What's your favourite game traditionally played in the military?

What's your favourite game traditionally played in the military?

>inb4 war, hazing, gay chicken, etc.

I don't have any stories, but I heard that the best gay chicken players are in the Navy.

that's like saying fish swim

War

killing

"Hey buddy, I bet I can throw this little rock way over there and hit that other rock." hours of fun.

What are they trying to play here?

Crud

Horse shoes is pretty common at military barbecues from what I've seen.

magic

D&D.

I keep hearing stories about older people who got into roleplaying during their time off while serving. It would seem the old commercials featuring dragons and wizards helped open the minds of servicemen to fantasy roleplaying.

I think "kill the brown person" is pretty fun

I'm also partial to, "literally burn taxpayer dollars - ours and possibly also theirs"

Great games, both of them

>literally
Begone reddit, 9gag, tumblr, facebook, roblox, habbo, gaiaonline

Shut up faggot it's just a word. Is Habbo even still a thing?

>going this far and not saying the Dick card game.

What a fucking mess they've made of that snooker table.

Dude it's gotta be "torture a prisoner to death"

All my Sergeants play Eucher like its their job

The game we played most was "powernapping during downtime that might end at any moment", closely followed by "find a warm spot out of the wind". Fuck winter maneuvers on tiny islands.

The biscuit game.

I think it's a pool table, looks too small for snooker. The half green ball is definitely for a pool game and not snooker.

Rum, sodomy and the lash

Came into the thread to post this.

I wasn't in the military but I have a friend who ran some WoD games. Not sure how he pulled that one off, but he did.

Dis bretty gud

>roblox
yeah! i used to love roblox.

That's actually what my Dad did. He played the original D&D as a kid, and happened to find other people in his platoon who were into it too. We still have all his books and character sheets.

You can definitely tell where he was drunk... and where he was really drunk.

I ran Energeos for members of the marine Corps. A lot of RPGs are much beloved too.

I mean, it still exists. It's not that popular anymore but it's still around.

This. We played a lot of shadowrun in the military. Those were the blackest trenchcoat campaings i ever witnessed. Sitting around with nothing to do turns people onto either into giant nerds, colossal drunks or Veeky Forums personified.

Pretty damn accurate. Although I usually prefer Cards Against Humanity.