A distress beacon reaches your space ship from a cargo transport...

A distress beacon reaches your space ship from a cargo transport. Your ship approaches the cargo ship and attempts to hail it but all you get is radio static. You and a group of decently armed security staff are sent on board the cargo vessel where you enter to find the power off and life-support systems only just functioning. As you make your way into the base you find what appears to be a spacesuit thrown onto the ground. When you remove the helmet you see a skull that looks like this inside. What is your next action?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8YObV6i_Yc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's our tech level? Do I have power armor or some sort of bulletproof vest? Laser or ballistic munitions?

Is the helmet of the dead guy broken as well. What is my job and why should I care about a derelict vessel instead of just calling the navy?

Just leave.

I've got a space ship.

>What is your next action?

Put the helmet back on, calmly return to your ship.
Burn the spacesuits we were wearing while onboard that ship ASAP. I'm talking get Renner down here with a Flamethrower.

Well, as that skull has clearly not been ripped open, I ask the medical personnel that were brought along to the derelict ship what their opinion is.

After they tell me they've got no clue, I access the security footage on the ship and find out. Afterwards, the boarding party and I leave without looking back and report the vessel to whatever authority/navy handles these types of things and go back whatever the fuck I was doing in the first place.

I do leave, quite curious that the footage just doesn't show what happened to this poor dead man.

Return to my ship and nuke the wreck.

>What's our tech level?

Like, Aliens level.

> Do I have power armor or some sort of bulletproof vest

Bulletproof vest.

>Laser or ballistic munitions?

Spaceship so probably low-tech energy weapons like flamethrowers or short-range tasers.

>Is the helmet of the dead guy broken as well

I'll say yes

>What is my job and why should I care about a derelict vessel instead of just calling the navy?

Your job is security on a privately owned ship. The cargo is valued at approximately 3 billion wulongs and the Navy will take its sweet time to get here while any "missing cargo" can be written off.

What is going on with that skull anyway? Disease or defect?

If I had to guess? Some kind of tumor or bone disease.

Obviously I direct the team to split up and search the ship individually or at best, in pairs of two. Making sure to pair up people who trust each other as little as possible. I also make sure that no one has communication equipment or, at least make absolute certain not to check if it works in this hostile environment.

After all- we'll cover more ground this way!

Same reaction as the end of this clip.

>youtube.com/watch?v=e8YObV6i_Yc

Offer 10 bucks to whoever sticks their tongue in the hole

>Order everyone to stay buttoned ul.
>Order our ship to seal and vent the airlock.
>Make our way to the bridge.
>Get into computer systems, find out where the ship has been and what has happened since.
>More information required from there.

How much do I get if I put my dick in it skipper?

My capitalist space overlords! This man's mind was blown.

We go off in groups of 3-4, making sure not to communicate over the radio, let one guy get left behind a room or two, and make sure to run towards loud sounds without checking our corners.

Put a note into the log about the abysmal treatment of what should be an easily taken care of tumor that man probably suffered from for many years.

Just Like I have done for the last 3 times this thread has been made.

It looks like the crew of this ship has violently killed each other with no apparent cause. Lets dig around their ship without any biological protection, the crew was clearly overcome with space madness!

What isn't obvious about it? Report the situation to the handler back on ship; assume crew are all dead, so no reason to hurry to the rescue; don't even think about opening your helmets; expect quarantine when we get back to home ship.

Your science ship has self-destructed. The last message is ramblings about brain parasites cut off by explosion.