The Prophet wants to exterminate all living beings to starve the demon gods...

>The Prophet wants to exterminate all living beings to starve the demon gods. Then he wants to create new species which are "free" from evil emotions.

Would your character join him or fight him?

depends on the setting

Anyone who says "join" is a total edgefaggot \/

Noble aspirations but people whose plans start with "let's kill everyone" are rarely trustworthy. It's better to be prey to demon gods than participate in a genocide.

It is a question better asked of does one want to remove the choice for a person to have the ability to experience "evil emotions".
the plan is flawed without mindless automatons there is no way to create more life without keeping the evil gods alive.
It raises the question what stops the good gods from ceasing to live.Would it remove all emotions?
If it did I would have to oppose this person as it removes much of living from countless lives.

My character would fight to his last breath if need to be stop such an insane plan.

Is this what happens when the Emperor fuses with the Void Dragon like Manus did?

It's a plan so stupid and poorly thought out the Prophet deserves to die for it.

I'm not technically alive so whatever.

Some god will come down and beat his butt anyways

You gotta be pretty evil to kill all living beings. I throw my lot in with the daemon lord, he seems like a trustworthy fella.

kill prophet

>Has the power to create new life
>Can't just make beings capable of beating said demon gods

I see someone just finished the Aspect Emperor series.

Short answer: help the prophet

Long answer: help prophet, betray prophet at last moment after committing enough atrocities to become a demon god myself

Is he taking questions? Because all of what little I now know of his plan sounds insane.

Are we sure he isn't on the payroll of the demon gods? Because I really feel like joining the demon gods right now.

why?

My character would be him

Rolled 2 (1d20)

I punch The Prophet in the face.

Sounds like something a demon would say. You're not a demon, are you, "prophet"?

No.Even with higher ideals aside, Living Beings includes me and everyone i've ever cared about.

That is an incredibly stupid plan. You can pick any number of reasons you want - removal of free will/choice, insane likelihood that it will fail, the "evil" of killing all thing lives on int he Prophet and spreads to his new world.

Fight him. Anyone who says join him has no foresight.

nice miss G

Warcraft's Sargeras is trying that. No thanks.

I mean, any plan that involves trying to stave a god will probably get Horus'd by some big hero when said demon god points out to said hero that he is the lesser evil in this one single occasion.

I have a problem with this plan. It begins with "everything," and ends with me slapping some sense into his abnormally empty head.

He values free will too much to go along with that. Plus despite being kind of edgy, he knows there's enough good in the world that it's not worth snuffing out to "maybe" eliminate evil.

I kinda like stealing and stuff so no. Wouldn't try and stop her; that sounds way too dangerous but most certainly wouldn't join her.

>"who gave you the right to make such a call? You better believe That's a smitin' "

My character has no idea if this "Prophet" has a workable plan, or if he's a mass-murderer trying to pull the most ridiculous bluff ever.

Either way, no. No he would not join him. He would fight him to the death.

>free from evil emotions
>implying evil emotions aren't just good emotions either misdirected or taken to extremes

You and I are gonna fight in a field.

My character would not join him. Then again, I wouldn't go out of my way to fight him either.

If the dude is asking for help doing this shit, the only people who will join are suicidal cultists, so he isn't a threat. If he isn't asking for help with it, that means he thinks he's strong enough to fight everything himself.

When the death cult comes for me or a place/person I care about (even as little as bruising my favorite inn keeper) will lead me to go and dare the dude to fight me. Then he'd die.

Rolled 5 (1d20)

I challenge him to a battle of wits and convince him that genocide is just going to fuel the demons, as wrath is a deadly sin.

Sounds like the kind of plan that a hungry demon god would trick a human into carrying out. We should investigate him, his followers, and their places of worship.

slap the GM, take away his screen, give it to someone else in the group and let them run the game, because the current GM obviously has poo-brain.

>The Prophet wants to exterminate all living beings
I really, really dislike this idea.
>then he wants to
Wouldn't he be dead by then as a result of killing all living beings? Even if he chose not to kill himself, he'd still die of asphyxiation, starvation or something other seeing as plants and animals are living creatures as well. Unless he only wants to exterminate intelligent life-forms. In which case, see the first answer. Honestly, who comes up with this stuff?

She would flee to where he cannot reach her. No matter how far that is, no matter how long it takes.

She's not going to fight an enemy she can't beat, and she's not going to have a hand in the destruction of her own kind. If anything else she does is meaningless, all she can do is preserve herself.

I don't know man. From a purely pragmatic viewpoint, at least in a 40k universe, this might be the best option available. I mean, it worked for the Forerunners for at least a while