I'm building a portfolio app because I'm sick of using block folio...

I'm building a portfolio app because I'm sick of using block folio. What features would you like to see that aren't in every other portfolio app? Nothing too complex, this shit is made with phonegap.

Give the app out for free
Be sure to have an import private address option

A big red kys button

Have a pic of a lambo going to space;
portfolio value =
1M is the moon
6m is Pluto
12m is Andromeda
100m+ is edge of space (Goes off the scale)

just copy DELTA and add your stuff.

i'm sure it will be great this way.

A click counter where we can register the number of times a particular token has been mentioned.

Buy/sell depth chart

This.

>API for free
>change in x days/hours/minutes
>few themes

>made with phonegap
Euuuugh

Enjoy your shitty browser implementations and poor performance.

I hate that Delta and Blockfolio show coins gains on the main page. Who cares? I want to know my own personal profits and losses on the main page without having to tap into another menu 5 or 6 times for every fucking individual coin.

Phonegap is fine for a portfolio app as long as you keep it simple.

>MUH NUMBER DISPLAY PERFORMANCE
Are you serious? FPS drops from showing fucking digits? Come on.

OP, just integrate API to the biggest exchanges and put it "smart functions" such as buying and selling automatically at specific prices and also integrate so that you can use the app to withdraw/deposit (i.e. send and recieve) cryptos by using the exchanges API, so you don't have to run nodes or something like that.

Also put an XMR-miner in the app to make some stack.

An alert when total portfolio is below/above a certain usd/btc value.

The ability to see 3 day, 1 week, and 1 month percentage gained easily without looking at chart. BlockFolio allows you to switch to 24hours percentage gained, but would like more options.

Depth charts ya

Unless I'm retarded, all of these portfolio apps assume that you started trading crypto the day you started using their app. How am I supposed to transpose my current holdings + have my historical gains accurately reflected?

I currently use my own google sheets tracker that pulls price data from CMC for each coin I'm holding, and I simply input transaction batches from a trading session by calculating the differences in my holdings per coin. This way, by knowing my initial $ investment, I can track my delta.

Every time I try to transition to one of these shitty apps, I have no idea how to carry over this history.

Blockfolio allows you to pick a buying price and date

graphs that dont suck a giant fucking dick as soon as more than 10 people try to use the app

>Being this unironically retarded.
I'm curious, is this how you see the world? Is this how you operate on a day to day basis?
See

I second this. A net gain/loss on main page would be good. Also the ability to sync to multiple devices or export portfolio and read in on another device

Show buy/sell orders in real time, and show orderbook depth

Well, you're kinda failing to see my point here... as someone who actively trades throughout the day, it's a bit cumbersome to input every trade down to that level of granularity...

Hence why I simply input any cash deposits once as the initial investment, then keep a running tally of coin holdings in lieu of actual trade data, which is then checked against a live price stream from CMC to output my delta... this is the only feasible way to if you're making 50-60 trades a day.

Why the devil are you making 50-60 trades a day? Are you scalping? Make a bloody bot then! I question your sanity, my pseudo intellectual anonymous friend. Seek medical help from your nearest psychologist of maternal Jewish ancestry.

touche

Ok Mr. Wolf of wall Street