you now have increased your market cap by 100x.

Lets say we have one billion coins with market cap of 1 dollar. I buy one coin from you for 1 dollar. Now the market cap is suddenly one billion dollars but all I ever did was buy one stinking coin for one stinking buck.

Meme coin it's not even on binance

It will get to 20$ before getting on big exchanges. Then it will drop 25% in a day before going back up next day. Retards like you on biz will say "told you so".

No, some people can actually afford to buy 100k you poor fag

theres 2 scenarios
1 its gonna dump 50-70% (im gonna buy more then)
2 or its gonna skyrocket to 50$ instantly
call me deluded but this thing fucking works like a charm ive have never used something like this you click send and a second later you see it pop up on the other wallet lmao

This. He is on reddit constantly trying to find "bugs", but the way he writes his posts it's pure FUD.
It's not a coincidence that he does it only when XRB starts mooning.
btw, the devs already talked to him about an audit 2 months ago but he's still on reddit talking shit, it's clear FUD.

LMFAO AMEN

Oh boy it's gonna be difficult to keep my hands from selling when it hits $100.

But I'll hold. This thing is fucking next gen.

Who is this disgusting, and why do all guys want to fuck him?

Don't forget David S, smelliest cunt of all. He's on fud mission as well.

Jesus Christ Rai is making these cucks crazy. To the moon!

WHAT IS XRB WHERE CAN I BUY THIS PIECE OF SHIT I CAN NOT FIND IT ANY WHERE ON BITTREX.

lol, can't wait to laugh at you xrb fanboys when this shit dumbs on a true exchange with some actual volume. whales can't even fkn liquidate this shit without smashing the price -100% at the moment

Bitgrail or Mercatox. Seriously, what is coinmarketcap