(1/2)

(2/2)

>Farmer
>Loving Spouse
>Child
>Architect
>Animal Companion

>The Mentor(To one of my children)

My goal is to make the Bad Guy bleed before he kills me.

Posting my wip. This is just part 1, still want to add parts for building a ship, hiring crew, and choosing a mission or faction or something along those lines. Just wanted to hear some thoughts before I move on to the next bit.

>Retired Mage, now Innkeeper
>Architect, Magitech Engineer, Loving Spouse (Cleric), Blessing of the Fair Folk
>"Perhaps"
No, the plot does not still have plans for me.

Howl's Moving Castle, but classier. Going to fly around with my magitech house/tower hosting adventurers, offering room and board to all who will behave themselves.

Interesting. My first reaction is that it is unnecessarily narrow. Early options don't seem to have much effect, but I gather it's more about the story.

I'm far from blown away, but I'm definitely interested enough to want to see the rest.

Thanks - I never considered it being too narrow, that actually really helps! Reformatting it should help me fit it in to the size limits easier next time. Also, the early choices are just there for some story, and will probably only have minor effects. Thanks!

Sure, and one more observation is that the lined background + text combo is not a great one for readability, if you can do anything about that.

T H I N N

Guard
Wealth, potions, enchanted key, blessing
Return of the Dark Lord

Hmm. I personally think the lines kind of add to it, but I can try reducing them a bit. Thanks.

necro update when?

Consider making it somewhere from 1200 to 1900 pixels wide.
Maybe make the text a bit bigger while you're at it. The text on the citizenship images, at least, is pretty much unreadable.

~Seeker of Wisdom - the ability to understand others is, as a standalone power, exceptional. An enhanced memory and retention rate will pair nicely with my other selections.
~Natural Philosopher - the ability to understand and create, in essence, anything I touch is remarkable.
~Form-Changer - so that I will never be an outcast among alien societies.
~Medicus - so that I may heal strife wherever I go.
~Scourge of the Cosmic Seas - to travel to other universes, new worlds, and the like is all I believe I would ever need for the rest of eternity, however long that may be. I will be sure to archive (or appoint someone eager and willing to archive) my travels and the place to which I go.

~Artifact {accessory} - a dark red scarf that is both magic absorbent and spiritual.

I will do what I can for those I meet.

>Farmer
Honest work while providing the community with resources. I can't have myself falling into inactivity.

>Bonuses
~Loving spouse - someone who tends the home while I'm out; someone to greet me when I come in from a day's labor; someone to love, who loves me.
~Children - son and daughter. Son helps me maintain the farm and, in turn, I teach him some old tricks with a spear. Daughter helps her mother; at night, I tell her tales of my adventures. Not the darker ones, of course. Some stories are best left untold.
~Animal companion {monstrous companion} - Ilex, Roc of the Muirriel Range. Every now and again I still make the trek to visit; if it is a good hunting year, I spare 3 deer and a great elk for the occasion.

>Plot still has plans...
~The Fixer I Need - old Grandjany. Had no business carrying a sword, but then taverns don't give drinks for free; whores, themselves for free. While he's loaned his sword for many years, not once has it been for murder. The man is many things, to be sure, but he is too proud to kill without honor. I will find the culprit behind this, but must move quickly. He would have met the axe already, were it not for my acquaintances in the court of Langshire.

Rolled 66 (1d100)

>Farmer
>Loving Spouse
I can't think of any worse background than this. Why are you doing this to yourself user? You know what happen to farmers and their families

That's the idea bro. I wanna mentor my child to be the Hero, like I was in the past, and bloody the Bad Guy in a blaze of glory as my kid runs off to fulfill their destiny.

>Want to be killed and cucked
>Want your spouse to be raped and subjected to every single fetish on /d/
>Want you kids to be homeless for vain notion of glory and heroism
Is this really what you want? Think again

Pic is very related

Posting my current collection of comfy. If you have comfy that I don't, please post it, I need more.

inb4 Angel's copypaste.

>Implying Rape
>Implying my farm won't be burned down with my wife and other two children in it.

Hey man you can add if the rape thing if you want, but that's not exactly the norm in stories. Death absolutely is, but rape not so much.

TRAVELLER

North Vernacular
Temperate
Plains, hills, woodlands, rivers, lakes
Mansion
Far Outskirts
Marble, Ring, Dagger, pendant
High Walls
Hunter
Castle, Meadow, Forest, Spring
Monster and Chief
Old Guard, wandering god

Making a magical apocalypse CYOA I got three race options divided from physical and magical points

Magical girl
more magic points

Human
balanced

Monstrocity
physical points focus

Marquise Valeria Procula

>Habitable World 25
>Cities (Free)
>Mines (Free)
>Spaceport 30
>Hypernet Node 35
>Orbital defenses 45
>Construction yards 70
>Subterranean Cities 80

>Moon (Habitable) 100
>Mines (Free)
>Cities (Free)
>Spaceport (Free)

>Star (Sunlike) 110
>Antimatter Station 155

>Dreadnought 255
>Hyperflux Shields 260
>Teleport Bay 265
>Hospital 270
>Point Defense Turrets 275
>EMP Beam 280
>Anti-Cloaking Array 285
>Integrated Jump Gate 300
>Drone Hanger 305
>Drop Pods 310
>Onboard Constructors 320
>Siege Weaponry 325
>Planet Destroyer Weapon 415
>Armoured Regiment 440
>Antigrav Packs 445
>All-Environment Proofing 450
>Size Increase (10,000) 500

>Self-Repairing Vehicles
>Anti-Ageing Serum
>Industrial Antimatter

>Princess Theia 100

Everyone knew something wasn't quite right with her from a young age. But what could they do about it? She was the Princess' favorite cousin! They played together as children! Why not just stick her on a populated, but out of the way planet and forget about it? 15 Years later the population of the world of Temnaya Ten' and it's moon live deep in underground cities. Under Marquise Valeria Procula's iron fist, the whole society has been practically enslaved and is devoted to mining and building The Marquise's personal army, including one of the largest ships ever built and exhausting her planet's resources. The force may be impractical, but is truly terrifying to behold. Her obsession, strange as it may be, has at least led to the disappearance of pirates in the sector. Now that Princess Theia's grown and is looking for allies in her quest to become Empress, her estranged former playmate may yet be an even greater service to the galaxy.....

What's wrong with her?

>Architectural style
Gothic Parish

>Climate
Temperate

>Geographical Features
Mountains
Plains
Woodlands
Rivers
Waterfalls

>Living accomodations
Apartment Room

>Residence location
Village Border

>Special artifact
Soft Blanket
Pale Ring
Rusty Dagger

>Village borders
The High Walls

>Occupation
Guardsman

>Village Highligts
The old castle
Fairy Grove
Primeval Forest
Healing Spring

>Village Guides
Nostalgic Chief

>Uneasy peculiarities
Nightime Shades
Mystery Festival (Another guide, the CC and another special artifact, Shiny Marble)

How about doing a new build instead? Posting the same old won't do more than having people skip over it or shitpost you.

>What's wrong with her?
Mostly the predictability, at this point.

So. Whats tg up to today. I'm not working on my MS defense stuff and I'm taking a break from listing Physical skills, skipping over magical abilites, and writing out some gods today. And drinking some of my mediocre lavender milk tea.

Guard

Bonuses:
>Loving Spouse
>Wealth
>Architect
>Blessing of the Fair Folk

Plans:
>The Mentor

That was also not meant to be a link. Sorry :P

Back to r.eddit, idiot.

>Big Cheese and Meatlovers
Only if I don't have to pay for utilities and rent
>Meatlovers and Margherita
Otherwise

>Background
Prodigy
Nothing less for the incomparable Kiryuin Satsuki

>Foot
Dynamic Entry
Scissor
Guillotine
Second Wind
Thrust
Conditioning
-Sprint Dash
-Footwork
-Tempered Heel
--Tyrant's Heel
youtube.com/watch?v=ftWHAJEcGJg
Jesus christ just stomp on my fucking throat and choke me out underneath your heel like the insect I am
---Reverberating Strike

>Flex
Esoteric Grace
-Euclidean Reach
--Universal Body Language
Immaculate Voice
Herculean Strength
--Conjuration Poise
---Conjuration Cadence
----Emperor's Cadence
youtube.com/watch?v=wSAp991JIVs

>Freeform
Fetish Poise

>Legacy
Wind
The bonds I share with my closest companions are the stuff of legends

>Title
Atlas
I carry the burden of Honnouji Academy, and eventually the fate of the world, on my back

>Familiar
Mutton Chop Ram
The closest personality-wise to a member of the Elite Four and as a bonus can summon a horde of one-star rams to overpower my enemies

>Challenge
Successor War
All I demand is complete dominion over all of my lessers

The basic plan here is to keep Emperor's Cadence up at all times and use Footwork to crush my enemies with Thrust and Guillotine kicks. I can't say this is the most flexible or possibly powerful Musclewizard build but it amused me how well it fit with Satsuki. Since I couldn't afford Weapon Whore and didn't want to weaken my unarmed attacks anways I guess I just carry around the sword as part of my costume. It's not like I can use my hands to fight at all anyway. Picking up Gun Show would've been great as well, to have Fetish Poise up all the time, but would've required a significant Technique investment that would've left me without any real attacks.

A wise wanderer and benefactor of humanity. I would travel the worlds spreading wisdom and peace as best I could. In terms of other artifexes, I lack the power to defeat one, but am quite good at avoiding being hurt/killed.

>Merchant
>Monstrous Companion, Blessing of the Fair Folk, Enchanted Key
>The Mentor
I have been left a broken man by my travels. I have no wife and no children. My only family is an old Pheonix turning gray like me. I sell the the treasures I collected on my travels to keep me afloat, and enough to get drunk when the memories come back. I intend to stay they like this until I drink myself to death or piss someone off enough to do the job for me. At least I did, until they showed up at my door, flustered and earnest and oh so innocent. I have a chance to make up for my past mistakes, by steering someone on the right path I may at last find peace.

I love this

SDA, I have a question: is the MC from Limbo rommate suppouse to be "the same" as Heaven/Hell?

Because the powers of the angels/demons seems in general stronger than the Limbo beings. And the power of Lucifer/Michelle WAY more powerful.

Is your personal power potential in the Limbo version equal to the hell/heaven?

Even if the "story" of the setting is not particulary thought about, I like to ponder about it. See how everything could fit in.

Also, I liker almost all the waifus.

And I laughed at the anal joke inclusion.

Congratulations.

>It is the current year, after all.
THE MEMES JACK

I like this one.

Is it wrong to be consistent?

When the fuck did this happen?

The introduction seems to tell you that your soul was divided between heaven and hell, and couldn't 'decide' to go one way. And aren't dead humans like you very rare in Limbo?

Speaking of the power of Michelle and Lucifer, Death CREATED heaven and hell, as well as limbo. I assume she's more powerful, because without her ... heaven and hell wouldn't exist. And where would the dead go instead? Just turn into poltergeists.

It didn't.

Where does it says Death created heaven and hell?
From what I read, she created Limbo for souls that couldn't go to heaven or hell, and tried to separed the Limbo-town from the rest of the Limbo dominated by abominations and ruled by another Primordial.

>is the MC from Limbo rommate suppouse to be "the same" as Heaven/Hell?
No.

>And the power of Lucifer/Michelle WAY more powerful.
Look closer at Death's dialogue.

>Is your personal power potential in the Limbo version equal to the hell/heaven?
More or less. You aren't really meant to compare power levels in this universe, but Old Gods are supposed to be wild cards. They can be obscenely powerful or rather normal.

>I like to ponder about it
I appreciate it. It's supposed to be something you can just imagine to dwell in. Nothing more, really.

>Congratulations.
Thank you.

"The regular human beings and concepts go to the other places-places I also created, just for them."

Second to last paragraph of Death's introduction. We know that the place regular humans go to are heaven and hell.

Meatlovers, Margherita, Garlic Bread

Uh, the trip was unintentional. I just put a hash in the name.

Flowing

Flight
Superpowers
Justice
Trimming

A beard this magnificent belongs on a King. I will carve my kingdom from the blood of those who would oppose me and my beard.

>Vegetarian
>Big Cheese
>Garlic Bread

R-Really? Alright user, I'll work extra hard on the next bits, just for you!

What happens if I try to brush Junko's tail?

She actually likes those. It's gonna be part of the short story I'm gonna write for her sometime in the future.

As a man who's hopelessly in love with foxgirls, this is great news.

>foxgirls

I love SDA as an author, as a person, and as an idea.
All of his Waifu pickers are either unique, have top-tier waifus and/or both.
But this one seems to be the weakest he's done so far.
Each of the girls is unique, which has always been one of SDA's talents, but none are particularly appealing.
It's the kind of hard to pin down why I struggle to enjoy this CYOA so much because in most respects it seems fine.
The overall premise is a continuation of one of his greatest works, it's well designed and organized (because it's SDA we're talking about, of course of it is), and it hits all the right notes for what it sets out to be. It even conveys the dreary, grey feelings you'd associate with Limbo through every aspect.
But... I can't bring myself really love it the same way I love Archangel, Archdemon, and /CYOAG/ Roommate.
I wish I could explain it better, but I can't.
I will say that with the current lineup, I'm struggling to decide between Gerlinde and Aki. Which reminds me of how I still can't decide between Isda and Laurette in Archangel or Volentia of Aragon and Milla Rosche in Cyoag Roommate, so it still does feel like all his others.
It's just... missing something that I can't explain...

Hey SDA, who are your favourite girls in each of the roommate CYOAs?

You are correct, I didn't pay enought attention to that part.
I hope I can ask a few more questions about the lore then.
Death says she is the last of her kind, a primordial.
But she also says that the barrier around Limbo-city is to protect it from the wrath of another malevolent Primordial.
Could you comment about it?

Also, Nadja mentions your death being in a state of out of the body experience and Death decided to reap you herself.
Is there any particular reason for it? In particular the out of the body experience stuff.

It really just is the misfit Limbo thing. They're inherently going to be less passionate than demons and angels representing various lusts or strivings. They're a bit aimless by design. It's just a tone thing you're either up for or aren't. Me personally, I like that tone much more than the other ones but it makes sense why it wouldn't necessarily click with everyone.

I understand why people might not like this one, so I know where you're coming from. Tone-wise it's probably not what some people have in mind for a paradise.

It's hard to say, though I lean towards Felira and Kyleth on ArchDemon, Ea, Azriel and Isda on ArchAngel, and Nadja and Moka on Limbo.

Originally I would've thought that Enyo would've been my favourite on Limbo since I love athletic and active girls, but I think I wrote her a bit strangely. I would've liked her to be a bit more calm, but being the former Goddess of War, I think I was a little confused on where I wanted to go with her.

>Could you comment about it?
Primordials are Old Gods that existed since the beginning of the universe, and all of them were obscenely powerful. But they never really embodied concepts like pagan gods. At most, they're just forces of nature capable of lots of things.

Death isn't her real name. She just took up the mantle of being "Death" because she thought it was a noble cause; she's capable of many things.

I think she's the most powerful entity I've ever created in all of my CYOAs.

this makes me sad. Or at least it would if I wasnt looking at pretty moss and naked girls on reddit.

>In particular the out of the body experience stuff.
The way reaping works is that they travel the real world in incorporeal forms to "sever" soul from your deceased body.

From that moment until you ascend to one of the afterlife realms, you're basically just a ghost alongside them. You can talk with your reaper if you want, but you forget everything that happens when you ascend.

Normally I'd say it takes a few minutes to a few hours to ascend, but there may be special cases where it takes you a lot longer. Something about your morality affects which realm you ascend to, of course.

I was wondering more about if there is or isn't another primordial besides Death. Because she says she is the last of her kind, yet she says she tries to protect the limbo-city from the wrath of another primodial responsible for the isolation of Limbo-city.
Did Death lied? Or the malevolent primordial died, but a curse of some kind is still able to make the limbo-city feel it's wrath? Or the malevolent primordial became something else?

And about your last comment, is Death suppouse to be more powerful than Big G?

pepperoni and big cheese, soda

>Is it wrong to be consistent?
Yes, or at least it's wrong to let us know you're still being consistent. You're not adding anything to the discussion when you remind us for the hundredth time that you're doing the exact same thing again. Just assume we all know you're redoing the exact same build, and that you don't need to update us to tell us that fact.

Margrave Sorin Cainhurst

575 dp
175 ip

>Worlds:
Star: Supergiant (science station, antimatter station) 70dp
Habitable world (spaceport, hypernet node, sky cities, orbital defence) 55dp
Moon: Barren (science station, construction yards) x2 80dp
Habitable world (spaceport, sky cities, orbital defence) 50dp
Moon: Barren (science station, construction yards) 40dp
Brown dwarf (He mines, spaceport, orbital defence, science station, exotic physics station) 85dp

>Fleet:
Yacht (emergency home teleport module, med bay) 15dp
Battleship (shields, teleport bay, hospital, point defence) x2 120dp
Jump gates 20dp
Armoured regiment (environment proofing, size increase 2000) 40

>Techlology:
Anti-aging serum
Genetic enhancements
Personal shields
Hoverplates
Personal teleporters
Strong AIs
Hard light
Industrial antimatter

>Agents:
Luck Schiller 25
Doctor Bosen 25

>Allies:
Guild of Illumination 25
Rathe Manufacturing 25
Baron Gregory 25
Duke Moriz 50

>Enemies:
Gilbereth Ertin
Lady Violante
Jigger

My personal favorite

She didn't lie. The other primordial is dead. All of the shit happening outside of Limbo-country is just a product of their nature that's persisting postmortem.

>is Death suppouse to be more powerful than Big G
Most likely.

Okay, since you're here, what the hell is up with how Aki was talking at the beginning?
What with the echs and the blechs?

Vegetarian, Pepperoni, and Garlic Bread. I considered Supreme or Meat Lovers, but I feel like Pepperoni already gives anyone who isn't a total loser Supreme, and with a Veeky Forums body and Pepperoni skillz I can probably get damn near anyone I want anyway.

Garlic Bread just sounds like fun, even though it does devalue all those skills I just mastered.

Wow, you're a lot more receptive of criticism when it's prefaced with gushing, unadulterated praise.

Well the last page wont post for me anyone got a copy?

That isn't a mystery box, user, you don't need to hide it.

Breaks in character.

There's a difference between saying you don't like it because it doesn't fit your style and being confounded as to why the girls aren't sucking your dick immediately.

Weren't there more pages with a list of rewards like the Moon and Sun Elf waifus?

Yes the elf war page has become to big apparently and wont post

Of course I knew that, haha. My finger must have slipped if you make fun of me I will cry haha

meant for
Haha, that was just a joke to drive my point home haha. I would never forget to reply to someone in a post hahaha

>Door

>Mountain
>Hot Spring
>Brook
>Bridge
>Wildlife

Kitchen
>Breakfast Nook
>Industrial Appliances
>Mythical Ingredients

Bedroom
>Temperature-controlled blankets
>Ultra-comfort mattress
>Halted physical needs

Bathroom
>Jacuzzi + Fireplace
>Auto Groomer
>Smell Neutralizer

Library
>Non-fiction expansion
>Perfect clarity
>Lucid Reading

Computer Room
>Processor Upgrade
>Nervgear
>Central AI

Gym
>Machines
>Infinite Stamina
>2x fitness multiplier

I like posting my favorite builds. And the discussions in these threads are hardly of high enough quality for me to feel that I'm detracting from them by doing so. At least my builds have to do with CYOAs.

It's okay, user, I almost did the same thing but I caught myself. That's why I pointed it out now.

>is Death suppouse to be more powerful than Big G?
Don't be ridiculous, user, how could she be more powerful than herself?

Well she needs to be, in order to be god.

>Primordial entity that created Heaven and Hell, can canonically fulfill multiple roles, and spends most of her time chilling in Limbo
>(Nigh) omnipotent ruler of Heaven who hasn't been seen there in ages
Do you need me to draw you a diagram?

>Suburbia
>Touch me

>/out/side, mountainous forest area w/lake
>companions, start with a pet dog and cat
>food
>bed
>tv
>computer
>gym
>workshop