Why doesn't your setting have dolphin power armor in it, Veeky Forums?

Why doesn't your setting have dolphin power armor in it, Veeky Forums?

Avians are better

Wouldn't power armor make them too heavy?

Wouldn't submarines be to heavy to swim?

Are there any more? I like the designs.
where is this even from?

Should be rifts, as I'm spotting Mega-damage.
But Traveller also has Dolphins in power armor.

Currently trying to put together an Uplift Trilogy game, so there's dolphins in power armour, tree aliens, aliens who are ring stacks which reproduce by essentially playing a complicated version of Towers of Hanoi (which is an in-universe kids board game, too, "Towers of Haiphong"), awesome worldbuilding and the uplifted chimps bitching about how nobody has come up with a comfy spacesuit for wiry-haired bipeds.

I keep looking for the ancient minis, but I haven't found any for sale.

Because dolphins are cunts and you really don't want to give them any advantages.

Because Apocalypse World players hate fun, and they made Baker replace the Space Marine Mammal with the Landfall Marine.

Apocalypse World is a bad game.

Right, it's bad because it doesn't have the Space Marine Mammal anymore.

>Why doesn't your setting have dolphin power armor in it, Veeky Forums?

We need them on the bridge tracking the aliens' movements.

It's the bronze age and enchanted items aren't common.

Kind of similar pics from Eclipse Phase. I don't think that anything in the rules stops dolphins from purchasing power armor.

Due to the page layout, art style, and general "what the fuck is this, why are there stats for this", can confirm Rifts.
It's a good game if the entire table agrees to let their autism flow for a few sessions.

Because dolphins are little shits and no one trusts them to have access to armor and weaponry.

Because they always get taken out by the sperm whale drones

god damn why is Gunbuster so good

Fucking Rifts, man. Some of the world books were really out there.

>bcc
>big cetacean cock