Veeky Forums keeps saying there's a hard fork on the 28th but I can't find any evidence of this anywhere? Source...

Veeky Forums keeps saying there's a hard fork on the 28th but I can't find any evidence of this anywhere? Source? All segwit2x forks I can find refer to the cancelled one in November.

Other urls found in this thread:

b2x-segwit.io/
blockchain.info/blocks/
blockexplorer.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pajeet fork.

Already happened and it was a scam fork.

wrong, happens in about 25 blocks from now

pretty soon even normies will be able to tell that Veeky Forums has zero credibility when it comes to predicting the market

where can i see this?

It's 'developed' by a fucking stripper

b2x-segwit.io/
blockchain.info/blocks/
20 more blocks

do i sell my alt to get free coins?

I wouldn't. No guarantee you actually get the forked coins.

blockexplorer.com/

b2x-segwit.io/

Its actually superior to the planned november fork. And the futures on the coin go for a thousand dollars.

free money so i sold for btc. Binance says they willl give fork coins

does ledger support this fork?

Oh the futures market crashed. Doesnt matter. Free coins are free coins.

yes goy, buy btc to get your free strippercoins

they are literally leading pigs to the slaugter

how bout shittrex?

This, I don't want to pay the fees to send it to binance.

well explain why than

Wait it's happening in 20 blocks? I thought it already happened? It's trading on yobit and I thought they were the only site supporting it. Should I sell to Bitcoin then?

So all I have to do is just have some BTC on Binance right?

Is the tech or support much better than bcash?

>segwit2x

I do wonder if you have to keep bitcoins until block xx51 or xx52.

>his fork doesnt have strippers

Lel

Retard last night who thought he was going to make 1500$ from his 1.5 BTC.

Jump off a bridge if you read this.

its to lure you back into BTC and while you're waiting for your free shitcoins the floor falls right out from under you

screencap this

The futures dumped from $1.1k a few hours ago to $300 now. IMO this 'fork' was just a scam to make money out of those futures.

Anybody knows if it'll be on Bittrex?

Donna "fuck me in the ass for a partnership" Khyuz

If he sold at the top he did retard. Stay poor.

Could be. We'll find out soon enough how many strippers you can buy from B2X.

ok, thats a possible scenario

>paper futures
>sell forked coins

Ok bro.

the problem with crypto is that the "wrong people" are getting rich. (((They're))) not concerned with the normies who will follow blindly along

they have a problem with smart, disenfranchised people becoming affluent those people, the nerds and autists have much disdain for the system.

So when they're shaking out the market they're trying to shake YOUR weak hands, not the normies. Thus, this fork which normies don't know about, but which autists will all clomor toward for "muh free money."

the racism must stop. I live in Delhi and I have never heard of this "shit street" you guys talk about. We have modern sanitation techniques and are one of the most modernized countries in the world. We have a space program that has surpassed NASA and a GDP set to eclipse America by 2030. We have a nuclear program and more and more of our countrymen are graduating with degrees. Please, Indians are intelligent people who did not engage in such dishonorable actions as pump and dumps. Anyone who claims to be indian is probably just Pakis who are trying to ruin India, as they have time immemorial..

This fork is a Ukrainian scam. That’s literally all it is. There’s no need for conspiracy theories.

guess we will just have to wait and see.
im not going on all in on some faggoty fork coins btw

you're right no one is conspiring

it's only a theory and my reasoning for not buying any BTC right now just to get some free shitcoins

But back to my **conspiracy theory,** this fork looks so shit no one but autists could ever convince themselves its worth the risk. couldn't say the same about BCC.

It's safe to say that when BTC drops that alts will follow along (prob even harder), no?

So isn't the best case scenario to get out of the alts and buy them on dip?

I seriously doubt the risk of being stuck with bitcoins is that high. Its like selling your stocks and getting stuck with dollars.

Master race portfolio right now is half Bitcoin half Tether. Alt genocide is about to start.

yes there will be the typical altcoin carnage

But i'll be very selective about which alts to go long on. All alts will tank but not all will recover imo.

Personally holding tether/fiat until the shit goes down. then i'll be in a position to pick up both BTC and alts in the firesale.

all btc for those forky coins boi

does ledger support the fork?