Hexkit makes me want to run something worthy of how fucking pretty it is...

Hexkit makes me want to run something worthy of how fucking pretty it is. Recommend me a setting or system that fits this hexagonal art gallery, Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

hex-kit.com/art/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is this?

what is this?

It is software to assist placing tile art assets. The art assets appear to be distributed for free in the past.

Looks good for something where map spacing matter more than most RPGs. Like maybe for some board game or the like. I could see me using this to make Dominions maps if it were free. Can you make the tiles borderless?

Link?

Or, you know, for Expert Set D&D.

Sorry user, I don't want to shill. The pretty handdrawn art is like 8 bucks on Roll20. The program itself doesn't come with it by default.

I bought the hexes and use them on Roll20 because they're fucking cute.

You can't make them borderless. The borders are irregular and hand-drawn, and baked into the way they fit together.

Bump to try and get some actual recs. Come on Veeky Forums, you gotta know something at this level of comfy.

ACKS is every hex crawl fetishist's wet dream. You will not be disappointed.

hex-kit.com/art/
Just remove background with photoshop and place each one on a different file

Those aren't all the tiles. The actual purchase includes over a thousand total, though they're mostly variations of the ones there.

Good call, though.

Anyone take one for the team and buy the whole thing, yet?

Yes.

Are the extra tilesets worth the dosh? I'm down to purchase the base program, but I find the add-ons on the expensive side.

The base program only has black and white tiles, so it's kind of depressing

That's a shame. Off to find the torrent it is! Thanks for answering, user.

Willing to drop a clue to a poorfag user?

Sorry, I haven't been able to find one.

I should get ACKs, I have a hard on for hex crawls and OSR right now.

It's good stuff. Domains at War adds so many cool options, especially with mapping out cities with hexes. Most of the PDFs should be in the OSR General Trove in case you want to take a gander.

Picked up the core black and white set a while back, still contemplating buying all the coloured tile packs. Would be all about running some Yoon-Suin or Stars without Numbers with it.