Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1766: Yellow Soapstone Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YZ3j9m82
hellsing.wikia.com/wiki/Incognito
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Soapstone
Jolly Cooperation?

So is there any jump you would want to stay and spend the rest of your life in?

>Looks this up on tvtropes?
>All homsexual are gay? reads chapter 53.
>Narcissa stripped naked, tells Harry that Lucius is a pedo.
>Virgin because of some weird magic in vitro potion.
>Next chapter, Moody intends to literally cook Harry Potter and harem, sell the meat to Hags.

My sanity is screaming, and my insanity is laughing and yelling "YES! MORE POWER!".

I really shouldn't of taken that angels on your shoulder perk from Ultimate Spider-Man.

Also what happened to the silver armor item? Or is that one of the things we can get with the magical artifact item perk?

I planned on adding more to this, but I'm behind schedule already. Ah well.

Here's the latest update on the w.i.p Fossil Fighters Jump. Any thoughts, /jc/?

Generic Parenting. With all of my waifus, and my horde of children

So would dnd wish spell allow me to immediately sort a giant warehouse worth of stuff alphabetically and by type of item without having to physically do it myself?

Outside of three-four exceptions that fight at the planetary level, most of the series just ranges from ordinary martial artists to superhuman ones that can destroy large buildings with single blows or move faster than lightning.

Being honest, Medaka Box is one of my fave series of all times. Fits my love for huge variations in weird powers, fantastic and crazy characters and designs, a weird ass plot and great art. Doesn't hurt that it's written by a guy who's done a lot of other stuff I like. Kumagawa is quite honestly one of the most entertaining guys I have ever read. Even without his power, he's just...literally the best dude. That said, I still wouldn't replace it.

Man am I salty that the novels are still not translated though

Yeah, that's definitely a problem I've got. I notice it being worse in some settings and better in others. I think if I took sunshine out of SDS, that'd be my best balanced one there, while GT is probably my worst in the case...though it's also the one I tried the most to get balanced but the series just has it's own problems there.

I kinda like demons of astlan, it is a multiversal setting with analogs to literally everything. Plus immortality.

Either the pic you posted or Fallout NV

>Yeah, that's definitely a problem I've got.
>Problem

What's the problem?

>Beyond this you’re immortal for all intents and purposes, until your tree, or trees as the case should be if you’re smart exist.
Should that be “cease to exist”?

Hero's BBS or Tenchi muyo if I had to pick right now

That is probably the single greatest waste of a wish spell I have ever seen. But yes probably.

There's a couple I could be comfy enough in, if I really had to choose. That was the hardest part of the "You Will Never Be The Jumper" challenge that floated around a little while ago. Where to end.

I ended up settling on Gravity Falls. Before I knew about it being linked to Rick and Morty. Which is apparently linked with just about everything ever because "Ultimate Multiverse Theory Bitches!".

If I had to choose one, I'd still pick there. I wouldn't mind joining Dipper and Mabel for tons of Mystery Twin adventures for the rest of our lives. Adventure Time would be a good second place, if I was given enough skill to survive the place. I'd be a forever Vampire with Marceline.

Lyrical Nanoha. Still no contest.

>Kumagawa
Yes, he is best guy. Atleast in Medaka, I cannot betray the mother hen of Emiya.

Did... Did he win?

Persona, probably. Just like me Japanese animes, with a squad of pals and everything.

Can I replace the Magi jump?

He won the popularity contest by a stunning margin and got his reward.

no he did not the thing about Medaka box is that Medaka has So much plot power that her rival/boyfriend Has chosen the ability to counteract plot power As his ability and it is literally the only time she has come close to failure. Medaka is explicitly a Mary Sue deconstruction

Pretty sure Harry Potter magic could do that.

It's an ancient JoJo's Bizarre user jump, and neither she nor Wild Card are here, so go for it.

Sure, but why not just make some Unseen Servants and let them do it over the course of a couple of hours? Either that or hit up Spirited Away, go Witch, and get the ability to just wave at things to straighten them up.

A wish spell seems way overkill for this.

Partially Kissed Hero
> Age: 11 [Rolled1]
> Origin: Drop In
> Protective Shield [-300CP]
> Wand Magic [Get a Freebie!]
> Bit Character [Get a Freebie!]
> Detect Bullshit [-100CP]
> Armored No More [-200CP]
> Malacaw Venom Immunity [-100CP]
> Secret Settlement [-400CP]
> Bucket of KFC [Get a Freebie!]
> Property-Mover [-200CP]
> Fairy Hedge [-200CP]
> Safe-House Network (x1) [-200CP]
> Family Troubles [+100CP]
> On Dumbledore’s Radar [+600CP]

[...]
> "You seem to be confused. About how this works. I'd say that's okay, but it's not. So."
> "Please allow me to make things very clear for you."
> "First of all, I am an interdimensional traveler, a 'World Vagrant', who is here for reasons that are frankly unimportant to you even on a personal level. I state this so that I can inform you how very little I care about this world and what happens to it, because It Doesn't Matter."
> "I'm no hero. But I like to think I'm pretty easygoing! I like to play games. I like all sorts of games. Sometimes, I like to pretend I'm just a normal person. That's a fun game. Sometimes, I'm the villain, and I find a hero, and I send all kinds of silly little plots their way, and they beat them, and everyone says, 'Oh, what a good hero you are!', and we all have a fun time."
> "You do not seem like the kind of person who likes to play games."
> "That's okay. But the part that's not okay is the part where you seem to think that you should stop MY game. This is very troubling. Because, every so often, someone decides they're going to play a different kind of game. It's a game of escalation, where someone says they're going to be very bad, and they think eventually they'll reach a line that I will not cross to surpass them."
> "I call it 'Edgy Chicken'."
> "And in hundreds and hundreds of worlds, I have never lost this game."

I rolled a dice to see what percantage of the world's population would have to die before Dumbledore realized he wasn't going to win.

It came up 85%.

For Yoro
>2. That's 50 CP more than the blessings cost individually. (9*50=450 CP)
The last two goddesses cost 100 CP in the latest version. Might want to fix that.

Waiting to bug you until the latest Arc is done so I can read it all at once, but still hyped for Lazy Dungeon Master Jump. Just wanted to let you know.
Also, LDM needs to just make about 100 dummy cores to just store in inventory just in case something happens, so he can still nom on them one a year.

>So would Gundam's Wave Motion Gun allow me to immediately swat a fly without having to physically do it myself?

Well I wanted to use it for other sorting too. So that I can use a xianxia ring to suck all the books in mount doom library from demons of astlan up and copy them with my copy perks.

Then put them all back in the proper places with magic.

That library goes back over a million years with all kinds of magic and technological books in it as well as several libraries of alexandria that were saved.

I have an empty one from buying mount doom, its just that I want a full one. Plus I have a pretty cluttered warehouse I want to sort my crap in too.

No. Not unless your replacement is absolutely awesome. Which it probably won't be.

>"I call it 'Edgy Chicken'."
> "And in hundreds and hundreds of worlds, I have never lost this game."
Konata, you are amazing sometimes.

...would it? I think its overkill but I am pretty sure that would disintegrate the fly and not swat it.

Besides jumper using something that is massively overkill for the situation seems par for the course.

>H-hey guis, my last replacement shitpost got lots of (You)'s, p-please pay attention to me again.
Get a dog or rent a whore if you're that fucking needy.

Anything's better than the shit jump we have now, and is right in that if the jumpmaker's no longer a part of the community, it's open.

>how'd the second Butlerian Jihad work out for you
I went to bed, but if you're still interested;
Considering I literally flooded Arrakis, ruining the spice trade, and was thus the only one with reliable FTL travel (that was even more reliable than the spice based vision flight ships were) and they had no idea what planets my factories were on... pretty well.

The never apologized for being assholes though.
And no one ever thanked me for making a cure for spice withdrawal either.

Since I've caught the thread early on for once, I've been meaning to ask.

Does anyone else use the Stay function at the end of every jump as an excuse for not continuing chains you've lost interest in?

I like to think of it like dark souls, where it's been officially stated that the MC goes hollow when the player stops playing entirely.

>LDM
I do have some bad news about that, actually. It's going to be on hiatus until life calms down a bit, and I'm not sure when that'll be.

>look at me look at me I'm indulging the shitposter
you're as bad as he is

So someone mentioned last thread about being a Vampire in Vampire The Masquerade, what is the point of lowering your generation? How strong are the ones in lower generations? Have a Seras.

>MFW
You are technically correct. The best kind of correct. I forgot I had changed those two.
I still won't be offering a discount of the whole bundle though. But thank you for pointing out my moment of being an utter moron.

>"I call it 'Edgy Chicken'."
>"And in hundreds and hundreds of worlds, I have never lost this game."
That may be the single coolest thing anyone is going to say in this whole thread.

Wait, what about Harry? Isn't he the main problem of that world?

>Have a-

No.
Get the fuck out, and stay the fuck out.

The best version of hooligan tuesday.

I gotta use game mechanics here, so please excuse me.

For 8th Gens and above their Stats, Skills, and Disciplines(magic vampire powers) are capped at 5-Dots
Each Generation lower than 8 increases that cap by 1, so 3rd Gens have a cap of 10 in all of those, 7th Gens have a cap of 6, etc.

Storywise that growth in power is more exponential than it is linear.

Eh, a lot of his over the top insanity is a reaction to Dumbles(and his various lesser dork lords) refusal to die.

Not that user but, what?

You know how to make me smile, blue. Keep being terrifying.

> 85%
Britain doesn't exist anymore, user.

The Boy Who Lived didn't.

Ok so, King Arthur Jump: Best perks and best Excalibur?

What do you believe?

Which one is the strongest? Which the most comvenient? Any option that you think measures up?

I have a top 3

Soul Eater
Excaliur: Basicaly an Old One. Around Shinigami and Asura's powerlevel.
It can give teleportation, has shown to be able to cut his way out of a pocket dimension, give the biggest scrub in the academy enough power that just saying the name of an attack caused an explosion to knock out the top 3 (BlackStar, Kid, and gauntlet guy).

Could possibly be writefagotted as making near impossible OP asspulls because Excalibur, and still be IC for the damn thing.

Magic: Can be at least as trong as Eibon, an Old One (same as Shinigami & Asura) who made perpetual motion machines among other crazy magic items. Basically, like a witch but far stronger.

Fate/
Excalibur: Some Comceptual Victory BS, Sword made by Fae and hopes and dreams or something.

Magic: Nigh-Age of Gods magic. Merlin levels definetly stronger than Medea (bullshit magic Kamehameha beam spam) if played correctly. Also, conceptual bullshit.

Halfblood: Dragon. Nasuverse dragons are conceptual, phantasmal, primal, mystical Bullshit. Even being half should be BS enough.

Campione
Excalibur: Divine waepon. Feeds on the earth's lifeforce turning about 5~ miles around into a wasteland, can shoot suns, heat beams, and all around bullshit strong even by the setting's gods.

Magic: Sorta high, as with ancient magic, but only "Excalibur" is inherently divine.
I personally preffer Soul Eater becauseit plays my early SE jump build's well, but Nasuverse is a very close second. But then there's Campione's WMD...

Wait, you sunk the islands? I mean I guess that's a thing, but come on Konata.

You still have the best storytimes, Konata.

It affects pretty much everything - blood capacity, physical limits, Discipline limits, resistances. The catch is that the only way to improve it is by killing another vampire (True Death).

You're the best.

Oh, I misread that as the percentage of people who would survive somehow. Sorry about that, still good job on getting rid of Harry and the rest of that terrible place, hopefully another like it won't sprout up.

Christ now we're making fanfic jumps wtf

>Try to rid the world of a bloodsucker by staking her
>Fail because there's too much padding in the way

what if someone realizes it's a game to you and tells you they want to play something else

There have been fanfic jumps for a long time user.

We work pretty fast and ran out of original material

pastebin.com/YZ3j9m82

It's been some time. Jumps done since the last update

Star Wars Kotor
Star Wars Clone Wars
Star Wars the Original Trilogy
Borderlands

Combat power level has not advanced so great for DiGamma these past few jumps. Mostly he's nabbing up gear and seeing a sharp increase in engineering prowess. Still, old habits die hard.

They've been a thing for a while, jackoff.

And the best thing is, if your jump's shit? We can just use a fanfic jump to get around it.

Bit late to complain about that.

>ran out of original material
Not by a long shot.

>No Destroy all Humans
We aren't out of original material yet.

Have a tanker

Faggot

sorta have something, not working on it presently.

Honestly, it'd probably be Generic Isikakekaiai. Overlord is great, but I don't know enough about the other SBs to be confident about staying there. GI, though, can be any kind of world, and that degree of freedom is awesome.

What's the difference between Hellsing and Hellsing: Ultimate? Which one should I watch and why?

One is regular, the other is ultimate.

>no desu maiden jump
bite your lying tongue

I love you.

Hellsing Ultimate was made by Studio Madhouse, who are amazing, and is based on the actual Manga.

Hellsing was made first, has generally worse animation, and did their own story after the first couple of episodes.

One resembles the manga, the other isn't ultimate.

You're going to want to watch Hellsing: Ultimate. It's a shot-for-shot conversion of the manga into an anime, which is just glorious.

Regular Hellsing ends with a completely made up and non-canon ending because the anime outpaced the manga and they had to make shit up. It went badly.

Don't make me remember.

The first ends in a few episodes and has an out-of-left-field Egyptian vampire man with a gun arm, some weird prophecy bullshit, and also has poorer animation.

Ultimate generally follows the manga (with a few slight differences, not TOO noticable really) and has better animation.

High School DxD builds anyone?

>Still no Dragon Half jump
I'm still waiting for shitty tumblr fanart that crosses it over with Dragon Maid.
A dragon that dressed like a maid might make for a decent OC companion/reference if the jump ever gets made.

Jesus, someone get that poor box-waifu some underwear.

thats a dude

Hey, you know how we kept you around so that you could get us permission to replace JoJo?

That's no longer necessary. You don't need to stay. It would be better that way.

Did I stutter?

I thought OAA was kept around cause he used to tell fun stories about his jumping?

Watch Ultimate, then listen to OG Hellsing's soundtrack.

>out-of-left-field Egyptian vampire man with a gun arm, some weird prophecy bullshit
...A what?

No, nevermind. I... I don't think I want to know.

did you? that kind of stuff doesn't carry too well over the internet.

Only if you post the jump itself. I'm too lazy otherwise.

That we do.

You know, I really wanna say that's out of character for Handsome Jack but it seems just petty enough.

I forgot a few details, he doesn't actually have a gun-arm.

hellsing.wikia.com/wiki/Incognito

So, will this be the thread without shitposting or 300 posts about Fate?

So how many people went to generic xianxia and took the extra time drawback enough times to be 5 million years old? I did it and I didnt even do it for extra cp. I just wanted to use it to train up my magic reserves.

Don't forget three hundred posts about Exalted!

Here you go.

As armor it's probably similar to the canon Courier duster and around the same durability as standard combat armor. How good it is and in what ways largely would depend on what you take, the examples in the perk are pretty much representative of a baseline skilled person. Not SPECIAL wouldn't really affect it primarily as it strengthens what you're bad at rather than doing anything to something you're shit at. Desert armor would make it more durable and give you those effects but otherwise wouldn't gain additional boosts.

Yeah Esther is fine as it's pretty much just a slightly better fat man.

Sleeveless is just an option.

I'm going with yes on the multiple import thing for this one even though I think I said no for Harry Potter.

For Courier 6 you'd temporarily lose your imported kit as well. You're guaranteed to find it though.

Yes to the adjustment thing for muties as that's pretty funny as a concept. Particularly the 1969 Comeback Special Suit.

Yeah sure that's a really good idea for the Smart Appliances and I'll make it explicit.

Yeah the brain thing is planned for one of the Old World Blues ones.

The deathclaw is already at least Alpha sized, think it mentions unusually large. Could put in an option to upgrade cazador size as well given they're already a product of mad science.

I also like the idea of importing your old appliances for Smart Appliances so I'll put a note in about that as well. Vanity perks could make you as good looking as super mutants get but no better.

All I want is the ship and the probe

Speaking personally, it is off-putting when the thread is dominated by one or two fandoms. I've often been drowned out a few times during those bouts.

Give it time. Thread's still young, one or both of those is all but inevitable.

What would you like to talk about then?

I did
Needed time to train and cultivate

Does anyone want to talk about best spear/lance?