Post an Image, I'll give it a quick backstory

Post an Image, I'll give it a quick backstory.

>Davos was traumatized after his whole Forgeworld was destroyed
>He now believes that a hammer holds the lost memories of his home and can be heard begging it to teach him his homes past

>The beast-man got sent to the future.
>It was only for a day but he keeps saying it was three years, and muttering about some weird groups called "Illuminati" and
"cryptozoology"

Sorry about the wait, went to McDonalds
>When the adventurers bring a paladin

Woah shit this thread actually got some traction.
Thought it would die, hapoy it didn't.
>Marcus Hemmick
A small, frail boy who is a master at talking, he's nearly gone his whole life without conflict because he simply talked them down into serving him.
>Wednesday
>After running away from home with her moms demonic summoning book, she employed some albino imps after she killed their master in a sloppy summoning.
>The Tri-samurai
>Bullys beware! The Tri-Samurai shall slice and dice until you'll be nice.
>I did my best to look sweet as fuck when I burst into that NEETs room, pretty sure I'm a me-me now or whatever they call it.
>Time traveler shenanigans
>Luigi and Mecha-Mario were surprised to see Marios torso in a robot
My lunch
>The Hevo-Hevo
>An African tribe that hauls shell people from the earth before cracking them open, killing them, boiling the blood and drinking it. This gives them blue eyes and the ability to talk telepathically.
>Maria's Guardians
>Hired to protect a child from assassins, this mercenary group must work as parents and protectors.
I can't thino of anything for Nevada-Tan.
Sad!

No bully!

>last straight man in America is surrounded by the infected as the group of ravenous gays try to give him AIDS

stolen from reddit

ok op ill play along but you better be goign somewhere here

I'm open to a re-imagining. I'm toying with making him a forever-NPC that the crew will see rise from the level of a sleazy used car salesman/Badger-type up to a lower level Johnson as they progress.

Good fucking luck

After spending too much time reading Veeky Forums on the matrix, the troll shaman Brenda decides to summon the first guardian spirit she can get her hands on to motivate her exercise.

Consequently, Satali the grumpy newt spirit was yanked from his Amazonian home and dumped in Free Cal, to help a pathetic waste of meta-humanity tone her core.

Not OP, but this is fun.

>They said I'd get free Chick-fil-A for the rest of my life if I gave them my skin. Well, I ain't living much longer, but I'm livin' happy.

Not op but what the hell, I'll take a shot at a few
>Some say he's holy, others the devil. All that's known is his sax can drive the whitest man to his knees.
>those that perform the duties and rites symbolically can be found most valuable in dark times. Who better than a robot to preserve the beliefs for when they're needed?
>Found during an investigation, a local artist who painted a number of candid photos of a love of his. Little is known beyond the attention to detail and clear intimate setting.
>In Gorkamorka, squigs shitpost Orks.
>In the cyberpunk future its not uncommon for ministers to mix SFX with their usual sermons.
>the melting pot of modern civilization is famous for its slow killing of tradition. Why wouldn't the divine and unholy also lose their ancestral beliefs?
>Zakius no longer has a mind, but I'm sure he'd still be happy he looks that good in his jacket.
>Triumphant, proud, satisfied in victory. Whether the first or last step in a journey, it is still a soul warming moment.
>Is his sad beep programmed into him or a vestigial demonstration of humanity? Only B3-N3 knows for sure.
>Love can form anywhere. Lust even more easily so.
>Legendary pokemon want to feel fancy too!
>The causeways of Venus built a powerful empire. One not easily harmed by interlopers, whether they be from the stars or the next district over.
>When you have to street sam at 7 and play a concert at 8, managing your outfit is everything.
>"Get back here you motherfucking prank caller, I'm going to woop your magical girl ass"
>Some say he's smug because of his superiority to elves. others because of his comprehensive knowledge of mining no one cares about. He's just happy he makes a good cup of joe.
>delicacies don't have to necessarily make sense for it to be worth harvesting and saving.

The guy from cerebrawl?

continuing.
>goddamn does that look fucking good holy shit.
At this point everyone who see's him is already expecting him to be able to rip his jacket off and beat a nigga half to death over a slight. What they aren't aware of is his actual leadership skills and decent grasp of account management!
>people can make some weird deals with devils man. But hey, the guy holding your soul can motivate like nothing else.
>sometimes, you just need to get out of your skin a bit and have a good time. I think the skinwalker took the wrong idea from that advice.
An unending number of men and women have left for frontiers, places of danger and cities in need. A good sword, decently maintained clothing and a bit of a sensible showing with the braid puts her ahead of quite a few others who have left less prepared with less planning.
>it tastes identically to a cousin plant, but Yank's bane seemed to decide along its evolutionary path its better to poison those who would nibble it and then grow over their bodies.
>Amelia needed to test the blood of multiple locals, and wanted to test and see how decently lifelike her newest androids could appear. She figured this would be two birds with one stone.
>the humanity may be gone, but the ambition remains.
>when placed in a position of leadership in the death worshiping town of Anzilat, E4-D5 was told he needed to rule with either fear or respect. He thought a compromise might be better.

I'm rather fond of your take on my Warforged. Is the name a reference to a chess defense? It's all Google seems to recognize.

nah, I just wanted a name to imply mass manufacture. Liked the idea of implying its a more sci if setting the character originated from.
>Royal guardsmen might have had a few excessive additions to lavish a king or duke with an impressive looking defense, but Eliza had a habit of stressing the blade in excessive practice that no amount of polish could quite fix.
The leader of Ruby's charcoal gang, the infamous Ruby fostered numerous rumors about the firey eyes and somewhat risque look. Dragon queen displaced and left to fend for herself, vicious demon aiming to earn a bloody portion for her master, or a succubus that got tired of just seducing the men for a pointless contract. In reality she was just a sorceress with a simple enchantment on the eyes and a fondness for befuddling men.
>Weeaboos can come in all shapes and sizes. Cletus loved the world he lived in, but refused to forget his grandfather and was intent on taking pride in his heritage.

this is such a weird picture

no one in the group looks like they are going to make a move on him at all and he looks like hes in the middle of a battle.

last ones then I'm heading to bed and someone else can take over.
Necessity forced the abandonment of ancient monuments and technology left dormant. The nostalgic return to recall old practices and marvel at things such as the dutiful courier waiting for a destination.
>you know, feathers might be lame but I'd still shit myself at this thing trying to eat me.
>maybe its laundry week. Maybe its his favorite outfit. You have to admit he's definitely rocking it though.

I like how the daughters/wives are becoming more and more moe like horrific levels of inbreeding are resulting in genetic monstrosities.

I approve. The setting I made him for is more science-fantasy than straight fantasy, anyway.

It was and there was a second plate.

This man joined the merc squad one day. Captain said nothing of his appearance, and of his insistence to wear the damn horse head everywhere. Actually used the 'don't look a gift horse in the mouth' line, even.

But it pays off when the others see that he's a beast with an AR.

Sauce? Google gives nothing

No idea friend.
Here's another.

This man is a liar, it took about five seconds of looking around.

This man is a liar, I googled "This man is a liar" when reverse image search was coming up with nothing.

you're doing God's work user.

>Shiny Mightyena uses Bubblebeam

Does anyone know the actual context of this pic?

>he looks like hes in the middle of a battle.
No shit, Sherlock. One of these cunts wounded him.